The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickardgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Muay (EroticSecrets)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=915218

Great and responsive OKT, definitely highly recommend. Never disappoints.

Muay is a young lass that likes drinking and partying, able to french passionately and enjoys getting painted.

Actual FJ was highly desirable, but do note she has scars on her under boob due to removal of silicon.

Once again, satisfied bonk.
Old 18-01-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 10
Falnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFalnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Fr for Bella from erotic secret

Looks: 8.5/10 same as photo. Look like early 20s XMM due to her look and body size.

Body: 7.5/10 Small slim XMM build. Small Nature B cup definitely not for big boob lovers. Body art on her back (i think is Buddhist prayer scripture)

Bbbj: 8.5/10 Good service and no discomfort even when she has braces.

FJ: 8.5/10 Good foreplay and hardworking only finished 1 shot with her cos she mentioned that her puss was a bit painful.

Special memtion: She is really trained in massage cos she offered me massage after 1st shot(but don't expect super hard strength massage) Can try her massage with happy ending.

RTF: Maybe but still got a few potentials in the same stable. 🤔😅
Old 18-01-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 3
Happyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to beholdHappyboi123321 is a splendid one to behold

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ghlight=brandy

Another nice siambu at new stable i had just now, Brandy. Pretty, young and can have sex like a partner if you want. Pretty as the pic(85%) and light brown tan skin. Body's shapely and juicy looking. First look when i stepped into the apartment, ho sey liao haha. No kidding.

Looks: 8/10 85% of the darker skin pic. Don't look havoc type but have some sex appeal. Straight black hair.

Body: 8.5 Smooth skin, about 45-50kg with decent height 1.50+

Boobs: C cup juicy

Frenching: Can be quite hot.

Bbbj: 8 Not bad in the sense she takes it quite deep.

Paint: Didn't try. Bush is trimmed.

Fj: 9 It was a two way sex when sometimes she fucks back and all the way she is into it. Preffered me to stay on top of her for long time after i had already cum.

Gfe: 8.5 Very enjoyable to be with.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL
Date 日期 : 18 Jan 22

Name 名字: Newy

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 Light makeup
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 25-28
Body 身材 : Slim and Tall
Boobs 胸部 : Nicely enhanced with light coloured raisin
Kissing 接吻 : 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : Abit
BBBJ 无套口交. : 10 can go on for very long
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Never try
FJ 爱爱 : 10, alot energy
HJ: Didn't try
GFE 女朋友感 : Cuddle after shots
Massage 按摩 : Never try

*Overall Experience (Please provide a short description of your encounter with the FL) 整体 :*

RTF/RTM 回头率 : I never RTF before

_This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe_
Old 18-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
plummomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jane from Seduction (really is busty chio bu)

Looks - Gorgeous. Put in effort to get make up on, and she just looked stunning. Long dyed hair, really looks like THAT girl in the club everyone wants to bring home.

Body - On the shorter side, but heavenly tits. Enhanced but huge. A little thick around the waist, but really you won't even notice it, her proportions are fantastic.

GFE - 20/10. Never left my side. Showed me pictures of her life back home, and seemed really genuine. No commercial feeling at all. Can't put this into words, highlight of the session..Must try for all bro's

FJ- Enthusiastic, wanted to finish 2 shots even though there was only 15 mins left. A little inexperienced, but i prefer that anyways. BBBJ was not bad.

Overall, a really genuine girl - For those who care about the atmosphere rather than the FJ expertise, die die must try gem.

Thanks Seduction for bringing in real quality and providing such location for reasonable price!
Old 18-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Smile from Onesiam
Looks: 8.5/10 Syt twin ponytails braces
Body: 8/10 Bcup slim quite tender smooth no tatts
French: Bit think coz i smoke
Bbbj: 8/10 Good effort
Fj: 9/10 Gd chem wet tight can take loooong hard pounding
Gfe: 9/10 Gentle full of smiles
Overall: 8.5/10
Rtf Yes
Old 18-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Anne from Club Friday last night.

Promised Bro CF an FR so here goes...

