The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of
Re: Hongkong stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeis4u View Post
Hi friends,

Is there any website like sammyboyforum to hunt girls in Hongkong?. I see many thai girls travelling to hongkong For sex work. But I don't know how to find.

Friends, please share the main website or stable names, website or wechat in Hongkong to find girls.

Next week I'm traveling to hongkong. Must bonk Thai girls or other ethnicity girls.

Thanks
welcome to hong kong bro, thai girls can be found mostly in jordan, 141 locations and temple street walksup with the okt sitting below.
Old 13-07-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Barryhet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong HK Happening

Hello I am flying to Philippines to teach at an event and I'll be stopping in Hong Kong for 12 hours and 50 minutes. Are there any practitioners in the area that I can meet up with? I will be there in April 17th.
Old 17-07-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hong Kong (HK) Happening

Good day to all chiong bros.
Visiting HKG in 10 days time, any good nuru cum happy ending massage to recommend?
Thanks in advance!!
Old 18-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2327 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen websites say that the girl offers 大车车.
Does any bro know what this means?
Old 22-07-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
xinxin69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I have seen websites say that the girl offers 大车车.
Does any bro know what this means?
Mean offer deep French
Old 23-07-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting times in this city. Due to the protests and sour mood, 141 business has been affected. Less HKers going for 141, opens up more opportunities for others to go browse and score
Old 28-07-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marklow View Post
Good day to all chiong bros.
Visiting HKG in 10 days time, any good nuru cum happy ending massage to recommend?
Thanks in advance!!
Airport area heard kena hijacked by protestors
Heard some of the blockage caused big traffic jam on the way to airport

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Interesting times in this city. Due to the protests and sour mood, 141 business has been affected. Less HKers going for 141, opens up more opportunities for others to go browse and score
I dunno about other areas but in Yuen Long where the protesters were attacked in the MTR station...... I heard because those triads business were affected by the protests and no income for them. Girls from PRC typically cross into Yuen Long and rent a room for a few days to earn some money before going back but with the protests...... these girls dun come now. At one 141 building in Yau San street which is 10 mins walking distance to the MTR...... the entire building 80+ rooms were all vacant. Previously they would be fully rented out to these PRC FLs ...... so the protests had affected the triads income tremendously.

Although further away in the Yuen Long Industrial estate..... other 141 setups there are also affected with less FLs coming from PRC to work. Some PRC FLs have contacted me about coming to Mudland for a stint since they are unsure about how long the situation in HK will last.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
simoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimoncheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I dunno about other areas but in Yuen Long where the protesters were attacked in the MTR station...... I heard because those triads business were affected by the protests and no income for them. Girls from PRC typically cross into Yuen Long and rent a room for a few days to earn some money before going back but with the protests...... these girls dun come now. At one 141 building in Yau San street which is 10 mins walking distance to the MTR...... the entire building 80+ rooms were all vacant. Previously they would be fully rented out to these PRC FLs ...... so the protests had affected the triads income tremendously.

Although further away in the Yuen Long Industrial estate..... other 141 setups there are also affected with less FLs coming from PRC to work. Some PRC FLs have contacted me about coming to Mudland for a stint since they are unsure about how long the situation in HK will last.

The situation is as bad in the town areas. The infamous 141 at King Hing and Fuji buildings have also been hit by absentees. It seems the PRCs are lying low or even avoiding coming to work given the current sentiments towards them. Visitors to both KH & Fuji buildings have less choices now as they are about 60% occupancy rate which is not so bad compared to Yuen Long. I also heard at some of the massage joints and ktvs in Yuen Long have zero customers during the protests. No wonder those triads are angry.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Any bros in HK has the latest there? Fuji, TST, still operational?
Old 06-08-2019, 03:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Any bros in HK has the latest there? Fuji, TST, still operational?
Fuji, King Hing & the other 141 buildings are open on non-protest days...... but less girls available and many vacant rooms instead.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Fuji, King Hing & the other 141 buildings are open on non-protest days...... but less girls available and many vacant rooms instead.
Yes yes..... many of the PRC FLs are go back and not coming to HK given the anti-PRC sentiments now.

A samster who returned from HK yesterday told me about his visit to King Hing bldg found mostly Angmos, Thai & Laos ladies there and fewer than 5 PRCs. And more than half the rooms were vacant or for rent.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to temple street.. guess what.. someone quoted me 500.. I'm like...

The price went up so much????
Old 19-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

141 girls are still working, though occupancy rate is not high. Probably 30-40% occupancy. But you can still get PRCs.
Old 24-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
Iwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIwillbetherefor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I guess dont need to go to 141.
First time visit HK "hidden" heavenly building.. I start to love the place.. If time and money allow.. I will keep visiting the area..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1