The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Spaking69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV Kakis

If u alone can get 2 more bro,split cost ,of cos one tower may not be enough,unless they are teetotaler lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunseb View Post
Hi bros,

I was at Fusion 8 yesterday. I got there around 10pm and it was a bit strange since Diwali is happening and the building was surrounded by celebrating people. But in the end I entered to spot and went downstairs.

I a small room with 100$ beer tower and got presented the girls working. 6/7 Viet girls nice looking. Mami was also good looking and young. I chose a girl with fake boobs. After door closed playability raise quickly. I enjoyed her very much and she seemed to enjoy me.

Girl: 25 yr Viet
Boobs: Silly d cup
Ass: Small and tight
Playability: 9/10
Damage: 100$ beer + 100$ mumi tip + 100$ girl tip + 10$ waiter tip (they wanted for 2 but I refused)

I had a blast.. but not sure if not experienced bro would expect more.

Greetings
Sunseb
Old 19-10-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

woah, it is not common for sat hh 5-9 with tip $50 only

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivenus View Post
Club Gold (Jalan Besar)

Just went on Sat, HH from 5pm to 9pm.

HH $158 (2 towers)
Girls $50
No mummy

## Suitable for solo or those who think tipping mummy is redundant ##

That day was raining, girls arrived late, came in at 5.45pm, but that day only 3 rooms, most of the time they sing and drink with us.

They have 7 girls for us to choose.
Old 19-10-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Bros Club Gold is it near Jalan Besar and Kitchener road junction there? Not sure why Google map show it at some small lane in Kitchener road, look weird.
Old 19-10-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Bros Club Gold is it near Jalan Besar and Kitchener road junction there? Not sure why Google map show it at some small lane in Kitchener road, look weird.
Yes the entrance is actually behind an alley..
Old 20-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Yes the entrance is actually behind an alley..
Thanks bro. Will try if i am around the area
Old 21-10-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
Pjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro need kahki to fill in slots to share a HH today? I shud be able to if the cost is not high. Heehee ya I know it's last min... Just trying my luck 👍
Old 22-10-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!princetakumi is one of the Best!
Thanks for sharing your experience. I never believe they will put in real feelings for someone until i see your post. Usually i only visit those places just to relax and chill with friends but of course making friends with the girls as well. Sometimes i bring them out for meals and nothing more. Recently, i was at one of the girl's workplace and we had a small arguement. Tears rolled down her cheek and mascara all smeared and i cant tell if those were real or could be that she is having some bad day or family issue.
Penguin23
Old 22-10-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

nowadays few PRC KTV also drop their tips to 50 for HH. At least i encounter 2
Old 23-10-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tomacco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up for an outing tonight or tomorrow?
Old 23-10-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

tomacco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro doing an outing tonight or tomorrow?
Old 24-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was At Catwalk KTV last Saturday, So here is my story.

We reached at 9.00 PM and everything was SOP. Order drink from waiter and MMS self intro then parade the girls.
I must say quality and quantity of the girls are good. So all bro pick a girl.
So when the selection is done, MMS turn off the light and leave the room.
After ten minutes, all the girls leave the room. Only me and my bros inside the room drinking

1 minutes later MMS walk-in to our room and turn on the light. We were thinking so fast has to bill? We have just only reached the place.
No, is not time to bill yet. The MMS parade another batch of girls, and ask all the bros to pick another girl. All of us rejected the MMS. Instead of asking your girls to come back to our room, you wants us to choose another girl.

But she never give up, now instead of bringing the whole batch of girl, now she bring in 1 by 1. Arr.. this girls no customer, later another girl very new just came SG so no customer also. and this girl can speak little English so no customer also. She tried everything she can to let us pick another girl, but end up her hard work pay off with my 2 bros pick the second girl.

So coming to 3.00 am we decide to call it a day, we ask the waiter to give us the bill. so we pay all the girl. MMS and also tip the waiter.
And out of nowhere, all the sudden another MMS walk-in to our room.
She go around asking me and bro for contact, she sat right next to my bro who is paying the bill and her girl ask my bro to tip the second MMS. and my bro tip the MMS. I was like WTF. She just came in the last minute to collect tip from us. And she did absolutely NOTHING for us. Really not shy one.

Overall my experience for the girl is, going through motions. No GFE feel. butterfly too LONG. But they will smile and kiss you when you pass her the tips.

as for the 1st MMS, you have absolutely no controls of your girls, they do what they like. Keep pushing for us to take the second girl.

and for the second MMS, the next time I saw you inside our room, I will ask the boss to kick you out of our room. You can forget about the TIPS next time.

will I be coming back soon?
No Sir, Girls butterfly too LONG and 1st MMS cannot manage the girls and the second MMS really CMI.
Old 25-10-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MummyBoBo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ktv outing do support ya. Wish all bros wealth and health to cheong all the way.
Old 25-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaint View Post
I was At Catwalk KTV last Saturday, So here is my story.
….

So coming to 3.00 am we decide to call it a day, we ask the waiter to give us the bill. so we pay all the girl. MMS and also tip the waiter.
And out of nowhere, all the sudden another MMS walk-in to our room.
She go around asking me and bro for contact, she sat right next to my bro who is paying the bill and her girl ask my bro to tip the second MMS. and my bro tip the MMS. I was like WTF. She just came in the last minute to collect tip from us. And she did absolutely NOTHING for us. Really not shy one.
….
Bro I truly hope that you didn’t tip the 2nd mami lol and you nicely told her to fk off. Don’t expect them to be thick skin like this.

One trick is after you book thru mm A and reach the place, she will introduce her “assistant” to take care of you. In the end both will come and try to collect 100$ each lol. My group just passed 100$ and walked off
Old 25-10-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
davis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah later they have more and more Mami as easier to earn than the ladies
Old 25-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Sian.. wanted to try catwalk but the bad review turn me off…

Also have anyone tried MCS members club? Any reviews?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1