The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-01-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
She just back from her break recently, taking new pics for her ad in slg which should be up soon.
Thanks bro.

Also to all, just to check the popular tw xixi is this one?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xi-xi-massage/
Old 06-01-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Thanks bro.

Also to all, just to check the popular tw xixi is this one?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/xi-xi-massage/
yes that's the one. Red dressed sitting on the chair.

also found this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
She told me she lived in Viet till 6, then moved to reside in Taiwan…
Referring to xixi, credit to the bro poster.
Old 06-01-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatsleepwork View Post
yes that's the one. Red dressed sitting on the chair.

also found this post

Referring to xixi, credit to the bro poster.
Ahhh..no wonder got abit of viet accent, her boobs are definitely enhanced
Old 06-01-2023, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 16
bensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant futurebensticker has a brilliant future

Visit : Xixi
Pretty will not reject
Massage : ok ok only
Body : petie , fun size
Boobs : big, firm, nice
Hj : many pattern

Rtn : sure

Very fun girl
Old 06-01-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhere View Post
Ahhh..no wonder got abit of viet accent, her boobs are definitely enhanced
Thanks for confirming bro. I thought so.
Old 06-01-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
xxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxxmattzxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried her recently?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/qing-qing-massage/
Old 06-01-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post

Very naive look with small boobs
Old 06-01-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7142 / Power: 24
AJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond reputeAJ20 has a reputation beyond repute

Trusted the MR from king bro and visited W.

Visited W (https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/) and it was a really happy and enjoyable session.

In concurrence with kinganam, W is a definite looker. I’ll give her a 9.5/10. Her eyes steal soul, my soul!

Her GFE is up there too. Tender, gentle and caring. Really treat you like a bf/lover/hubby.

Good strength massage. She continually puts in effort to check in on the massage aspects. Hardworking beautiful girl.

Definitely not a time watcher. Previous MLs can’t wait to show me the door in 40mins. W is in a different league. There is a good massage after the deed too - pre or post wash up.

I am writing this after a few RTM. Strong recommendation (especially for those looking for very beautiful ML as one of the criteria)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
https://sglonelyguy-18.com/w-massage/

Looks: 9/10 photos are of cuz a bit edited but definitely a looker .In fact the photos with the fake big eyes make her look less attractive than real life IMHO

Body : 7/10 I'm a boob lover so im naturally going to be bias against anything lower than Ds .But her figure is really good and though her boobs are ( i think) implants it compliments her figure really well.

Massage: 7/10 Not the best but it is good enough to not be considered piano kind that is just for show, You will feel quite relaxed after her massage but will probably not get rid of severe aching knots.

Sensual : 8/10 Reading her past MR she really up level alot, alternate between alot of strokes and touch your whole KKB very lovingly. In addition very hardworking, consciously tries to figure out what kind of technique that will stimulate you the most. In addition I have slight ED but that did not discourage her to milk me till i dry.

GFE: 10/10 where she shines the most, very genuine feeling, from start to finish will make u feel as if you know her for a long time.

RTM: Definitely, i got a feeling she is going to constantly up her game the longer she is here ( Plus point her place is convenient for me. Btw its pretty discreet)
Old 06-01-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 9
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Finally get to visit the legendary Lin Lin as well as her friend Nina. I can see why they are both so popular.

RTM: Definitely yes to both. To date, Nina is the best all rounder ML that I have visited.
Thanks for the great FR!
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 06-01-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
She is returnee, this time is her 2nd stint, was called Xiao Xiao 1st stint , good services and playful, not for boobs lover, quiet tall and slim
Old 06-01-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentKillerSB View Post
Thanks for the great FR!
But some nameless coward disapproved, commented 'Nina good meh' and zapped me. Haha.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Does she allow zhut zhut? Usually if I book appointment with these big boobs MLs I want to zhut nipples like a baby one leh. If only allow touching not worth spending this kind of money.
All you can eat buffet for her racks, can zhut zhut to your hearts content. She is also aware her selling point is her headlights.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Yes was trying to get her...how is her looks vs pics?
Hello bro @coolmanspooky
Pics are not her. IMHO IRL her looks are comparable to her pics. Eyes are smaller though. I won’t reject. Not a landmine for me. But your mileage might vary since different bros different strokes.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgin View Post
hey bro, ignore the zappers. keep sharing MRs and good MLs.
have upped your points to support you, your MRs are detailed and informative.
you are right, band together and help each other by sharing information.
Hello bro @vgin thank you for your encouragement.
Your attempt to up my point is heartwarming but we both can’t up each other as yet because we have no rep power.
Senior bros correct me if I’m wrong.

I’m happy that my detailed and informative MRs are useful to you. Will continue to share because I’ve gained much from other reputable bros sharing.

Yes bros should be United. Just like how MLs are banded together to weed out bad apples through their database and comments. Bros should band together to weed out landmines and rewards good MLs. We should not abuse the rep/zap system. Peace out.

**Special mention to bros @kone3 @pooptato @angusmackenzie @assassin @supperlunch @mrspock @vgin

Last edited by Sucker4SYTs; 06-01-2023 at 12:07 PM.
Old 06-01-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MrCan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted Post

Last edited by MrCan; 08-01-2023 at 06:03 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1