The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2013, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Camping too...
Old 21-10-2013, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kougaiji View Post
Nice story bro...but i hav a qn. Is your previous story and this story linked? It does make sense if it does...
Yes.. it is linked..previous told from gary prospectivr.. this r from alice's.. I find alice prospect more easy to write.. mire juice..hehe..
Old 21-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
samlock is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi SHM good story hope you enjoy session any way how to ctc pls advise alice hope to here soon
Old 21-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 11
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!

nice story! thanks for sharing.
Old 26-10-2013, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
gloryglory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still waiting........i wanna more.....
Old 28-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Saticmotion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
Old 31-10-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
knightrider73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.....
Old 31-10-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

From previous :

Me:" You would help me?... oh thank you.. you have no idea how relief i am ...i worry i would lose Mark..." I was so happy... i want to tell Mark the good news..i can imagine his thick cock in my pussy now... oh i feel so slutty... i could'nt help it.. my body have control my mind...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------13th installment---------------------------------------------------------

Gary has a two week business trip starting this Friday.. it was like a god sent opportunies ..

Jenny and i started to plan how to settle my kids in a way they will not suspect their mother are actually cheating .. I am feeling very nervous and excited...as this time i am going to do it at home... i am going to submit to Mark on the very bed i have only share with Gary .. it is like my final fortress collapse by Mark corruption ... for the next week i have not had Mark in me... i miss his animalistic thrust so much.. When i contact Mark to inform him of my plan.. his voice over the phone already make me all wet... Mark was pleased i actually agree to his demand.. he promise me.. a fuck i will never forget.. oh.. i couldn't wait.

Jenny planned to pass Mark as her friend who Jenny will bring to my home for a meal which i will prepare.. my kids will not suspect and inform their daddy.. hmm.. sounded like a plan which will work.. but i am still nervous.

It was an Saturday , i spend the whole day cleaning my house .. prepare some simple dishs for dinner.. my kids wondered why i never scold them .. well i want my evening for Mark to be perfect.. so if they dont bother me.. it is fine by me.. Jenny has offered to meet up with Mark and bring him to my place.. then help me with my kids while Mark will take care of their mummy..

Evening came.. ..around 7pm .. someone knocked on my door.. KK my son answered the door.

KK:"Aunt Jenny looking for you mummy.. and someone is with her.." He shouted from the main door..

Me:" it is ok.. let them in KK.." i pretended to be busy in kitchen and i try to sound as normal as possible.. in fact i am so nervous.. i could hardly speak.. I can hear Jenny and Mark coming to the kitchen where i was.

Jenny:"Nice to see you Alice, the food smells delicious!" She say and winked her eyes . Mark just keep his cool with a grin looking at my cleavage which i held a button of my dress undone before they come into the kitchen.

Then Jenny went out of the kitchen to talk to my kids..keeping them from disturbing me ... leaving me alone with Mark.

As i was about to speak...Mark cut me off with a kiss, and pinned me against the kitchen work surface. His hands roam all over my body and his finger found my wet pussy under my dress.. oh such rough finger.. stroking my pussy.. but. i was worry my kids will came in to see me in arms of another man... I keep glancing at the kitchen door.. as Mark finger fuck me making me more wet ... i need to mute my moan on Mark shoulder.. he grinned at me and kissed me again.. by now Mark's expert hands start to make me giving in and I knew I would be fucked this man as soon as I could get my kids out the way. Just than I heard KK asking for me ... so I broke our embrace and acted normally as KK entered the kitchen. Mark just acted casual .. but i saw him bring his finger to his nose and take in a deep breath while looking at me lustfully.. i got the shivered....

Then we sat down to eat to have dinner with Mark opposite me beisde Jenny, he kept staring at my cleavage and occasionally i feel his legs up my thighs under the table and i manage to hold on his toes with between my inner thighs.. then he use his toes to rub my pussy .. it is so hot.. Jenny looked at me with the knowing looks.. she actually looked jealous by the attention was giving me... Then Jenny turn to look at Mark.. she got the question look on her face.. but Mark act like nothing.. i can see his arm moving under the table.. hmm i think he is stroking or finger Jenny under the table.. as if Jenny felt me looking at her.. she turn to look at me .. i can see her lips shivering.. to hide from moaning.. . All of this oblivious to my kids.. they are chatting among themselves.. their noise were appear to be deaf to our ears.. Mark was expertly manhandle Jenny and me.. and we are loving it.

Then Mark lean over to Jenny and speak into her ear.. she nodded and give me a dirty smile.. i know it is time.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other story....

story: Do you know what is your wife doing after 7am?

story of housewife adventure
Old 01-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
allegro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh yeah! you are back.. don't keep us hanging there
Old 01-11-2013, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hustlaV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Things are steaming up.
Woohoo!!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allegro View Post
oh yeah! you are back.. don't keep us hanging there
Hi readers. Sorry .. my kids just finished SA2. I need to sit in with them to study. Wife alway busy with other things..

Anyway I am back.. thank you for your support.. do up me..
Old 10-11-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xAuronx is Cool - loads of Potential

Keep up the good work
Old 11-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

Camping fir more
Old 11-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 11
massage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermassage1001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good story
Old 12-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 16
bonskin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for next episode....
Advert Space Available