The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
White elephant=landmines from the sentence meaning (not 100% sure though)
Young children = syt
P.A = agent or okt
picture is not on the cover = fake pic or 照骗

And when they mentioned cost..i think some pricing include FJ too as many LINE agent has straight away quote me B2B price around 1.5k to 3k and FJ from 3k to 6k depending on different tier of girls and joints
ya i think the price they quote is 2 prices.
The 1st price is the standard package. Say 3000 maybe just for hj + bj
Then another +3000 maybe is to upgrade to fj
So fj is 3000+3000.
if 3000 no fj is expensive, unless is a quality to die for.

I always see photos first, then go down and see the real person. Never commit to a photo only. And if the photo already sucks, dont bother going down to see the real person
Old 07-02-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

In Thailand, to find a "white elephant" means you are very lucky, so i would say the writer means you can find the rare gem in the shop.

3k baht for kapoo joint is quite high, usually means the girl is a top model there, not the normal pricing. At this price, the girl would be fully nude and session is 1hr. Some kapoo joints have different tiered prices for semi-nude.

The top up is for full service. 3k per shot is also quite ex, but if you add up the cost, it would be similar to what you pay for the higher class models at mid-tier MPs such as Labelle. At Maria or Black Caviar, the lower tier models would be at this starting price.

There are gems that can be found at kapoo. However, the difference at kapoo is that the lady gets to choose if they want to offer the FJ., and usually you have to negotiate with the girl or can ask the okt to negotiate upfront before choosing.

I know there are some kapoo that advertise full service upfront, but i won't consider these joints as kapoo though.

Finally, chances of kapoo girls offering FJ during this period is quite high. So good time to explore now
Old 07-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
if 3000 no fj is expensive, unless is a quality to die for.

I always see photos first, then go down and see the real person. Never commit to a photo only. And if the photo already sucks, dont bother going down to see the real person
Agreed..if they are G club super model standard then worth it else just go to soapy or agogo bar.

They are budget ones for FJ at low 3k with off peak hours discount if willing to venture out of tourist trap

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
In Thailand, to find a "white elephant" means you are very lucky, so i would say the writer means you can find the rare gem in the shop.

Finally, chances of kapoo girls offering FJ during this period is quite high. So good time to explore now
Thanks for correction bro.

Guess the supply of mixed of soapy and gclub closed during pandemic has shifted over to local kapoo joints…saw quite a number of new joint popping up like kingdom that is offering group discount and drinking services

Last edited by addict999; 07-02-2022 at 09:37 PM.
Old 17-04-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Can any bro decode the names of the joints. Coconut? Diy? WiFi? I tried searching Ramuhamkeng on google maps also got nothing.
Help will always be appreciated.

Quote:
White elephant=Rare gem (edited)
Young children = syt
P.A = agent or okt
picture is not on the cover = fake pic or 照骗

And when they mentioned cost..i think some pricing include FJ too as many LINE agent has straight away quote me B2B price around 1.5k to 3k and FJ from 3k to 6k depending on different tier of girls and joints
Old 17-04-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerace69 View Post
Can any bro decode the names of the joints. Coconut? Diy? WiFi? I tried searching Ramuhamkeng on google maps also got nothing.
Search "kapoo" in google maps...
Old 17-04-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just for my understanding and maybe others, these kapoo joints have younger and newer girls than let's say Mai Chan, Mitu, Kokoro, Momo, Daisy Dream, Doki Doki, etc... I've been to all the mentioned but should I be expecting anything different from these kapoo type?

