The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noobmaster138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackrider24 View Post
Went in recently to Zen Zeng spa, as I missed the good ole days of Little Saigon where we can play with the Viet Bus with B2B.

I initially asked for number 12, 18 and 17 as recommended by the bros here recently, but Bro Ken told me that all these girls have all gone back to Vietnam already, and this month they have a totally new batch of girls coming in recently (so bros pls note that the FRs before all cannot reference liao..)

Asked Bro Ken to recommend me one since all the girls are new. Was led up to a pretty nice cosy room. A few mins later, a Viet Bu (no 30) came in. She wasn't really my type, a bit on the meaty side, and big boobs (maybe bros here who love big boobs will love it), but would say her service really not bad. Did the SOP of showering with her, and she did quite a good job washing you up. But the sian part is the language barrier.

Massage was so so only, as expected, but she got quite GFE feel, still can hug you tightly while I suck on her boobs. Must say she really know how to rub her boobs against you very well, service is really there. At one point when she was HJ me, I was on a missionary position with her, with her hand stroking my lil bro. My lil brother nearly went into her pussy a couple of times, but I didn't went in...cos wasn't wearing a condom.. I think she is still quite new, so bro pls treat her with care.

FR
Massage: 3/10
Looks: 5/10 (not SYT, probably around 30+)
Boobs: 5/10 (too big for my liking, and slightly saggy, but some bros here may like it)
B2B: 8/10 (her willingness to serve is a plus point)
HJ: 7/10
RTM: Maybe, will try other places first
Bro what service you go this. Got bath with you. So far mine all hj only
Old 10-11-2022, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Went to Zen Zeng spa recently. Got No.21. Speaks a little bit of english, no Mandarin.

Went in to shop, chose the B2B, 198RM, didnt choose a girl, but i told the guy i prefer small & petite. Was brought to a room. Showered first while waiting for the girl. Came out to a pleasant surprise. No.21 definitely to my liking. Looks young and very petite. So lie on bed... she give me a piano massage with oil, then rub a bit here and there... Afterwards ask me if i want to shower again, to which i did because i dont like the feeling of oil.

Come out of toilet, she went in to wash up. Lie on the bed naked wait for her, she comes out and lies on top of me, slowly kiss and suck all over my body while i autoroam all over hers and then she gave me a nice long BBBJ, while her hands play with my balls... Short while later, cannot tahan already, i turn her around and come all over her body.

Still got a bit of time, we both shower together and lie on the bed naked for a while, as i explore her body inch by inch. She has quite a few tattoos, by the way. Even though communication is difficult, she still tried her best to provide good service. Overall recommend. will RTM

(She says she might be leaving soon as she's been around for 2 months already according to her)
Old 11-11-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
There's another beside Zen zeng
Next door only got a few lookers. Tried no 91 next to Zen Zeng. Quoted 50 for hj 150 for bj + roaming. I act like I don't want then she sian then she tell me if i dont do anything got nothing to earn. End up i only pay 100rm cause she tried to hj me but i took too long so she took off her clothes and used her mouth instead. + Entry fee total 168rm.
Old 12-11-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jefflim17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Went to Zen Zeng spa recently. Got No.21. Speaks a little bit of english, no Mandarin.

Went in to shop, chose the B2B, 198RM, didnt choose a girl, but i told the guy i prefer small & petite. Was brought to a room. Showered first while waiting for the girl. Came out to a pleasant surprise. No.21 definitely to my liking. Looks young and very petite. So lie on bed... she give me a piano massage with oil, then rub a bit here and there... Afterwards ask me if i want to shower again, to which i did because i dont like the feeling of oil.

Come out of toilet, she went in to wash up. Lie on the bed naked wait for her, she comes out and lies on top of me, slowly kiss and suck all over my body while i autoroam all over hers and then she gave me a nice long BBBJ, while her hands play with my balls... Short while later, cannot tahan already, i turn her around and come all over her body.

Still got a bit of time, we both shower together and lie on the bed naked for a while, as i explore her body inch by inch. She has quite a few tattoos, by the way. Even though communication is difficult, she still tried her best to provide good service. Overall recommend. will RTM

(She says she might be leaving soon as she's been around for 2 months already according to her)
Agree with you, no 21 is young, pretty, smooth skin, decent massage, happy ending

The only thing is bobs a little bit small & hard communicate
Old 12-11-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jefflim17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No 21 is young, pretty, smooth skin, descent massage, happy ending
Only thing is bobs a bit small & hard communicate
But overall happy ending
Old 18-11-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Noob...but where is this Zen Zeng? Googled for it and says closed
Old 18-11-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Slowking1111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Noob...but where is this Zen Zeng? Googled for it and says closed
Yo even if you didn’t read the history, look at the thread tittle and do some searching on maps, you can’t miss it
Old 24-11-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
TedPoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited months back.. Service and quality drop compared to pre covid...

