The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Daddyishere; Lantaibasah; kamikaze; ahtott; MrBigBadBird...probably a couple more that i might have missed lately...

Very interesting sharing Bros, thanks for the genuine share and very nice to see among all the other crap fake frs in D1

Also this is very much the way to go as opposed to taking the lazy cheap way of asking about certain gals and trying to go by the PM route to keep potential gems to yourselves

SIC

PS. One thing about writing FRs though, think this has already been mentioned recently but worth repeating...Please dont reveal anything which identifies the location of the gal, however minor for obvious reasons
Bro,

I’ve also relied on yours and other genuine contributors as good intel sources. Keep it rolling…
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 20-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
Nicky Narawee

As usual, drive OC for appointment and have to wait for her so i can go for a quick one.

Here is my Fr on her

Look: same as what was posted, small size, skinny, young, tanned, petite and sexy
Attitude: friendly and hardworking
Boobs: natural and small but was just nice
Body: nice curve with nice ass suitable for doggy
Frenchng: natural born frencher, very good
BBBJ: BBBJ long enough and with nice suction and sexy, will look at you while bbbj u
Pussy: trimmed with no smell
Sex: Nice moan
GFE: very clingy but i like.Entire session treat you like bf if you break the ice. rather cold at first.
FJ: tight and wet and small pussy to rock with finish in doggy.
RTF - Yes

Chatty, friendly and nice lady.

Once again thanks bro MBK
I had her ytd too.
For me - it my 1st time booking FL.
More or less same experience as U.
Yes, I got a good long bbbj from her too.
Almost fire inside her mouth.
had a great sex with her twice ( feel like fxxking my ex gf)
Other than I dun like to climbing into the bathtub , overall experience is good one.
With bro MBK permission,
here is the real photo her.
Old 20-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
showhair is a Helpful and Caring Samstershowhair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Newy TeeRuklover

Newy is a must try. She is tall with stunning beauty, she is like a fairy tales princess. Model looks, seductive eyes and soft spoken. She has a nice and natural boobs that fit her curvy body.

She shower me from top to bottom. Clean me completely. Some action started there as well. Try to boost the chemistry.

After shower, we did a foreplay on each other. She is into deep kissing and she will let her tongue out for your to suck and lock lips type. I would said is a born frencher

Her BBBJ come with lot of deep throat, eye contact, alot of pattern, long and with good suction. Suck me so hard make i also cum that I need to stop her.

The painting was good as i licks all over my body then paint her shaven and wet pussy till she moan and shake and hold me tight.

I screwing her on bed. She can last long without complaints but we only did
missionary and doggie only. Her pussy was tight that she let out natural and sexy moan. Her butt was nice and sexy when doggie her.Upon sensing that i am able to unload. I remove from her wet pussy, remove the condom and spray on her face.

Very sexisfy bonk and i left the place a happy man.

Her Gfe and chemistry was totally non- commerial feel as i feel like being bf and gf.

Thanks bro SK for the arrangement.
Old 20-01-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dannyson69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=914868&highlight=

MAGIC from ONESIAM

Today is her last day I think so this is more for the OKT's resume.

One of the best OKTs operating right now. Gives clear instructions and response is always swift. Location is THE BEST. A bit of a walk for foot soldiers but still accessible. central, private and discreet. Will continue to support this OKT as long as their standards maintain, their rates are worth.

Magic was cheerful and candid. I booked an early slot but she was raring to go even though she slept late the night before.

Looks: Exactly like the photos, actually way cuter in person especially during the deed with her facial expressions.

Body: Slim, no belly fat but still curvy in the right places. Natural perky D Boobs are bombastic(really)! I cant help but grab onto them in all positions some tattoos but no issues for me, I actually prefer it. Bouncy ass during doggy, nice to grab too.

GFE: good english, very local like a ahlian(I like) candid personality, not commercial feel, more like fucking a fwb or someone you met at a bar.

BBBJ: good suction and quite deep. my 2IC is quite a mouthful but she still took it in, can actually feel it hitting the roof of her throat which is very nice.

FJ: Started with missionary. She seems to enjoy it and is very comfortable with me giving it all in. as mentioned, grabbed her knockers all the way. Then doggy, nice view of her bouncy ass. Did CG for abit and she was working hard even though it was early for her, but didnt go too long. Ended with a good tittyfuck with her huge squishy D boobs and finished all over her chest.

All in all, Was a good bonk. Location and her personality alone makes it worth the rate so anything else is a bonus. Also boobies
Old 20-01-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 5
tplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to beholdtplink4gltedong is a splendid one to behold

Camry from Lust365

Plenty of FRs on her already.
Legit Great Gem.
Seriously good stuff and good pricing.
Looks: 10/10 Cute and always smiling (refer video at TG its exactly her)
BBBJ: 10/10 Pro with deepthroat no teeth
FJ: 10/10 Fucking to GF type non commercial
RTF: Yes should still have time to meet her once again
Damage: $180/90Mins/2pops
Old 20-01-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 509 / Power: 5
frenchseries is a glorious beacon of lightfrenchseries is a glorious beacon of lightfrenchseries is a glorious beacon of lightfrenchseries is a glorious beacon of lightfrenchseries is a glorious beacon of lightfrenchseries is a glorious beacon of light

Orange from Seduction

Responsive OKT replied fast for my booking last night.
Had promised an FR on her.
Very Pretty girl with Nice tight Pussy and Ass.
Opted for 2shots with AJ and took both holes in my stride.
Very playful and opened girl.

