The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried 2 MLs with big boobs before preparing for spring cleaning and CNY.

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/ke-er-massage/
Looks: 7 Pre MILF -20% from pics, welcome me with friendly smile
Boobs: 8 natural C+ cupper, looks good on her slim body
Massage: not there for massage, not piano for sure
Sensual: 8 enjoyed her teasing and arousing touches on my body while my hands were roaming her body too
Hj: 8 cummed quite fast after the 4G roaming
RTM: Yes for her high playability & big boobs

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/fairy-massage/
Looks: 7 First impression got the dilireba vibe and her voice is like her too. On closer look during the session need to -2 points
Boobs: C cupper but I suspect not natural
Massage: not there for massage, anyway her bed is soft and not suitable for massage too
Sensual: 8 enjoyed her arousing fast fingers movements on my back and butt
HJ: 8 enjoyed zhut zhut her yummy nips & listened to her moaning
RTM: Maybe cuz not allowed to roam below
Old 07-01-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-mu-mu/

Advertised as 34D boobs but actual is more like A-B cup… 100% not for boob lovers.
Thanks for the info. I actually wanted to try her a few days ago but luckily I decided to wait for more MRs. Upz for saving my money.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone recommend good sensual teasing + prostate massage. Ty bros
Old 07-01-2023, 12:44 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Kiki

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kiki-massage/

Indeed, as what many brothers mentioned, her looks will turn heads. But more importantly, her beauty lies in her classiness. Communication is a breeze with her as she could carry on conversations with various topics, sincerity and can be humorous.

Enjoyed my soothing massage with this gem. 😃
That's the difference to play with a highly educated and a less educated ml.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-01-2023, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Just curious ... while visiting MLs who share an unit, wouldn't it be possible to bump into other bros?
Old 07-01-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Just curious ... while visiting MLs who share an unit, wouldn't it be possible to bump into other bros?
Bro most likely you won't. It's the co sharing unit mls protocol to not let their customers bump into one another.
Old 07-01-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most MLs who share a unit have their system to coordinate customers going up to their apartments as well as when leaving it, so nobody bumps into each other.

That's another reason why you sometimes see them on their phones when you first arrive and leave. They are texting their roommates to coordinate.

Also you can do your due diligence. If you arrive and see another person at the door of the ML you're visiting, just walk by first and circle back after a minute or so. And when you leave, tell the ML you don't want to see the other customer and she'll know what to do.
Old 07-01-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Bro most likely you won't. It's the co sharing unit mls protocol to not let their customers bump into one another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Most MLs who share a unit have their system to coordinate customers going up to their apartments as well as when leaving it, so nobody bumps into each other.

That's another reason why you sometimes see them on their phones when you first arrive and leave. They are texting their roommates to coordinate.

Also you can do your due diligence. If you arrive and see another person at the door of the ML you're visiting, just walk by first and circle back after a minute or so. And when you leave, tell the ML you don't want to see the other customer and she'll know what to do.
Thanks bro 铁飞机 and kopiosteve, so helpful as usual.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If that happened, just say Hello lor....
If you know that guy then ask how is the other ML lor....
Personally I am not concern about this...
Old 07-01-2023, 09:30 AM
Samster

Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-mu-mu/

Advertised as 34D boobs but actual is more like A-B cup… 100% not for boob lovers.

Very normal, few months back got one ML by the name Sxxa (Sxxxa) having pictures showing beautiful boobs but actual pair is A- cup...................
Luckily she is pretty with good sensual and gfe.

Last edited by Ray06; 07-01-2023 at 11:33 AM.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
99 is definitely not a landmine. the teston the pudding is in eating it as the British saying go.
she not only syt but help to Bath you, soft & smooth skin plus all in, more than love, jing jing, lin lin etc..
enough said !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
This type also can be label as SYT sia!?? Before CNY 2023 fly all the way to Singapore to work as a ML.. haha… now I shoot you with this question loh..
Her BJ can perform do fire / ice , BJ with oral lube etc ? just say “gem” only nia.
I thought u would have use a better name like 龙女 Etc
@iTea
Why you so upset with 99?
Her pictures look great, surely syt
Old 07-01-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
blurtoad000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

……………..

Last edited by blurtoad000; 12-01-2023 at 02:11 AM. Reason: .
Old 07-01-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
frankly don't need to get too bothered, both of you are strangers to each other.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -202 / Power: 0
Salohci Salohci Salohci

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/mo-li-massage/

Lack of cim providers and tried her
Looks 5
Massage 3

Looks heavy discount, room non AC non existent massage in and out 30mins.
Rtm nil
Old 07-01-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential

have been trying to book kiki, linlin, and 99 but no reply from all lol. any bro know which easier ML that use the same database as them?

asked another ML to check my records and it seems to be pretty good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1