Waiting for new batch of girls then try again...
Old 27-11-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1429 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Wanted to visit 21 again since I was randomly assigned her last month, and since a bro mentioned above her three month stint is coming to an end.

However, arrived too early and was told she wasn't even awake yet.

Told the fellow I wanted a lady who is all natural.

Since most of my regulars are slightly on the slimmer side, I have forgotten how a nice set of boobs can turn me on - enter No. 30 and although she's a little bit meaty, her dress with her cleavage spilling out of her dress was quite a sight.

She was hardworking and eager to please, although she spoke neither English or Chinese.

Couldn't believe it, I was so turned on by her teasing, surrendered and unloaded a lot earlier than I expected.

She says she's here for the long term, let's see if we meet again.
Old 02-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noned1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went earlier, 21 no longer works there. Seems to ended her short term stint here. Apparently this place has changed, now with a new look with 2 shop lots and private shower room. Unlike the original single shop lot before. Shower rooms are outside 😂 Never went to zen yang though. Price is quoted here, rm198

Since 21 was no longer around, was assigned a random girl, #32
Look wise: 6/10- Slim and petite, looks like a typical ah lian with tattoos and makeup.
Service: 0/10- Give you that stuck up look and feel. Bath and clean up on your own. Totally no feel.
Massage: 3/10- Piano type lo but got basic skill.
HJ: 2/10- Seriously lousy. No kissing, no bj. Previous visit was so much better and got a bj lo
RTM: Not until better quality and review pops here…

Hear some uncles asking for #37, not sure if any better 😬
Old 04-01-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 20
Cunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to beholdCunt-Sucker is a splendid one to behold

Was in JB recently and couldn’t resist the temptation to check out Little Saigon after all these years. Surprised to see it being expanded into 2 shoplots.

Arrived around 5ish and glad to see only 2 guys waiting at the sofa, maybe for their favorites bah! I just paid RM198 entrance fee, stated my preference to OKT and let him arrange whoever was free then.

Was led up the middle stairs to individual rooms with proper doors and en-suite toilet. I personally like this hardware upgrade from the earlier curtain type partitions and dirtied shared bathrooms. Here’s my brief FR:

Face - MILF 40+
Height - 150+
Body - Average with a bit of tummy
Boobs - B+, maybe C-?
Massage - 7/10, with strength and using her knees to press on those acu-point
B2B - 7.5/10 Hardworking, can feel her eagerness to please
GFE - 9/10 Despite the communication breakdown (she spoke only a little bit of Chinese) her body language and attitude showed her excellent GFE
Tips - I gave her an extra RM50 for her hard work in massaging and excellent GFE.
RTF - Highly probably so as to build up the rapport, but alas! I forgot her number! So may need to start from scratch again

Perhaps JB Cheongsters may try out Little Saigon again to report on other available ladies bah! Happy Chionging!
Old 11-01-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Went there yesterday for the first time. First b2b experience so not too sure on how it works. The girl said that she was 23 years old and came from vietnam but i doubt that she is 23.

This is my first MR.
Face - 20+
Height - 150
Body - Average
Boobs - maybe C or D (saggy, thats why don’t think she is 23)
Massage - 4/10
B2B - 7/10 (she was horny and knows where to lick and suck. She even hold my hand & guide my hand to touch her boobs)
Release - she use her hands only to play with my balls and go at my thigh area but don’t really touch my rod. She will then slowly kiss my rod and suck on them till release. Not much suction but can hold her head while she blow you.
GFE - 8/10 (she will ask you questions talk to you and despite having small language barriers, she will use google translate to talk)
Tips - gave her extra RM20 as can see that she really does her best
RTF - maybe. Not really a fan of saggy boobs. Would like to try other girls(A/B cup) or joints. Behind this shop, there are other shady shops and I’m sure that they have b2b too.

Asked her for her number and she said that her number is #28.
Old 11-01-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 7
Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!Sorority is one of the Best!

Went recently, was told Zen Zeng changed back to Little Saigon.
Told the uncle I want tall one as I'm tall myself.
Was assigned #28 from viet and girl was shorter than expected but can bbbj and forcefully stuck her tongue into my mouth.
Oh, and she was very wet, not sure if same girl as above poster.

Looking for bro to share recommendation of other MP via pm.
Old 31-01-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

passed by the area and saw the “little saigon” signboard is back.
missed the pre covid little saigon and i had 2 wonderful ladies back then and most of the ladies are very pretty.
hope it can woo back the pretty ladies
Old 06-02-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

yup.... little saigon signboard is now back...
and its 2 shop lots now...

but entrance is getting closer to bangkok spa...
haha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1