The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Am quite excited today, meeting my FWB on our usual monthly tryst at the same hotel, and the housekeeping PRC (Xiao Wei) mentioned in the previous chapter is also on duty today and I did let her know that I will be there this afternoon with my “GF” & would like to see her again.
She coolly responded my WS with a 再说吧,hopefully my FWB will leave early for me to plan another attack on XW. 😈
I wonder if bro Werdna70 was successful getting XW 🤔. Kindly update us bro 🙏🏼
Old 30-04-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samsteralldaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox_2046 View Post
Aiyoh I give your her WeChat directly lah
Lai Lai. I also join q
Old 01-05-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
I wonder if bro Werdna70 was successful getting XW 🤔. Kindly update us bro 🙏🏼
Tryst with FWB used up the entire 12nn-5pm daycay slot, even after 2nd round, FWB was still extremely hungry that day & had to force a 3rd round, me firing an empty round. Did not managed to message or up XW, but during our departure from the room, I saw her taking inventory along the corridor, but she did not look up & into my way, I sensed that she may be disappointed. WS her a couple of time in the last 2 days, only responded once with simple pleasantries, may need some time to let her cool down. I think there’s still some opportunities building here. 🤞
Old 02-05-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
FatButLight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tryst with FWB used up the entire 12nn-5pm daycay slot, even after 2nd round, FWB was still extremely hungry that day & had to force a 3rd round, me firing an empty round. Did not managed to message or up XW, but during our departure from the room, I saw her taking inventory along the corridor, but she did not look up & into my way, I sensed that she may be disappointed. WS her a couple of time in the last 2 days, only responded once with simple pleasantries, may need some time to let her cool down. I think there’s still some opportunities building here. 🤞
Be patient bro, sure have chance one.
Old 02-05-2022, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Just join the queue, if she like you, can always jump queue...
Upz you +15 for good advice, I am queueing also, cheers!
Old 02-05-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz you +15 for good advice, I am queueing also, cheers!
Tks already returned upz...
Old 07-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold

How do you initiate?
They don't make eye contact
Old 31-07-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think there’s still some opportunities building here. 🤞
Any progress bro?

Anyway I had fuck 2 cleaners, those who clean the different levels of my office but they are from Batam and Malaysia.

But when I was working at the dormitory, there were a few viet ones who were super hot and one PRC who was a yoga teacher but became cleaner cuz Covid she lost her job.

Don't know about the PRC, but I know my colleague fucked one of the viet cleaners.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

kallang Bahru hawker center got one viet cleaner.
milf. seductive look. yellow uniform
hope one day i can up her
Old 01-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

I've not had any luck with PRCs, I'm overweight at 95kg. I've had a few domestic helpers and managed to bring some of them on the very first date. But for PRC even getting a date is difficult. Question do most PRC milf find overweight guys undesirable or I'm just not meeting enough of them. Any overweight bros who is earning $3-4k have successful stories to share?
Old 01-08-2022, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiretuja View Post
I notice there are PRCs ladies working at neigbourhood Indian Muslims restaurants. One, for e.g at Bukit Batok, was quite chio.
Maybe bedded by those indian muslims.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

Anymore stories????
Old 19-02-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 6
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
I've not had any luck with PRCs, I'm overweight at 95kg. I've had a few domestic helpers and managed to bring some of them on the very first date. But for PRC even getting a date is difficult. Question do most PRC milf find overweight guys undesirable or I'm just not meeting enough of them. Any overweight bros who is earning $3-4k have successful stories to share?
heyy bro came across your post, can you intro me some domestic helpers been looking for 1 badly, all i can say is PRC majority all give commercial feeling one. how the experience with DH ?
Old 19-02-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 4
BookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBookDot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Any progress bro?

Anyway I had fuck 2 cleaners, those who clean the different levels of my office but they are from Batam and Malaysia.

But when I was working at the dormitory, there were a few viet ones who were super hot and one PRC who was a yoga teacher but became cleaner cuz Covid she lost her job.

Don't know about the PRC, but I know my colleague fucked one of the viet cleaners.
Bro how do you manage to get those ! Been wanting to try out such girls, btw do you pay them or just my sweet talking luring them. May i have some tips plsssss
Old 19-02-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 2
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
All human beings, regardless of gender, age, race, and nationality find overweight men repulsive. This is a hard fact of life bro.

Ask yourself honestly, will you bonk a 95kg woman? No right? So why the double standards and expect women to be attracted to you? Unless you're the popiah king son then different story la.

From your account age, you must be in your 30s-40s. Knn so old already this simple fact of life you still dk need ask people on a sex forum?

No offence bro, maybe yr ignorance is hindering your progress in defeating obesity. Better wake up your idea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1