The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
leslielam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: fun in osaka

Where is Armour? And any places for quuckie ard shinsaibaishi?
Old 14-12-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In osaka. Any fun place walkable.from osaka.station?
Old 15-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Was in Osaka for 3 days and went Club Amour each day for some JAV soapy action

Day 1 I wanted some big tits so chose a girl which had G cup. Sadly turned out to be a baby elephant but at least the tits were as advertised lol

Day 2 I chose a premium girl who turned out to be a jade rasif lookalike who was a bombshell. Sharp features, slim and big fake tits. Her English was basic but google translate got us by. Had a lot of patterns on the nuru mat and gave a solid AR and bj. Sadly she didn’t dfk, only pecks. What was surprising was she offered to fuck for an additional 10k yen. Sadly I didn’t have enough cash on me at the time not would totally have. The counter staff when you first arrive and pay will tell you no sex so it was surprising when she offered. What I understood from her basic English was it is up to the girl whether she wants to offer sex or not to customers. So I guess looks and chemistry plays a part.

The last time I went decided to go 3P since I was heading back to Tokyo. Asked for recommendation for 2 slim girls who could speak a bit of English and turned out not too bad. GND looks but at least no baby elephant. They weren’t awkward with each other and pretty much did everything you see in soapy JAVs except sex - AR bbbj DFK and even 3 way kissing

Damage
Day 1 - 60 min 20k
Day 2 - 50 min 22k. She was a premium girl so had to top up 5k
Day 3 - 60 min 36k. The counter staff gave me a 4K discount since I came back 3 days in a row and I told him I was leaving for Tokyo lol

If anyone has some questions about the place feel free to drop me a pm

Last edited by Btbh; 15-12-2022 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-01-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
halibal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bosses, any soapland or recommendation near fraser residence at nankai?
Old 06-01-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Amookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I just came back from Osaka as well and had one great experience at Club Amour and one mediocre one with 3p. The first girl was amazing - it was a full on JAV experience and was bucket list for me. Decided to go back for 3P for 80 minutes but that was a fail as I was done after 40 minutes and the girls started putting back their clothes. Wasn’t sure what was going on so just went with the flow so overpaid on that one.

Also saw two girls at the Tobita Shinci for 30 minutes each. Great looking girls but everything is covered and no kissing. Cost was about 22k yen each from memory.

Overall though was a great experience and can’t wait to go back…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post

Day 1 I wanted some big tits so chose a girl which had G cup. Sadly turned out to be a baby elephant but at least the tits were as advertised lol

Day 2 I chose a premium girl who turned out to be a jade rasif lookalike who was a bombshell. Sharp features, slim and big fake tits. Her English was basic but google translate got us by. Had a lot of patterns on the nuru mat and gave a solid AR and bj. Sadly she didn’t dfk, only pecks. What was surprising was she offered to fuck for an additional 10k yen. Sadly I didn’t have enough cash on me at the time not would totally have. The counter staff when you first arrive and pay will tell you no sex so it was surprising when she offered. What I understood from her basic English was it is up to the girl whether she wants to offer sex or not to customers. So I guess looks and chemistry plays a part.

The last time I went decided to go 3P since I was heading back to Tokyo. Asked for recommendation for 2 slim girls who could speak a bit of English and turned out not too bad. GND looks but at least no baby elephant. They weren’t awkward with each other and pretty much did everything you see in soapy JAVs except sex - AR bbbj DFK and even 3 way kissing

Damage
Day 1 - 60 min 20k
Day 2 - 50 min 22k. She was a premium girl so had to top up 5k
Day 3 - 60 min 36k. The counter staff gave me a 4K discount since I came back 3 days in a row and I told him I was leaving for Tokyo lol

If anyone has some questions about the place feel free to drop me a pm
Old 25-01-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 10
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of

I am in Osaka now and decided to try my luck at visiting some local venues despite knowing ZERO Japanese. I read on some other forums about this Pink Salons (Pinsaro) in Kyobashi area and headed down there. Made my way to this building just to the right of Lawson Kyobashi (https://g$$$$$l/maps/YGehPF3LqZ7A6VEr8) where there were numerous floors of massages, hostess bars and Pink Salons.

For those who do not know, Pink Salons are purely BJ oriented. No sex whatsoever but the ladies typically undress completely and you can do what you like to them. On the 5th floor of that building I mentioned there are 5 shops. As you exit the elevator (either on of them) you will see a very small corridor running from east to west, with 2 shops at either end. In the middle of this long corridor there is a a corridor running perpendicular with a single shop at the end.

Of the total of 5 shops, only 2 accept English speakers. Communication is mostly down by simple English or Google translate (voice and text) for more complex instructions. So numbering the shops from 1 to 5, starting from left to right as you exit the elevator, only shops 2 and 5 accept foreigners. Shop 2 has some red Japanese only words on the exterior. Shop 5 is mainly in Japanese but there is the number 3 and letter K somewhere in the name.

