The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 07-11-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Went out passenger lift Angie/Annie unit got 1 China ML, abt late 40+ Cfm face In a one piece short dress, told me $20 massage, nvr seen before so just went, no massage offered, I just strip her and pumped her, all in 1B. Small A tits but nice moans…btw Pokémon was here, ivy linda all in…
Old 07-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Went out passenger lift Angie/Annie unit got 1 China ML, abt late 40+ Cfm face In a one piece short dress, told me $20 massage, nvr seen before so just went, no massage offered, I just strip her and pumped her, all in 1B. Small A tits but nice moans…btw Pokémon was here, ivy linda all in…
Wah. That's three places already having China ML. Looks like JSP is getting interesting
Old 07-11-2022, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Total 1 blue so she waved 20 entrance fee ?
Tats good price if fig still good
Old 07-11-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

Hi all, where is Pokémon located? Able to advise?
I’ve read here and seems like she is quite popular here?
Like for eg her looks, age, dressing? Thank you
Old 09-11-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Total 1 blue so she waved 20 entrance fee ?
Tats good price if fig still good
She wanted 1B on top of entrance, I told nah like that I go off than end up all for 1B must neg with them lah else spend money elsewhere more resourceful
Old 09-11-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Hi all, where is Pokémon located? Able to advise?
I’ve read here and seems like she is quite popular here?
Like for eg her looks, age, dressing? Thank you
L1 toilet on yr right her shop on yr left black tinted glass, u see the door there inside got a table she usually wait there if not there means working..late 30+, looks sluty and dresses like OL.
Old 09-11-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Any FR for Lulu at level 5?
Old 09-11-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
L1 toilet on yr right her shop on yr left black tinted glass, u see the door there inside got a table she usually wait there if not there means working..late 30+, looks sluty and dresses like OL.
Saw her yesterday but didnt go in...her body looked flat on both sides so was not enticed.
Old 09-11-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Any FR for Lulu at level 5?
I went searching on Level 5 but didn't see anything. Looks like the ML is hidden
Old 10-11-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I went searching on Level 5 but didn't see anything. Looks like the ML is hidden
Last time got one bro gave FR for level 5, I think it's just HJ, then that bro removed his FR
Old 10-11-2022, 04:21 AM
Samster

HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ok thank you, why is she called Pokémon? Hahaha
She called herself that?
Old 10-11-2022, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
She called herself that?
Walked by once and saw someone in the room. Next time will knock on the door
Old 10-11-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
She called herself that?
Cos catching her is as rare as catching a rare pokemon..
Old 10-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Oh no wonder, hahaha, ok I will try my luck, will go recce soon
Old 10-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
She called herself that?
Haha bros like to give special names for special ladies…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1