The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Here is another local report for sharing... I went to discover the east of siem reap around 7 makara road and penhchet pharmacy triangle:

- many massage places with 95% ugly ladies so I did not even stop... There was one shop where mum offering herself and daughter for massage: mum ugly but daughter ok looking, too much make up on both. There was another shop where there were some pretty ladies but by the time I got there 2 left and the 3rd one said no massage, she was actually super pretty

- found a 3rd shop with many okder woman and one young pretty one so signed up for a 1 hour 'massage'. Went in the room which was not a room but a bed surrended by courtains, little night stand had napkins, condoms so I though: finally, a real cambodian massage place . Girl basically had no english, she massaged me like piano. I hinted to her I am looking for something more and showed her $20 she made a face and showed with hands she does not do any of that 'funny' stuff. The message was clear so I did not waste any more time, dressed up and left

- there are about 5 KTV in the area, went into one that was well lit and several girs inside, spoke to the door guy who barely knew english but told me there are no girls inside every went home for new years, haha clearly I was not welcomed there... Had the same experience in all joints: i was not invited in any of them, they rather turned their back. I had the feeling this part of town caters only for locals, clearly noone spoke english but maybe my outfil was too casual with shirt and shorts haha.

- premier karaoke was very busy, I walked in and door guy said they were full or was just not welcome here either

That was my round trip, I have seen many joints and no luck at the second night either... Well, for sure Siem Reap is not my favourite punting place... Still, I keep seeing very pretty pretty younf girls (16-24) and they also give me a good look.

Went for a proper massage that was actually awesome
Old 13-04-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Yes, exactly, I am not picky for skin color: a well shaped tanned, young body is very hot . The charm here to me is the seer number of pretty girls looking for someone that they can feel secure with. And I much prefer feeling based encounters over the commercial ones... I feel jere in siem reap an expat, or any men with minimal charm and financial backround can pick up a young, dreamy girl... Language might be a problem though .
Note, I have not yet been in vietnam. I do not argue with you, i think you are right that in terms of punting vietnam is much better... Al I am saying that locals in cambodia also have their own attractiveness but I would not return here for punting unless I become single even then the other countries probably more attractive .
Yes feeling over looks. What is the point of having good looks but the whole thing is so commercial like give me the money and u fuck then u go. Cambodia got its charm and I cannot explain it too. I like it so much that I am looking to buy a house there so that i can retire there or treat as holiday home. I also have not been to vietnam so no fair to compare.
Old 13-04-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Here is another local report for sharing... I went to discover the east of siem reap around 7 makara road and penhchet pharmacy triangle:

- many massage places with 95% ugly ladies so I did not even stop... There was one shop where mum offering herself and daughter for massage: mum ugly but daughter ok looking, too much make up on both. There was another shop where there were some pretty ladies but by the time I got there 2 left and the 3rd one said no massage, she was actually super pretty

- found a 3rd shop with many okder woman and one young pretty one so signed up for a 1 hour 'massage'. Went in the room which was not a room but a bed surrended by courtains, little night stand had napkins, condoms so I though: finally, a real cambodian massage place . Girl basically had no english, she massaged me like piano. I hinted to her I am looking for something more and showed her $20 she made a face and showed with hands she does not do any of that 'funny' stuff. The message was clear so I did not waste any more time, dressed up and left

- there are about 5 KTV in the area, went into one that was well lit and several girs inside, spoke to the door guy who barely knew english but told me there are no girls inside every went home for new years, haha clearly I was not welcomed there... Had the same experience in all joints: i was not invited in any of them, they rather turned their back. I had the feeling this part of town caters only for locals, clearly noone spoke english but maybe my outfil was too casual with shirt and shorts haha.

- premier karaoke was very busy, I walked in and door guy said they were full or was just not welcome here either

That was my round trip, I have seen many joints and no luck at the second night either... Well, for sure Siem Reap is not my favourite punting place... Still, I keep seeing very pretty pretty younf girls (16-24) and they also give me a good look.

Went for a proper massage that was actually awesome

Brother next time can go together again. I do have some contact there. Actually, u didn't go at the right time. It is correct that now is about their khmer new year time which is from 14 -16 April. U really go at a bad time. Don't go one week before and after their ny. They usually go back to their homelands and stay for a period of time. Where got mood to do hanky panky. As for KTV, actually, u should go to the local ones instead. They will not turn u down and how u dress they also don't bother cause they are after ur money.
Old 14-04-2022, 02:35 AM
Samster

ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quick report from my last night out that actually confirms my earlier impression:

This time I started with an amazing clean massage and did not worry about places to visit.
Around midnight just walked around the center but did not see any pretty ML inviting me...
Front of one of the places a pretty girl cought my eye and she also looked at me but she did not wear uniform and I was in the beginning of my walk.
Anyway, I just walk around the block and go back to the place and asked the girl if she did massage.