Shower: 8/10 as the toliet is a but small not much action there
Catbath: 9/10 Wonderful as she use her boobs and Pussy and rub on me. Can feel the warmth of her pussy and abit wet when she rub on my body. Horny babe. Misses her already while typing this
FJ/AJ: 10/10 Both holes are tight and open to paint. She cannot tahan and ask to be fuck. Bros that willing to paint both holes u will see how much she responses to it. Its a fulfilment to see your bonk enjoys
Damage: $180+$50 90mins
RTF: She's a RTF material 100%
Old 20-01-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Baby deserves a FR.
Really a Baby for SYT lovers from Lust365.

Looks: Pretty and Cute can't find reason to reject if u serious bonker
Complexion: Usual thai tanned
Body: Slim Nice body easily turns on
Boobs: Natural and soft
FJ: Very hardworking girl and constant moanings that nice to hear
GFE: Very High. The type that will makes u fall in love and wants to take care of her. Her English is better than most thai so communications not problem
RTF: Not sure if still have change. Leaving soon i think
Old 20-01-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Late FR for Fan from 99Babes. https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=914992

Love her GFe and her body figure.
OKT: prompt as usual, instructions given quite clear. Usual area
Looks: 10% discount but similar to picture as she's having Bob haircut short, but she's still beautiful to consume
Body: 8/10 slim & petite
French: yes she french allows, as long you brushed your teeth before the session. Nobody like foul smell. Yummy!
Boobs: 10/10 big C cup and pinkish nipples. Feel natural to grope from behind, quite shock. best part and main reason I came here for. Allows to zhutzhut & lick anyhow you desire. Even allow you to zhutzhut after session ended. She reacted and moans. Just be gentle is fine. Missed those boobies.
Bbbj: 8/10 good tongue action, but I can't just tahan for too long.
Painting: yes allows as long as you like , she'll stare at you and She reacted and moans when painting on her G spot. Trimmed & clean. No smells, don't worry as I can paint for 10mins ++
Gfe: 7/10 like to chat and laugh, best to be her good listener. She wants someone to talk and listen to her, comfort her. She's exotically mixed actually, not just Thai blood, that's why she can speak English. You'll be surprised.
FJ: once painted, she wan you inside her without waiting. Deep deep! Cowgirl & missionary you like.
Rtf: no doubt
Old 20-01-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
stevstev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Bee from 99babe stable (20/01)

2nd time trying the stable. So far ok la. Location is walkable from MRT station.

OKT: responsive, straightforward and hassle free. Thanks bro for the last min arrangement!
Looks: 8/10 looks cute, rather than Ah Lian look. The look grows on you. photo is a little different, maybe cos she is sporting new hair look now. She has some Thai tan and some tattoos.
Body: 9/10 petite but she looks great nonetheless. Slightly meaty on thighs, which is nice to me, and also compensates for the small boobs.
Boobs: 6/10 Natural boobs. Small A or B cup, but suits her frame. Not for boob lovers.
BBBJ: 7/10 seems very green in this area, suction is a bit loose. But still ok nevertheless. According to her, it is her 1st time working as FL
Pussy: 8/10 fingering and painting not allowed. But pussy feels very tight. Also some bush is present.
FJ: 10/10 accommodating in many positions.
GFE : 8/10. Heavy French speaker. Shower SOP. Speak basic English, need to use translator.
RTF : Maybe. Try other ladies first
Old 20-01-2023, 01:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Actress: Nutty

Nutty was stay and work admin in Bangkok. This is her first visit to SG and working for this line and for this stable.

Stable: NaRaVee

Background
This is my my first time engaging the service of Naravee. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional same like the previous I had been.

Stable details
Naravee Stable Whatsapp
(Kindly provide your SBF nick upon booking)
Please WhatsApp Bro MBK +65 83370080

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and easy access via all mode of transport. The condition of the place was new. Room does have attach toilet.

Look: ★★★★
She wear brace and have a nice smile. She has the xmm, young and demure look as what was shown in the pics. I would said not the very chio type but also not those that you will reject.

Body:★★★★★
She has a small and soft boobs that fit her her slim, sexy and petite figure. She is sure not for boobs lover. Nipple was sensitive. Skin colour consider fair for a thai. I cannot spot any scar or mark on her body but a few tattoo. Pussy was hairy but neat.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 

Standard SOP in the shower without any action only rubba rubba each other and she clean me from head to toe. Action start after shower as she lie side by side with me. We hug each other and tcss abit then i start to kiss her and it was all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet wild and passionate type.