So both shops are the same, you pay for a certain period of time which including a BBBJ by default. Pricing is very different for reasons which I will make clear. Shop 2 cost 6k Yen for a 15 minute slow. Shop 5 cost 10K yen (8K base + 2K foreigner tax) for 15 minutes. At this price, you are not allowed to choose the lady and they are assigned to you. There are other options which allow you to pick the lady (for an additional cost, around 2k yen or so) or longer time periods. 1 hour will set you back 15k.

Both shops are similarly set up. Small room partitioned into several booths no larger then a king sized bed. There are walls of around 1M high meaning you can very clearly look into your neighbors and seeing their dicks get sucked, if that is your kind of thing. You will be asked to clip and file your finger nails if they are long. You will then be asked to wash your hands thoroughly and also use mouthwash. After being let to your booth, the lady they assigned (or you picked if you paid more) will join you and it's self explanatory from there.

Now on to the actual shops ... Shop 2 was a goddamn eye opener. It was cheap by Japanese standards, 6K yen for a BBBJ but dear lord the lady that attended to me was really hideous. I feel mean describing her as such but snaggle tooth and really just plainly unattractive. Not far off from what you would find dishing up caipeng in a hawker centre. Probably close to 50 years in age and saggy tiddies. the BBBJ itself was rather good I suppose, she must have had many years of practice. It's also always CIM which is cool. It was cool in the sense that I have never ever ran into such an, for the lack of a better word, ugly sex worker but that in itself was a selling point. I was tempted to come back again to see how other staff looked. It was like so nasty is was nice.

Now on to shop 5, a far cry from shop 2. They charge a hefty premium but for a reason. The girls there are MUCH younger. 19 and 22 were the age of the ones I met. I felt bad, they were so juvenile and barely out of school. Pink nipples, tight pussies for fingering but the BBBJ were not great. Very teethy. Anyhow.

enjoy.
Old 05-02-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymkt View Post
For those who do not know, Pink Salons are purely BJ oriented. No sex whatsoever but the ladies typically undress completely and you can do what you like to them. On the 5th floor of that building I mentioned there are 5 shops. As you exit the elevator (either on of them) you will see a very small corridor running from east to west, with 2 shops at either end. In the middle of this long corridor there is a a corridor running perpendicular with a single shop at the end.
Can you DFK the girls in a Pink salon?
Old 22-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Its been a week since I came back from Osaka, just wanted to share my experience there starting off with soapland Club Amour (Day 1) then followed by Matsushima Shinchi (Day 2). First time engaging a FL in Japan and fulfilled (somewhat) my jap girl fantasy. Will be writing this is 2 posts.

Starting off with Club Amour. Chose a girl by the name of Miku (mid 20s) looking at the photos given. Just a fyi to all, you have to pay first before entering the premise and before you're allowed to choose the girl (4 available when i was there). I took the 1 hr slot. Didn't know the queue to wait was so long (about 1 hr+) maybe because i went late at 10.40pm and it was a Sunday.

Anyways when it was my turn, tbh the photos were probably only 60% of how she looked like. Heavily edited lol. But still cute lah and her friendly nature made the whole session better. She even apologized to me for making me wait so long.

During the deed, she will wash you very cleanly using the sukebeisu chair and even wash the underneath of your feet. Then once done you'll head into the bathtub and she will blow you. after that she will then set up the rubber bed. The soapy massage was fun but tbh not unlike the others ive experienced in SG during the Pacific Stars days. Constant teasing, AR, moans which were really high pitched and she even licked my toes and gave me a footjob. Allowed me to finger her aggressively and finished me off with a HJ.

All in all quite a fun experience and would definitely visit again. Just that maintain your own expectations lah bros when it comes to photos.

The OKT there was friendly and the place is of course welcoming to foreigners

Last edited by sg_dude; 22-02-2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old 22-02-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

Next Matsushima Shinchi... I went on my last night Osaka instead of Tobita because of the supposedly better service. Reached at around 10pm and most of the fshops were still opened. For bros who have been to amsterdam, its kinda like same concept except there is a mamasan sitting with the girl to try to ask you to go in. Walked around a good 20 mins to explore the place and before deciding on 1 girl and i have to say it was one of the worst bonks i've ever had. So much so I banged 2 girls that night lol. More below:

1st Girl: Sora (24 yrs old)
She was a good looking girl man. Best amongst those that night imo. mistake here was she was not as friendly as the others when trying to lure me in but i thought how bad could it have gotten.

anyway went up opted for the 40 mins package and started the deed. it was fucking commercial man, all the way from showering to the fucking. it felt slightly awkward and it felt like she just wanted one last customer for the night before knocking off work. BJ was horrible, told her to move her head more but she either didnt understand or acted dumb. FJ was also horrendous as there was no moans and she was just lying down closing her eyes. anyway didnt want to waste money so i just blew my load and just laid down to rest.

