The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-1
Omg !...the omens r bad from the pundits ...if they r right...ETH n Man U r doomed n damned...sliding down the table again...comon Red Devils prove them wrong, don't lose yr dicks n balls playing like pussies on the field against Arsenal this Sunday night who r all ready to gun u guys down this time n seek revenge...waiting for @JonesKnows n @PaulMerson for their POVs

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-01-2023, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Arsenal v Man Utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...st-ham-manager

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 21-01-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd

Not an easy game for either team

I say 2-2

My Daily Star column
Old 22-01-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 3-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Not an easy game for either team

I say 2-2
It looks like a foregone conclusion that they will lose to their arch rivals Arsenal tonight even b4 the ball is kicked ....unless a miracle happens....

hopefully if they can't beat them, they shd at least draw with them....recent history hv shown they can beat them ,..fortunately that prolific Ukrainian player did not join them...if so, they definitely would hv no chance to beat the gunners

Last edited by Rickey; 22-01-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old 23-01-2023, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It looks like a foregone conclusion that they will lose to their arch rivals Arsenal tonight even b4 the ball is kicked ....unless a miracle happens....

hopefully if they can't beat them, they shd at least draw with them....recent history hv shown they can beat them ,..fortunately that prolific Ukrainian player did not join them...if so, they definitely would hv no chance to beat the gunners
So close yet so far to a draw... was very very close really....undone again like in the last game against Crystal Palace by a last minute goal of the game at the 90th minute....can't even defend against a goal for just another few more minutes of the game... something we saw so often last season under OGS n RR .....

so the pundits were right in their predictions for gunners win 3-2 n even PaulMerson was nearly right for a 2-2 draw....1st MU goal scored superbly by Rashford n the other by Martinez, the butcher of Amsterdam ....but nothing to be ashamed abt as they only narrowly lost at the last minute of the game after giving a great fight back to get the 2nd goal....they shd be able to clinch top 4 position at end of season ...now just look forward to win the teams below them for the rest of the season

Last edited by Rickey; 23-01-2023 at 07:47 AM.
Old 23-01-2023, 04:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Man U was 2nd best once the whistle was blown from the start.

Arsenal deserve the win. Probably just lucky to get 2 goals.
The absence of Casemiro was probably felt. The entire team was chasing shadows.

Again failure to protect the draw even with Fred thrown in cost them the points.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 23-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Man U was 2nd best once the whistle was blown from the start.

Arsenal deserve the win. Probably just lucky to get 2 goals.
The absence of Casemiro was probably felt. The entire team was chasing shadows.

Again failure to protect the draw even with Fred thrown in cost them the points.
like city in the 6-3 mauling, arsenal showed that they are superior this time and gave a harsh reality check, here are some thoughts

selection
i feel that ETH selected the wrong players in the starting XI:
shaw - should be malacia instead, malacia stuck close to mahrez throughout the derby match, keeping him quiet, i think he would be able to replicate the same performance. shaw allowed saka to receive the ball time and again, and gave saka ample room to attack. saka already showed that he is a threat during the 3-1 loss, ETH see him no up? lesson learnt: malacia must start ahead of shaw as DL against city and arsenal

antony - should be fred instead, fred was a defensive presence on the inside left (marking KDB). antony was pretty much ineffective and wasted a good chance to counter with a poor pass. he also needs to train his right foot so as to improve his versatility. eriksen is not a defensive player and when saka drifted inwards, eriksen was slow to close him down for the second goal. lesson learnt: must start casemiro & fred as DMC against city and arsenal

passing style
ETH instruction to play out from the back was suicidal. like past seasons, man u yet to have the personnel to play out from the back against a high press, losing possession in their own third (AWB) and under constant pressure. with WW playing up front, should have gone long aiming for the targetman

AWB
AWB performed his job well as DR trying to keep martinelli quiet. but all his good work was undone when he switched off, ball watched as nketiah sneaked in for the equaliser. poor concentration is his major weak point and i think its why ETH prefers dalot ahead of him. he got his chance when dalot got injured, and we can see improvement in his performances. AWB gotta work overtime to rectify his weak point, a lapse in concentration against a top team will be punished

WW
WW is the sort of targetman ETH needs for his system, tireless running and pressing, holding the ball and linking play. somehow i feel that he needs to improve his strength

martinez the butcher
what a player, we need more players like him in midfield and defence before we can challenge for the title

remainder of season
having lost 5 games, the priorities from now on is to win a trophy (EFL cup) and consolidate a top-4 position

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 26-01-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
like city in the 6-3 mauling, arsenal showed that they are superior this time and gave a harsh reality check, here are some thoughts

selection
i feel that ETH selected the wrong players in the starting XI:
shaw - should be malacia instead, malacia stuck close to mahrez throughout the derby match, keeping him quiet, i think he would be able to replicate the same performance. shaw allowed saka to receive the ball time and again, and gave saka ample room to attack. saka already showed that he is a threat during the 3-1 loss, ETH see him no up? lesson learnt: malacia must start ahead of shaw as DL against city and arsenal

antony - should be fred instead, fred was a defensive presence on the inside left (marking KDB). antony was pretty much ineffective and wasted a good chance to counter with a poor pass. he also needs to train his right foot so as to improve his versatility. eriksen is not a defensive player and when saka drifted inwards, eriksen was slow to close him down for the second goal. lesson learnt: must start casemiro & fred as DMC against city and arsenal

passing style
ETH instruction to play out from the back was suicidal. like past seasons, man u yet to have the personnel to play out from the back against a high press, losing possession in their own third (AWB) and under constant pressure. with WW playing up front, should have gone long aiming for the targetman

