The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-01-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1157 / Power: 19
virileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud ofvirileblood has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
LT 2500 ? Mabbe they juz lucky........... The common going rates nowadays for ST already 2000-2500bht depends on joint.......... A joint I frequent, ST 2000........ Ger take 1200, 400 go to room, 500 to the bar n 100 to the mama......... If ger have chemistry with u........ She willing to do a LT juz like one of a lucky bro here.............. but not many gers willing to do LT at SK due to personal reasons

From personal experiences.......... Better to do a ST at SK bars

walao eh bro. nice info for us la
Old 15-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
They're guys, maybe postop!
why are u back in BKK..?

soon it will come...
Old 15-01-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
james42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, ST short time. LT mean long time
Ah thanks. Sorry for asking obvious question
Old 15-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
why are u back in BKK..?
Hello Chany Bro
Very surprised you popped up here.
There was a gang of trio and you had been missed in action since then.
Think you had gone for greener pesture.

Knowntender
Old 16-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
anti123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

going to bkk on the 28th jan to 2 feb.

Any bros there on that dates can PM me, meet up and go CHIONG...!!!

Thanks.
Old 18-01-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Sorry bros for this noob question, but do their disco and clubs like RCA allow you to enter with berms and covered shoes, or has to be long pants and shoes or they don't have dress code (shorts+slippers) also can, although I would presume that will apply more to agogos.?
Old 18-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Sorry bros for this noob question, but do their disco and clubs like RCA allow you to enter with berms and covered shoes, or has to be long pants and shoes or they don't have dress code (shorts+slippers) also can, although I would presume that will apply more to agogos.?
I think at least a long pants and cover shoe, never see people wear bermudes there

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
rantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
personally i don't think it matters as long as you don't look too run down. i've been inside a few times with berms but it could also be the 4 bottles of Dom speaking.
Old 18-01-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Bangkok Clubs

For clubbing venues just wear long or 3/4 pants with shoes.
You may be refused entry if you wear slippers or sandals.
Old 19-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
cdrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the experience getting a cab back to hotel from soi cowboy or nana way past the BTS/MRT last train? Do they overcharge? Dont turn on meter ? Any tips?
Old 19-01-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrom View Post
Whats the experience getting a cab back to hotel from soi cowboy or nana way past the BTS/MRT last train? Do they overcharge? Dont turn on meter ? Any tips?
Just walk further down the street, away from the line of taxis outside NEP and SC, and hail a cab. Open door, tell them your destination and say by meter. If you go in cab and driver doesn't turn on meter, remind him again. If he demands flat fee, just open door and leave the cab.

Be polite, don't kick up a big fuss, and you will do just fine. Use some common sense.
Old 19-01-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso4u View Post
....walk further down the street, away from the line of taxis outside NEP and SC, and hail a cab. If he demands flat fee, just open door and leave the cab.
Be polite, don't kick up a big fuss, and you will do just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdrom View Post
...a cab back to hotel from soi cowboy or nana way past the BTS/MRT last train? Do they overcharge?
Sensible and sound advice.

Cabs never a real problem downtown, even Q for customers outside late night spots. Just how it is over in LOS, unlike spoilt lot here Sg (and the surcharges complexity).

Sure, there are black sheep especially idling at Patpong stretch, hotels. Just hail regular passing by.
Old 19-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

M16 Club (Between Ratchada Soi 11 and 13 @ Huay Kwang MRT)

Was walking back to Atrium 13 from the MRT and noticed these 2 attractive girls going into one of the back entrances in the soi behind the MRT. Kaypo went to have a look and found myself in a small lounge with a couple of coyote dancers, nothing to shout about more like Nana coyote standard. The 2 hot girls however went up a lift. An older lady approached speaking mandarin! Turned out the mami is PRC and they have a mixture of PRC and Thai hostesses for the KTV rooms upstairs. She asked me to have a drink downstairs first so I did as prices were quite ok. 160B for beer and 180B for glass of JWB. Bottle prices also not too bad, spotted Chivas for 2200B, mixers 60B. After awhile was called up to see the KTV rooms in the 3 floors upstairs. Just saw the "small" room which was quite spacious, probably can fit 5 couples comfortably. Everything was new and nicely decorated/equipped. MMS then called for the lineup. It was just 9.30PM and about 15 girls were there. About 7 very pretty busty and tall ones. The Thai ones were the fair Chiang Mai type. 4 of the PRC were quite solid with CMF look. Total difference from the coyotes in the lounge below. I asked prices and was told the KTV room cost per night was 2.5K and the girls 3K for company only. I asked about tarpau and was told some girls can but negotiate individually with girl. For the coyote girls below, per drink is 300B but can also get the KTV girls to drink in the lounge too however their 3K price tag is a bit ridiculous. Anyway as this is Thailand, pricing structure may vary from person to person who walks in and how well you know the management. All in all I found the MMS very friendly and accomadating, no padding of bills or unnecessary pressure. Cannot comment on play factor of the girls as did not try but some very nice looking ones. So if anyone is interested in China style KTV in BKK, can give this place a try. There is another KTV further down near Poseidon and after visting M16, I believe it is around the same kind of setup with PRC hostesses as well. Seems like PRC working girls are filtering into the BKK club scene as well, not too surprising I guess.
Old 20-01-2016, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

Quick question;

Which are the better few kapoo massage places nowadays?

Any names to recommend and their line IDs?
Old 20-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 13
ProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of lightProfessorX is a glorious beacon of light

Another quick question;

Regarding the Nataree type of massage places, which are the top few to visit nowadays?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1