Abalone:★★★★

Slowly, i arouse her by smooching her nose, eye and down to her navel and to her pussy. It was hairy but still neat for painting not the messy type.
I gave her a good tongue lashing her by flicking my tongue in upward, downward, zip zax movement at the outer and inner layer of her clitoris and lips gao gao till she get damn wet. I paint end explore and hit her G spot that arouse her. She hold on my head and ask me to continue and not to stop. She keep trembling and let out soft moan till the moan get louder and louder.
She was so horny while being eaten and in no time i can taste her love juice.
Her abalone and juice was delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 

The bbbj from her was just nice as she carefully lick and suck my shaft with her braces mouth.She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly polish the both side of my ball, polish the ball and the shaft then she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. I did not mouth fuck her as i also scare will kanna the braces then cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★

The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet after my painting and damn horny too. She start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next, change to missionary as i am facing her. We have some french then i move my body to bonk her. We adjusted our position so that both will have a firm grip. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed. I can feel the tightness of my cock inside her and the heat my cock was inside. She was moaning loudly and heavily. I could see her expression was like so shiok and enjoyable. Both was us were sweating and our body was full of each other sweat. I stop and control my speed then I gave my last burst of energy and a ew stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder and the sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more sexy and exciting. Sensing that she has reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I pull out my cock from her pussy and I still see hot juice oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. We rest a while before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The session was a nice one with lot of chat, cuddling and hugging. She was able to commnication in simple english only. Guy may need to use translator.
The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you. She was willing to please and hardworking and will put in effort in her job. I does not have the commercial feel.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really feel worth spending on it. Those who fancy or want to experience bonking a xmm young lady type. I would recommend you to try her.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-01-2023, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dbmiydkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915983

Been sometime since had a bonk. Saw alot of new stables 😯 and some of my go-to stables MIA 🥲 so decided to try one of the new one Paradise.

Had a session with KITTY. Right off the bat, the OKT seems nice say good afternoon all 😳 hahaha first time OKT so formal and replies quickly. Gave instructions to follow.

Looks : Compared to the pictures is accurate. She looks young for 28. She's those small petite girl you see like poly age but actually older? I dont know if that's a good way to decribe 😅

Body : Slim body with quite big boobs for the body. As advertised natural, feels real to me. But I actually like those big hard knockers 😅 saw other stables got so might try those 😋

Bbbj : She was very detailed about it. Like not those bbbj for the sake to make it hard. Looks like she enjoys it hahah makes me feels good too 🤣

French : Kinda shy about it at first but when doing it turn to aggresive mode with tongue all. Which is good cause if no french like no connection. So french is a big factor for me.

Painting : I didnt try cause too horny so skipped this.

Fj : Very accommodating to changing position. Tight and she did the thing where can contract the muscle and feel tighter. Sorry ah, I don't know the proper term. For bros who are into carrying the girl when doing it can try cause she's petite. Look less than 50kg which i think is carriable.

Overall, nice & discreet location. OKT was friendly before and after service still continue to talk about other things which is the first for me 🤷‍♂️ Good session to get back in after afew months of no bonking 😅 Next would like to try bigger boobs but kena burn before le big boobs but fat 🥲🥲

PS. Any bros kind enough to teach me how to put pictures in my FR. Cause i see others with picture mine only got link 😅😅😅
Old 20-01-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by geigroutte View Post
I think best talk to bro SA if really cannot. Rules say same day but I couldn't make it and bro SA was accommodating..
Thanks bro!
Old 20-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nutrionfact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nadin - FF

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915448

Looks: cute plus pretty. Her looks grows on you.

Body: flawless skin, super nice figure petite and not fat.

BBBJ: her BBBJ is quite up there

FJ: sex is good when doing cowgirl very nice grinding and up down motions and can sync motion with me together the doggy and missionary on that sey body is another major plus plus

GFE: Pleasant girl with good attitude and takes good care of me!

RTF: she rtf material
Old 20-01-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
greatsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915225
FR for
Soda from Fairies Finder
OKT: Fast responses and fuss free
Looks: much better then i expected
Body: slim body with big boobs
BBBJ: confirm experienced in the industry. Her skills are tip top grade. Can take me all in the way in her mouth.
FJ: she’s very horny, she is very confident in her own skin, admire that, rides well too.
GFE: very good, cuddle and kiss like lovers
RTF: yes definately rtf
gave me a massage since I finished early

Last edited by greatsquare; 20-01-2023 at 05:00 PM.
Old 20-01-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
MaverickS6769 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Peach - OneSiam
OKT : 10/10, super responsive and friendly
Looks : 10/10, with make up id even gorgeous compare to my previous visit
Body : 10/10, well maintain and smooth skin after bath so many times, maybe she applied lotion every night
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 10/10, always tight and soft moan will make you beh tahan
GFE : 100/10, she recognised me as this is my 2nd visit, chat non-stop
RTF : Yes but can’t confirm due to busy schedule
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1