Looks: 8/10 Beautiful mid-twenties look. Quite similar to photos.
Boobs: 9/10 Well Enhanced and proportionate to her figure
Body: 10/10 Slim petite and smooth skin
Shower: 6/10 SOP, can't complaints, pleasant attitude
BBBJ: 9/10 Sexy eye contact with some deep intake and wet. Very shiok!
Frenching: 9/10 Full of passion. Like a French language teacher.
FJ: 9/10 Exciting and passionate sex. Takes on different positions with no complaints. She really makes me enjoy the sex with her.
GFE: 8/10 Cuddles you like a lover and she speaks decent English. Helps a lot with smooth communication so break ice even more easy.

RTF: Definitely worth RTF! Just need to find time and vitamin M.

Thank you Bro CF for the arrangement.
Old 18-01-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 12
teapotkettleme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteapotkettleme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteapotkettleme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteapotkettleme is a living Saint! - you won't find betterteapotkettleme is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sane by LA

Looks 8/10
Body 10/10
Service 8/10

Overall 9/10

Easy to make appointments
Great location especially those who drive
Old 18-01-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
waterbottle12 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nicky (Lust365)

https://sbfsg.org/showthr...ighlight=nicky

Face:9,5/10 (better than the pic, she's very pretty)

Body:8/10 (a bit meaty but good to hug and very sexy. She's curvy and she smells nice. )

Boobs:9/10 (big and bouncy, really nice to grope with very sensitive nipples)

Bbbj:8,5/10 (very professional and skillful suction and licking.. I almost can't stand to hold myself)

Fj:9/10 (hardworking, really obedient, and not pretending. She actually cum, and make a very sexy moaning voice while doing it)

GFE: her horny stare, her kiss feels like a real lover, she caress he back of my neck, hug me most of the time, she's a gem.

I'd return for sure.
Bros, do not miss this one, she's a very good one, very pretty, very good service, totally recommend her!!
Old 18-01-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
farren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfarren77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chaeyong from rp
Bodyetite slim
Boob:small n sensitive
Bj: 7 /10 can tell she not experience need guidance
French: french like authentic french
Fj:10/10 tight af easy to carry
Gfe : 9/10 very shy need time to open up
Rtf: if wallet allow haha
Old 18-01-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 14
ace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond reputeace stud has a reputation beyond repute

99Babe / Fan

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=21967582&postcount=1

RLD area.

Eyeing her when she was known as Mecury, but work schedule kept me from booking her back then.

Looks: 7/10 It is her. Like previously highlighted by a fellow samster, blemishes on the chin area. Sharp facial features softened by the make-up. Black hair.
Boobs: 9/10 One of the chunky, smooth and playable pair around. The nips damn chewable. Tried looking for scars and silicone feel.. but there was none. Maybe fat transfer not sure, LOL.
Body : 8/10 Fun-size type with boobs. Oh, beautiful petite pussy.
BBBJ : 6/10 Tongue-stud, yes. Braces, yes. I am not sure whether there was too much metal in that fuck-hole or I have gotten better ones. Oh, no AR as mentioned due to her braces issue.
FJ : 8/10 Boobs was visually enticing in between patterns. Can really take a good pounding, moaning was on point.
GFE : 7/10 She's a laugher.
RTF : A low-maybe.

Have fun, fellow Samsters.
Old 18-01-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hottytomatoes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ginny - Lust365

Looks: 8.5/10 super pretty like notti sex teacher

Boobs: 10/10Well equipped assets and proportionate to her figure, rare to find even natural somemore

Body: 8/10 Slim slender but with curves smooth skin

BBBJ: 8.5/10 just nice fit inside her mouth all the way! Good eye contact with some deep intake and wet. Very shiok!

Frenching: 9/10 Full of passion. Top A student in a French class

FJ: 9/10 spent more time on fj it was wonderful her love hole was tight and wet . Any position also can

GFE: 8/10 This girl is truly amazing.

RTF: RTF Material! Wait recharge my vitamin M.

Thank you Bro Lust365 for the arrangement.