She said she was not working in the shop but she used to do massage and she will do if I want. So there we go.

To cut the long story short she was a super nice girl with really 10/10 body. 29 year old, going to gym every day. She was not comfortable giving any service in the shop she clearly expected me to take her to hotel. We kissed, frenched but that was it. I can tell she really liked me, she also said other men asked her for massage but she only took me (just for the full picture, I am described by some girl as handsome )

So there we go, this girl was really really nice and willing. I do like Siem Reap after all

Last edited by ImBondJBond; 14-04-2022 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Typo correction
Old 14-04-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quick report from my last night out that actually confirms my earlier impression:

This time I started with an amazing clean massage and did not worry about places to visit.
Around midnight just walked around the center but did not see any pretty ML inviting me...
Front of one of the places a pretty girl cought my eye and she also looked at me but she did not wear uniform and I was in the beginning of my walk.
Anyway, I just walk around the block and go back to the place and asked the girl if she did massage.

She said she was not working in the shop but she used to do massage and she will do if I want. So there we go.

To cut the long story short she was a super nice girl with really 10/10 body. 29 year old, going to gym every day. She was not comfortable giving any service in the shop she clearly expected me to take her to hotel. We kissed, frenched but that was it. I can tell she really liked me, she also said other men asked her for massage but she only took me (just for the full picture, I am described by some girl as handsome )

So there we go, this girl was really really nice and willing. I do like Siem Reap after all

Good for you bro. I also like Siem Reap. Once i get the house can go Siem Reap once a while
Old 14-04-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

The lady I talked about in my earlier post...
Old 15-04-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

What the damage
Old 16-05-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

How are things over there?
Old 26-05-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
tombaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

have her ctc bro. or directions to find her. will be going there next month.. would love to meet this beauty
Old 29-05-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombaker View Post
have her ctc bro. or directions to find her. will be going there next month.. would love to meet this beauty
Sorry, deleted her already...
I found her at the massage place near this cafe:
Bakeng Road, Behind, Angkor Night Market St, Krong Siem Reap 17252, Cambodia
Sok san road and angkor night market street intersection
She was sitting at the front, just waiting for her 'knight'. She said she rejected 2 customers before I came but with me she wanted to come to hotel.
Good luck.
Old 01-12-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I was in Siem Reap for the entire final week of Oct. and I found the followings :
Khmer Pub St. was alive and well. I walked the stretch at around 8pm twice and found the pubs and restaurants did have syts.
None of the workers solicited me for business; I guess they have orders from the authorities to keep Siem Reap as a world heritage tourist destination.
I didn’t try to buy anything because I know they will charge me at least 2X the local price.
Platinum Entertainment KTV looked expensive from across the street; not suitable for any low budget tourist.
On Khmer Pub Ln north of highway 6 “ not Khmer Pub St. “ near Pharmacy A Theara,
there were 3 nice looking massage parlors that seems to offer full service. I can’t afford to look inside.
There were a few 24 hour massage parlors, the hjs were given by 30+ year old women and the fee was 20usd. I wasn’t interested.
I didn’t like the food because they used cheap msg that left a tingling after taste on my tongue.
The bicycling on Charles De Gaulle leading to the stone temples is not difficult, but I am just too old and too weak.
Siem Reap is a typical tourist town that would charge tourist 2X the local price. Not suitable for low budget retirees.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, any latest update on nightlife sce eon Siem Reap? Seems dead..
Old 25-02-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Will be going to poipet via siem rea p next month. I wonder where got sell old used motorcycle.. I don't mind buy electric bicycle.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

As I will be going to poipet via Siem Reap soon, I search the internet to find the taxi fare from siem reap to poipet border and after making some enquiries, I found that the cost is usd45 per trip. The journey takes about 2.5 hrs.

Grab is also operating in Cambodia but the fare from Siem Reap airport to poipet border cost 452,500 riels (usd113)

Unfortunately I still don't know where to rent a motorcycle in poipet.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 06-03-2023 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SoulRipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi SohBuckkong,

Just came back from Poipet for CNY. Saw an AngMo asking the same question on rental of motorcycle. Some passer-by replied that there is no rental shop for motorcycles in Poipet but only sales for new and 2nd hand.
Hope this helps.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1