The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
bj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
i think that was taozi
you might be right. I rem always going early and being her first cust and she greets me in her pjs with no undies.

do you know what happened to her?
Old 28-12-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
you might be right. I rem always going early and being her first cust and she greets me in her pjs with no undies.

do you know what happened to her?
no idea bro
Old 01-01-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Got 1 more vivian if anyone rem. Got 1 butterfly tattoo.
Power
Old 01-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Got 1 more vivian if anyone rem. Got 1 butterfly tattoo.
Power
I wish I can find her back 😭😭
Old 02-01-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13133 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Who’s this little lamb 🐑? 小绵羊?

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 02-01-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

Lamb charges $180 for FJ
No less

LOLZZ

I think you can eat many fish ball noodles near her shop
Old 03-01-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Hunterchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapiguu View Post
Lamb charges $180 for FJ
No less

LOLZZ

I think you can eat many fish ball noodles near her shop
Including entry fee ?
Old 03-01-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If only xiaonuo also come back with her then it’ll be perfect.
Old 06-01-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
harryhat5 is Cool - loads of Potential

Little Lamb asked me to advertise that she is going back in April. $180 full package. Questions can WhatsApp or wechat her.
Old 03-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryhat5 View Post
Little Lamb asked me to advertise that she is going back in April. $180 full package. Questions can WhatsApp or wechat her.
Not exactly in April, more like end of March she will be going back. And it is likely forever.

Finally managed to try this legendary ML. Have heard of her for years but never had the chance to try her.

Thanks to some CSI by myself and confirmation from some senior bros that the girl I was looking at one of the websites was Ah Lamb.

A brief FR for newer bros who may be new to her.

Y**g Y**g aka Ah Lamb
Location: 6/10 not central, more northeast. I think through the many clues here and there, the exact location is quite narrowed down already. It is just that this MP is still very hidden from plain side. Unless you go to the small road an see, you won't spot it from the main road. That said, drivers need to park opposite and PT bros may have a hard time reaching.
Room: 7/10 this MP used to have wooden partitions as walls and curtains as doors but much has changed. Now have proper room with proper sliding doors. However, the room is damn small.

Looks: 7/10 I can kind of understand why some bros dig her looks, quite a well maintained milf but can tell she is not that young. For the undiscerning eyes, she can pass off as late 20s/early 30s. Her looks compared to photos on website, need to discount 30%.
Figure: 8/10 very tall and slender
Boobs: 7/10 natural B, soft type, not as firm.
Massage: 7/10 decent strength
BJ: 8/10 aggressive and good suction
FJ: 7/10 quite standard, no complaints but not mind blowing
Attitude: 8/10 friendly and chatty, I can understand why she has the type of vibes some bros love. Although she is PRC, she got Malaysian ML vibes.

The downside is the damage. I went with the expectation of around $180 all in, since that was like the rate thrown around here and there in the forum.

Ended up paying quite a bit higher. The entrance is already $58. Her services are higher than market rate. I tried to negotiate but failed.

Last edited by sicklymicky; 03-02-2023 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
falconfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros share Little Lamb's current contact?
Old 05-02-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not exactly in April, more like end of March she will be going back. And it is likely forever.

Finally managed to try this legendary ML. Have heard of her for years but never had the chance to try her.

Thanks to some CSI by myself and confirmation from some senior bros that the girl I was looking at one of the websites was Ah Lamb.

A brief FR for newer bros who may be new to her.

Y**g Y**g aka Ah Lamb
Location: 6/10 not central, more northeast. I think through the many clues here and there, the exact location is quite narrowed down already. It is just that this MP is still very hidden from plain side. Unless you go to the small road an see, you won't spot it from the main road. That said, drivers need to park opposite and PT bros may have a hard time reaching.
Room: 7/10 this MP used to have wooden partitions as walls and curtains as doors but much has changed. Now have proper room with proper sliding doors. However, the room is damn small.

Looks: 7/10 I can kind of understand why some bros dig her looks, quite a well maintained milf but can tell she is not that young. For the undiscerning eyes, she can pass off as late 20s/early 30s. Her looks compared to photos on website, need to discount 30%.
Figure: 8/10 very tall and slender
Boobs: 7/10 natural B, soft type, not as firm.
Massage: 7/10 decent strength
BJ: 8/10 aggressive and good suction
FJ: 7/10 quite standard, no complaints but not mind blowing
Attitude: 8/10 friendly and chatty, I can understand why she has the type of vibes some bros love. Although she is PRC, she got Malaysian ML vibes.

The downside is the damage. I went with the expectation of around $180 all in, since that was like the rate thrown around here and there in the forum.

Ended up paying quite a bit higher. The entrance is already $58. Her services are higher than market rate. I tried to negotiate but failed.
I thought it was 170 all in. But I don’t dare to try after some news earlier about her health.
Old 05-02-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

many carrots willing to pay
Old 11-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

her sister xiaonuo also lost so much weight
poor thing
Old 13-02-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mackin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
her sister xiaonuo also lost so much weight
poor thing
Wow you still have contact with Xiao Nuo power. Got picture see how is she or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1