The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lingerie/ sexy clothes try on haul

I wonder if any FLs can do any try on haul of their lingerie or sexy outfits.
Try on different bras and panties on by one while I watch and enjoy.

Seen so many videos on YouTube mainly Korean girls.

Would love to see you show me various lingeries or any sexy clothes before we get it on with the deed.
Old 29-05-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Lingerie/ sexy clothes try on haul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I wonder if any FLs can do any try on haul of their lingerie or sexy outfits.
Try on different bras and panties on by one while I watch and enjoy.

Seen so many videos on YouTube mainly Korean girls.

Would love to see you show me various lingeries or any sexy clothes before we get it on with the deed.
U can order the dresses/lingeries u like online and bring there to let the FL wear. Most will oblige. I tried before with both local FL & GL cat150
Old 29-05-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Put yourself in the girls' shoes

Do you know it is troublesome for girls to put on bra and panties, then take them off , and wear next ones many times?

Yeah, it is nice to see them moving their hands behind to unhook their bras, then put on new ones, adjust their cups, and then straps, then move their hands behind to hook up.

I try that before , in front of domineering lady who simply sit on chair arrogantly as she watch me struggling to wear bra..
Old 29-05-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Put yourself in the girls' shoes

Do you know it is troublesome for girls to put on bra and panties, then take them off , and wear next ones many times?

Yeah, it is nice to see them moving their hands behind to unhook their bras, then put on new ones, adjust their cups, and then straps, then move their hands behind to hook up.

I try that before , in front of domineering lady who simply sit on chair arrogantly as she watch me struggling to wear bra..
I know it’s troublesome so of course im not asking for her to change 10 times or so. Maybe 3-5 will do.
Old 30-05-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
I know it’s troublesome so of course im not asking for her to change 10 times or so. Maybe 3-5 will do.
If budget not an issue, just book her for 2 sessions. 1 session for her to parade attires only, one to bonk.

Alternatively, just offer the FL a big tip. Compensate her for the hassle
Old 30-05-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
If budget not an issue, just book her for 2 sessions. 1 session for her to parade attires only, one to bonk.

Alternatively, just offer the FL a big tip. Compensate her for the hassle
Yes thats the plan. Must convince the FL that im willing to pay if she can provide
Old 03-02-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Yea. Good idea for valentine day special
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1