The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 13
hardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhardrunner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytan View Post
99 is definitely not a landmine. the teston the pudding is in eating it as the British saying go.
she not only syt but help to Bath you, soft & smooth skin plus all in, more than love, jing jing, lin lin etc..
enough said !!
Agreed. She is a gem not to be missed. Soon she will shoot to the top of the chart mark my words
Old 06-01-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
99 is definitely not a landmine. the teston the pudding is in eating it as the British saying go.
she not only syt but help to Bath you, soft & smooth skin plus all in, more than love, jing jing, lin lin etc..
enough said !!
This type also can be label as SYT sia!?? Before CNY 2023 fly all the way to Singapore to work as a ML.. haha… now I shoot you with this question loh..

Her BJ can perform do fire / ice , BJ with oral lube etc ? just say “gem” only nia.

I thought u would have use a better name like 龙女 Etc

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

Last edited by iTea; 06-01-2023 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 06-01-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I prefer these two gems rather than those commandos type cos the standard is there. Love is more playable and fun, while Kiki is more like a 大家闺秀 type, soooooooo elegant. My company dinner is coming, I wish to book her to be my dance partner.
Good planning Bro, go go 😀
Old 06-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossyGin View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/duo-duo-massage/

Bros anyone tried? Is it she used to operate under another nAme or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Any bros visited tutu/duo duo?

Did she grow to become a bigger bunny or otherwise?
Finally sorted out her lodging, she is now at where another quite popular ML who just left.

I will say not much changes which is good, so just search her past MR will do. Only thing is her bosoms seem to be bigger last time, but I think it is because I was too pampered by the previous occupant of this apartment.

For me she is my same category as Anyi; though I will choose her over Anyi because of the location etc.

C
Old 06-01-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 5
Henrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHenrik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek View Post
Awww that’s disappointing to hear. Saw natural F cups with slim body and was really interested in trying. $150 for just HJ quite siong. I’m guessing non-existent massage and mechanical HJ with vanilla service?
Yep that's right, if want more need go for her higher tiered packages which is where I draw the line
Old 06-01-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
kangkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/keke-massage/

is there any MR for this ML?
Old 06-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 9
Excablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud ofExcablibur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
I see...ok thanks for the heads up
Yup pic is not her but definitely won't make you run away when you see her. Been visiting NX and the closest I can describe is probably those Taiwanese University meimei you see on the street. She looks good especially with her specs on, ponytail with nice long legs.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:13 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excablibur View Post
Yup pic is not her but definitely won't make you run away when you see her. Been visiting NX and the closest I can describe is probably those Taiwanese University meimei you see on the street. She looks good especially with her specs on, ponytail with nice long legs.
Ok..will try her soon...thanks

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-01-2023, 09:56 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am sure she will oblige if you booked her for 5 hours 7-12am..
Need to book her twice, must buy an evening dress for her first mah. Dun tell me ask her to wear her working dress go meh. Ha, if she wear that, my director nose will bleed.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-01-2023, 09:58 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Good planning Bro, go go 😀
Ha, must prepare around 2k.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 06-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, must prepare around 2k.
That's 16 hours 😂 if go by 120 per hr. Definitely can Bao one day. Hope to hear from you FR after you Bao her.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kiki

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/kiki-massage/

Indeed, as what many brothers mentioned, her looks will turn heads. But more importantly, her beauty lies in her classiness. Communication is a breeze with her as she could carry on conversations with various topics, sincerity and can be humorous.

Enjoyed my soothing massage with this gem. 😃
Old 06-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Finally sorted out her lodging, she is now at where another quite popular ML who just left.

I will say not much changes which is good, so just search her past MR will do. Only thing is her bosoms seem to be bigger last time, but I think it is because I was too pampered by the previous occupant of this apartment.

For me she is my same category as Anyi; though I will choose her over Anyi because of the location etc.
Think I know who’s the previous occupant already lol.

Thanks for the info bro.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
Think I know who’s the previous occupant already lol.

Thanks for the info bro.
No worries bro... I was looking for a eastside ML replacement and Aimee is not that suitable. Good that she's back.

Still on a lookout for a ML that does good cracking...

C
Old 06-01-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/massage-mu-mu/

Advertised as 34D boobs but actual is more like A-B cup… 100% not for boob lovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1