The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-02-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Question is how do we protect ourselves from being makan?
Also certainly don't start anything with a massage because that's a waste of time. Massage if any should be after first shot when you're all relaxed and waiting to recover a bit before second shot. Massage and chit chat can be after first shot.
Old 04-02-2023, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Wow… Mr @AccurateFR look who feel a NEED to help mango put up some good words,
I read your mango FR post….

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...=#post21659515

All the very good words for mango BUT 没有 mention about the cons and negative parts. Not even mango tummy scar.?
Hi bro, if you search up all the posts made about mango in the last 5 days, you can see how positive they are.

I did mention in some of the earlier posts that gfe deduct maybe 1 point for her phone usage. The other positives outweigh the negatives by far.
Old 04-02-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 11
yang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
- I find it difficult to ensure it won't happen again.
Maybe don't find those A++ or S tier girls that don't seem to have genuine FRs. There might be a reason why the regular bros never post about her. Maybe it's too good to be true.
No go unless there are real FR by multiple trusted bros that specifically states she is unicorn, as she not only have both looks, her services is up there also.

Seems like there is some correlation between a girl's looks and their service/attitude provided. The hotter the girl, the less they think need to put in effort, and that we should just be satisfied to bonk a model.

- I feel some girls who would try to makan every guy's shots and time.
While some girls only do so if they sense the guy seems inexperienced or won't put up resistance,
then they will try to take a yard when we give them a inch, just because we are respectful and gentlemanly.

Worse still, if we try to force the second shot out of them, they would give limited service, show black face, be sarcastic and rude.
Really no win situation.
What can we realistically do without seeming like begging or appear rapey.

Want to post here, but post got deleted, maybe this thread name is called "Great Bonks", hence not forgiving of rant FR.
Old 04-02-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 11
yang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant futureyang123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
Happened to me a few times.

1. Got kicked out after 1hour into the session. Fired only 1shot.

2. Girl will continue chatting non-stop and avoid my advances until 1.5hrs is up and kicked me out immediately. Fired only 1shot.

This is why I don't go for those ang pais. High chance for all these stunts.
- Same experience.
I thought they see me no up, cannot do second salvo.
At least try lah, never even put in effort. They jitao never even start the engine how they know.
So I presume they try to keng.

- Also probably, the ang pais receive steady stream of regulars that
tip them generously, bring them food and gifts, or bring them out for shopping.
Power to the bros that have disposable income to do this, I wish one day I can be in that position to give.

We are just some random schmuck that filling in the empty slots in between their regular's visiting time.

- I'm fine with the idea that giving more means more GFE/service
but at least have some baseline standard for those that don't do this kind of top-up.
No top up -> Good Service
With top -> Excellent Service

Cannot be like this
No top up -> Bad Service
With top up -> Average/Good/Excellent Service (Depending on value of top up)

Last edited by yang123; 04-02-2023 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-02-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 17
ContraBand is a Helpful and Caring SamsterContraBand is a Helpful and Caring SamsterContraBand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yuki Naravee

Looks (8/10): Sharp feature, gorgeous and bitchy elegance and Pre-MILF kind of look

Boobs (8/10): Big boob lovers. I feel it's nice and proportion to her body.

Body (9/10): petite with smooth skin, tight and very fair skin that is nice to fondle. Perky ass.

Painting (9/10): Yes, in fact she loves it! No smell. Will also initiate 69, Thick and sensitive pussy lips. Hairless and damn wet

BBBJ (9/10): Good tongue pressure, adequate suction. Lot of DT. Licks and suck my ball

FJ (9/10): No need KY, super wet. Please bring goggles! Rides like a veteran cowgirl. Accommodates the positions you want.

Thanks bro MBK
Old 04-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 5
jason24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
FR for May from Flirtygirls

TLDR: SYT not afraid to show she's having a good time

Face and Body
Can recognize but really the photos can see filter used. Typical Thai tan and face not as smooth. Still cute. Body wise is like the pic of Bow from same stable bro Hyperbeasts took but slightly more meaty around stomach area. Boobs are a big B, natural and soft with dark eraser nipples. Kinda like Kendra Spade the body

Frenching
More of sensual tongue fight, not really deep exploring each other mouth.

BBJ
Ok, not afraid to get sloppy, no DT though. Still nice with variation

GFE
Very easy to talk with, eng quite good for conversation. Very touchy feely as well, really like GF feeling

FJ
Started out typical GFE, soft moans. But as it goes on really will amp up her moaning, quite loud. Even more with hard pounding. Also, can really feel her pussy muscles just massage my dick. And at points it will like grip my dick. Don't know if because she came or she just has that control, but damn shiok.