AWB
AWB performed his job well as DR trying to keep martinelli quiet. but all his good work was undone when he switched off, ball watched as nketiah sneaked in for the equaliser. poor concentration is his major weak point and i think its why ETH prefers dalot ahead of him. he got his chance when dalot got injured, and we can see improvement in his performances. AWB gotta work overtime to rectify his weak point, a lapse in concentration against a top team will be punished

WW
WW is the sort of targetman ETH needs for his system, tireless running and pressing, holding the ball and linking play. somehow i feel that he needs to improve his strength

martinez the butcher
what a player, we need more players like him in midfield and defence before we can challenge for the title

remainder of season
having lost 5 games, the priorities from now on is to win a trophy (EFL cup) and consolidate a top-4 position
Well analysed bro ...keep it up !...agree with u mostly wat u hv written...except that i think they r a team on par with the Gunners with Casemiro included n if not for some weak fringe players like McTom n AWB in this match

Old 26-01-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Great news to hear they won the 1st leg match of the Carabao Cup 3-0 early this morning against Nott Forest ...goals scored by none other than the in-form n on-fire striker Rashford, new boy WW (his 1st goal for the club) n Bruno Fernandes ...

heard they were a class better than the young boys of Forest but that didn't mean Forest gave them a walkover n didn't trouble them at all...think they hv one foot in the final of the Cup already n they shd win the return leg easily next week ...n a real chance of winning the Cup after so many years trophyless...provided they r not complacent else Forest young n energetic boys like Brennan Johnson can turn their heads ard in the 2nd leg replay

Btw where r bros @imom n @asiancigar ...didn't hear from them for quite some time already ??

Old 26-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Btw where r bros @imom n @AC ...didn't hear from them for quite some time already...
Haha still lurking...

Didn't bother watching even the highlights of the last two prem matches after seeing the results, so no comments.

One foot in the final of the league cup, but it is still only 'half time'.

Saw the highlights, and I think the scoreline/margin and stats flatter the performance. Forest were let down by poor finishing. A top six team would have punished us and scored at least two.

Martinez was a warrior and put his head to opponent's boot - haven't seen that kinda defending pride since Vidic.

Eriksen was unlucky not to score - beautiful shot but bounced off the crossbar.

Hope they finish the job off well and not put out too much of a B team for the return leg.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-01-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Have been keeping up with the results and performance of United and must say that ETH is doing a fine job indeed..

Am also keeping a close watch on the developments of the sellout by the blood sucking Glazers but not holding my breathe because those greedy bastards will squeeze every drop until there is none left.

I fear there might not be a sale after all.....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 27-01-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
...Am also keeping a close watch on the developments of the sellout by the blood sucking Glazers but not holding my breathe because those greedy bastards will squeeze every drop until there is none left...
AC
Reports saying they want 7.2b quid. Forbes' last valuation of the club is about 4b. 3b over valuation. This after years of taking tens of millions in dividends annually, plunging the club into debt (i.e. putting close to nothing of their own money in when they took over).

The level of greed is fuckin' insane.

Only Jim Ratcliffe's INEOS group have publicly expressed interest. But I dun see no manifesto about what they propose to do. It's great that he is a Utd fan and all, but he is primarily a businessman with an eye on the bottom line. He had previously said he wouldn't buy Utd cos of the state they are in, and actually did bid for Chelsea. Last thing we need is a Brit version of the Glazers.

Let's see if anyone is willing to take the club out of debt, overhaul OT and Carrington.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 27-01-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great news to hear they won the 1st leg match of the Carabao Cup 3-0 early this morning against Nott Forest ...goals scored by none other than the in-form n on-fire striker Rashford, new boy WW (his 1st goal for the club) n Bruno Fernandes ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Martinez was a warrior and put his head to opponent's boot - haven't seen that kinda defending pride since Vidic.
Yes....it was a little bit tough going after Rashford opened the scoring.
Lest not forget, Forest got a goal turned down for offside via VAR.
It was a close call.
DDG also made a few spectacular saves to make the scoreline looks good.

Good to see WW got his debut goal and can see he was ecstatic, even though it was a rebound.
In addition, he was functioning well linking up with other team mates in build up.

L Martinez deserved the MOTM title again. Needless to say more.

ETH is dying to get a silverware to justify his credentials. Only two matches more.

Old 27-01-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

'Favouritism!' - Manchester United fans question Antony decision vs Nottingham Forest

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-news-26070855

Erik ten Hag was pleased with Antony's performance in Manchester United's 3-0 League Cup semi-final defeat of Nottingham Forest.

Ten Hag opined on Tuesday Antony "can do better" and urged the winger to be "more direct". Antony pre-empted Ten Hag's embargoed quotes by tweeting, "Seeking to evolve to give my best to the team!"

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ntony-26074503

Old 29-01-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Brazil 3 : 1 Reading

Controlled the game well but passing a tad slow in the first half. Picked it up in the second half and got the rewards. Nice to see Casemiro score, two quite different goals. Fred got a cheeky third and they switched off a bit after that. The goal they conceded was terrible - leaving a huge centreback unmarked and giving him a free header.

Onwards then.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1