The reason I ask this is because Kokoro seems to be listed as a kapoo but I found nothing really different or special about the place other than it's really clean but the girls spend eternity washing you but I guess under the circumstances better to be clean and safe.
Old 17-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Coconut spa? Yes very happening been there twice. Mostly are for real Uni students. They come in around 3 - 5pm. If you book through line they can come down earlier. just one or two are really cute and pretty. The rest would say so so. But many part timers so if you’re lucky some nice ones may just appear. It’s opposite to Makro Sathorn. Not difficult to find. Most can negotiate for full. Please don’t ask price as it does fluctuate. Speaking Thai like local definitely works to your advantage here.
Old 18-04-2022, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 14
racerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyracerace69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’ve been bumming around today around Sukhumvit 24. Went to RSK, Pink. Got quite a few gems. Also had an amazing time at Kokoro earlier with a nice petite mm. Wana go check out joints with Uni students tomorrow. Probably Kitty RCA. Amongst all the line accounts I’ve added from kapoo only this Kitty didn’t offer FJ In it’s package.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
The reason I ask this is because Kokoro seems to be listed as a kapoo but I found nothing really different or special about the place other than it's really clean but the girls spend eternity washing you but I guess under the circumstances better to be clean and safe.
The lines between oily MPs, soapy MPs and kapoo joints have blurred, especially over the past 2 years. Or maybe it is just how i defined these 3 different places and entertainments.

If you ask a local Thai, they would not see places like Kokoro or Penthouse as a kapoo joint, simply because they offer full service upfront. HJ is the standard happy ending for kapoo, and anything else is up to chemistry and negotiation with the girl. For my Thai friends, the thrill is with the "chase" and unlocking more services, and those working in kapoo joints tend to be more syt and pretty, with quite a number of uni students doing this sideline.

Also they would classify arb nam joints as those big establishments, such as Maria, Black Caviar etc rather than the smaller oily/soapy joints alomg Sukhkumvit sois.

Places like Mitu, Doki doki, Daisy Dream etc are like a hybrid oily/soapy, where they offer oil massage coupled with bathtub soapy services. To cater to Jap clientile, some of these places also offer nuru.

So depending on what u are looking for, u go to different places:

If looking for full service in a more classy environment, wait for soapy establishments to open.
If looking for full service and not particular about the room and environment, can go to the smaller oliy/soapy joints.
If looking to "sian" younger girls, better chances if go kapoo. Cavaet is that many kapoo girls may not be able to speak fluent english.

Of course you can sian girls in any of the joints, but the probability of finding a fair, young uni student at kapoo joint is higher than the other places.
Old 18-04-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Google kapoo and use chrome google translate to navigate their local forum to get into their line or telegram groups

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
The lines between oily MPs, soapy MPs and kapoo joints have blurred, especially over the past 2 years. Or maybe it is just how i defined these 3 different places and entertainments.
Agreed…line has been blurred and landscape has changed after covid with large soapy joints still closed so now “kapoo” joints now absorb those supply of FLs who used to work in the Huat Kway soap joints when i visited the newly opened secret spa located in town in town area.

Having said that, there are still traditional kapoo joints around that purely provide HJ and FJ is up to nego with syt mostly uni part timers. Most joints are on hybrid mode mixed of stocks with HJ and FJ services
Old 18-04-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Google kapoo and use chrome google translate to navigate their local forum to get into their line or telegram groups

Agreed…line has been blurred and landscape has changed after covid with large soapy joints still closed so now “kapoo” joints now absorb those supply of FLs who used to work in the Huat Kway soap joints when i visited the newly opened secret spa located in town in town area.

Having said that, there are still traditional kapoo joints around that purely provide HJ and FJ is up to nego with syt mostly uni part timers. Most joints are on hybrid mode mixed of stocks with HJ and FJ services
My first time seeing photo in Google Drive and reasonable pricing The area name is unique too, Town in Town.
Old 24-04-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LongHai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro during the session , do you think I should exchange line with the kapoo girl and Sian them go out dinner and party ?
Old 25-04-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most are like prostitute can nego fj
Old 25-04-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHai View Post
Bro during the session , do you think I should exchange line with the kapoo girl and Sian them go out dinner and party ?
Sure but very YMMV. I did. But they have limited English or barely any English so conversation is going to be a challenge. Is it really worth it? I'm tending to think no, at least for myself.
Old 26-04-2022, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 3
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited kororo massage. Had a young girl, 25. Excellent service, wash from head to toe. Excellent nuru + sex. Paid 3900 baht for such excellent service and those sub standard shit bitches in SG are charging ludicrous amounts in the Local Dome! Fuck Covid and let’s travel to Bangkok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1