Old 18-01-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Pwetsurfer is Cool - loads of Potential
Why some girls have tons of pictures while some have limited? Although from same stable.
Old 18-01-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

BELATED FR: ID @ NARAVEE

New stable launch offering 1hr/1S/$120 promotion I thought why not do 2 girls consecutively for 2hr/2S/$240 which is pretty bang for buck. This is part 2 of my FR for a 2 FL in 1 day bonk

TLDR: ID has some PSE overall but nothing special beyond that. Standout features are her big enhanced D cups and meaty butt.

OKT: 10/10
1st time patronising & no complaints with OKT. Prompt & responsive + clear instructions. No verification process too. (Not sure if that's good or bad)

Travel - Central part of SG. MRT is a 10-15 min walk away & there's direct bus to the location too. Ample parking lots around for Bros who drive.

Bonking Premises - Apartment complex. Upside: Privacy & no registration requirements.

Downside: Apartment has 4 or 5 working FLs and only 1 toilet so chances of accidentally bumping into other Bros + possibly queuing for toilets to shower.

Toilet was abit dirty but passable. Room is clean and neat but walls are thin since some have false partitions done up to create more rooms.

Face: 7/10
25% discount from pics in her listing. Complexion is smoothened & whitened versus real life. (standard OKT filter) She is 3-4 shades darker vs the pics but fairer than the average Thai tan.

Real age claimed is 27 years old but looks 27-29. Overall not the hottest looking FL but most Bros will find her attractive enough Looks like the typical ah lian you'll meet in a club.

Body: 7/10
Height is 1.6M with a slightly 'bah bah' frame with a couple of back tattoos to match.

Enhanced D cups with small areolas & nipples. Boobs look a little too big for her frame but boob lovers should feel shiok since they can grab more than a handful with ID. Personally I like girls with small areolas & nipples as it looks much nicer visually.

Pussy is trimmed with no foul odours noticed so pussy eaters should be OK.

Standout body features - D Cup boobs and her thicc bum which is very 3D-like if. Usually skinny girls will have a flat bum but due to her slightly 'bah bah' frame her bum is well developed.

BBBJ: 8/10
Her BBBJ starts slow and she'll gradually speed up and suck on your dick harder as she goes on. She did a couple of DT strokes, spit on my dick and continued blowing while giving me some eye contact.

Definitely some PSE here and frankly i cut short the BBBJ as i still wanted to enjoy the FJ.

FJ: 7.5/10
Shower was pretty 'SOP' and nothing special of note.

She won't initiate frenching but she will reciprocate if you do so. She had no resistance to DFK and will do it for as long as you like without complaints.

Started off in missionary, continued to doggy and finished off in standing doggy. She's quite a loud moaner so i was abit embarrassed if the other room could hear us cos of the paper thin walls lol.

Must say i lost focus at some points because i was worried i was too loud with all the 'Piak Piak' sounds + her moaning lol.

She is the type that enjoys sex and is quite experienced there's no need to lead her at all.

GFE:7/10
No Google translate needed as she can carry a simple conversation.

Generally friendly and playful, but no romantic KC vibes. Feels like you're chatting with a FWB not a potential GF.

Previously worked in Msia and got stuck there during COVID years.

RTF: Mayb if under promotion.
Overall i won't mind RTF-ing since the opening promo is quite attractive and it was quite a decent though not great bonk but given the chioces available in D1 now I'd want to try other girls.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 18-01-2023 at 04:49 PM.
Old 18-01-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Rain or Teeruk (Bro SK)

Location: hotel with no check-in required. Amenities are decent and clean overall.

Looks: 8/10 looks good even with minimal makeup on when I visited her quite late at night.

Body profile: 8.5/10 Slim and petite. She told me she's a mother and you have to really scan through her tummy area to see the c-sec scars. Very well maintained figure overall.

Boobs: 7.5/10 On the smaller side but natural.

Pussy: 8/10 trimmed and lickable with no funky odour. Feels quite tight during FJ

FJ: 7.5/10 nothing special but she mentioned she was in pain during FJ despite my humbly-sized pecker. She was accommodating to my various requests though.

BJ: 8/10 good suction and didnt slow down or stop until told to do so

Overall: 8/10

RTF? Maybe, but many choices out there priced just as competitively.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1