That was when she opened up alittle more and started chatting with me, using google translate. apparently she was dating a host and wanted to go to his host club after our session and she couldn't wait lol. She even shared a picture of a receipt and a vid of her pouring champagne over a tower of glasses and that cost 2M+ JPY. And the only reason why she was working as a FL was to able to pay and visit the host at that host club. Man that really opened my eyes and proved that girls do spend a bomb on these hosts clubs as seen in Vice media. It was crazy man.

So after the time is up i left but i felt irritated. Like man this can't be my last bonk experience before leaving Osaka tomorrow. So i actually bought some coffee and energy drinks (lol) so as to feel more energized for a 2nd round. Walked around 20 mins so i could "recover" from my previous session and thats when i stumbled upon this SYT.

2nd Girl: Miyu (20 yrs old)

She was more of the cute type and was wearing kind of a lolita dress and looked innocent af. And most imptly when i walked past her, she was enthusiastically trying to get me to engage with her. Had another target in mind which was a few shops down but i decided to go ahead with her. Really petite lady probably standing at 155cm and definitely no more than 40kg.

Upon heading up and paying for 40 mins, she undressed and she really had a prepubescent body man. Her tits were really small and she had a really small frame. almost no fats on her and even had abs haha. i asked if she exercised regularly and she her size came from her parents. Althought we had trouble understanding each other, we made it up by hand signals and really simple words. Her attitude was great and she was smiling and laughing all the time.

Before the fucking, she actually told me she was new to this line and it was only her 3rd day. Probably why she was so eager to please. Moving on to the deed itself, she was accommodative too all positions and we also dfk. the most memorable part of the experience was when i was pounding her missionary, she kept on saying "kimochi kimochi" in a "i can't stand it" manner. Fuck man, that was such a huge turn on. It was kinda the pinnacle of experiencing the AVs in person haha. When she was on top, she also rode cowgirl really well. I almost had trouble cumming because of the fucked up 1st round i had with Sora but i really concentrated and tbh went abit too hard on her before blowing my load.

I did apologize and asked if she was ok, but man she was all smiley and said daijoubu. We then chatted abit then hugged and i left the place.

Was quite thankful i went for the 2nd shot to erase the bad memories from the first one. My advice to bros is to really gauge the lady's level of interest when she tries to get you in. I think that would help in determining the quality of the session.

Cheers!
Old 22-05-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 9
Xiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Can you DFK the girls in a Pink salon?
Hey guys, any recommendation of massage providing happy end or nuru near namba. Not looking for FS so both the shinchis are out for me.
TAG also seems to be concentrated on both shinchis which I don't think it suits me.

will contribute FR if I managed to find any.

TIA.
Old 31-05-2023, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Sounds awesome. Were the girls good looking or average?

Can you describe the Premium girl more please?

I went to Club Amour but it was very busy. And the staff told me to come back the next day. I went to Tobita Shinchi instead.
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 31-05-2023, 07:14 PM
Samster

sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tobita Osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Having said that, the quality of their looks were amazing (many head turners). Did you visit recently or was it before COVID?
I visited the place before COVID - Tobita should have a lot of young chio girls now as many of them want to travel overseas.
Old 31-05-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
Sounds awesome. Were the girls good looking or average?

Can you describe the Premium girl more please?

I went to Club Amour but it was very busy. And the staff told me to come back the next day. I went to Tobita Shinchi instead.
I just went few days ago, didn't get such experience. Picked the girl Nana, 22yo according to the listing. Went about 9pm, waited 50 min for my turn. I picked 90min cuz it boasted every service except sex, but she didn't provide kissing/DFK which I wanted. I wanted to head there again but I wanted to try the body spas then head to Tokyo. And so, they have extras too, not really worth it though, and the experience is ymmv.

The visits to Matsushima Shinchi were a hit and miss. 1 was very good giving the full service, the other probably gave me the experience of going to Tobita but looked a little older though she's 23 when I asked. Maybe it's the makeup.
Old 31-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 3
Pokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to beholdPokkatea is a splendid one to behold

Going osaka on 16/7..looking forward to try club amor as per fr other bros had share

To return to bro:
Old 28-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokkatea View Post
Going osaka on 16/7..looking forward to try club amor as per fr other bros had share
If I were you, I'd skip Club Amor and head to Tobita Shinchi. The experience there is truly exceptional. You get to see dozens of beautiful young female sexworkers in person.

No need to look at crappy photos. They are all there in full display at Tobita.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1