Extra Notes
Quite a vanilla bonk with a extrovert type gal. While she didnt do DFK, goddamn did she lick my ears. Like really lick everywhere, to me damn erotic. Will throw in some dirty talk also, damn ASMR. Also, will bring my hand to her pussy to finger her, can feel so wet.

RTF
Maybe, but honestly I think now too many gals. Like I wanted to RTF previous bonks but I see other gals FRs from bros also like waaa.
Thanks for your helpful sharing..she's really good
Old 04-02-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
sbfchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TEERUKLOVER Beauti
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=916304

otk: Clear instruction.
location: have to climb stairs lol, and 4th floor lights not working scary.. room very small.

looks: 9, same as photo but of cus without the filter
body: slim no fats
boobs: a bit saggy natural b with a bit big dark areola
catbath: lick my nipple while hj-ing, feel very shiok
kiss: sweet kisser but sometimes can feel her braces when frenching
bbbj: nice view watching a real beauty blowing me, but not the sloppy kind as she prepare tissue to wipe her saliva off, sad
cat: shaved, no smell
fj: didnt do much cus i was tired that day
cim/cof: i like to cof, went to visit her after a bro post about her taking cof like a champ with mouth open. sadly, she dodge as she said she got make up on

rtf: will return if she could take cof..
Old 04-02-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
my 2 cents: follow your 'lust' level.

I agree that some AP will try to play down the time so that second shot becomes out of reach, but I do think it is up to us customers to try to 'enforce' if we get the second shot or not.

If got blackface or they don't agree, feedback to OKT. So far have not had an OKT who will not try to make it up in some way but yeah seen horror stories both here and other Domes. Writing FR here really helps in this regard but I see many negative ones being taken down which I feel beats the purpose of a review thread but it is what it is...

However, there are times when I can really feel how shag the girl is and I also know that a second shot would be difficult for me/not feeling it/satisfied etc, then that's when, depending on the girl, I stay to TCSS or just leave early lol. Lately it's been more of the latter as I'm really lazy to TCSS.

Sometimes leaving some money on the table is the best solution instead of each party trying to maximise their $$.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
RunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRunInRunOut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Porche Naravee

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=916714

Looks – 8/10 (More pretty than what I imagine)
Body – 8/10 (Tight , Curvy @ The Right Place)
BBBJ – 8/10 (Good Suction With Ball Licking)
FJ – 9/10 (Tight & Wet , Super Wet)
GFE – 9/10 (Willing To Pleased Everything)

She is a XMM type extremely cute lady. Her long hair with the cute face will straight away catch your attention upon meet up. Body have some tattoo breast was acceptable size petite body was tight, firm and all the humps at the correct places.

I tried her in various position and end up carry her up and bonk her. Thrust her deep and long and she was ok with it and i hold it as long as I can. Her soft and sexy stereo moans make me game over in no time .

The GFE is high as total treated like a bf with no string attached.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GC24 at Thursday night 7.30pm
Name: Coach
Shave : No
French: did not try
English: speak little english
Looks: 6.5/10 ( have abit of acne scar
Body : 7/10 ( meaty at the right place
Boobs: Natural
Bbbj : 8/10 ( as this something I enjoy , she can suck and use her tongue to do magic to you penis head , and suck for around 15mins
CIM: Yes ( I a CIM fan )
DT: Yes
AR: didn't try
AJ: didn't try
RTF : i want to try other girl , especially mango ...

Coach , have some belmish and acne scar , but her services does make up for it and the high light is her bbbj can try it for yourself
Old 04-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
nighteye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=917869
Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Patty
Shave : No, Trimmed
French: Good
English: Fluent
Mandarin: A Little
Looks: 8/10 20% Discount from photos
Body : 7/10 Slim with some tattoo at her back
Boobs: Not for boob lovers
CIM: 0/10 Didn't request
BBBJ: 7/10 Good suction
AR: 0/10 Didn't request
AJ: 0/10 Didn't request
FJ: 8/10
Overall : 8/10

ADDITIONAL REMARKS
Friendly and service oriented. Can try different positions.She seems to enjoy the sweaty riding session. Had a good time chatting with her.
Old 04-02-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
just4this is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for JIJEE from Onesiam

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=916417

OKT : 10/10 Very friendly and helpful
Looks : 8/10 Pretty, she do look abit like Pim Pattama
Body : 8/10 slim with enhanced tits
BBBJ : 7/10 slow and sensual with lots of suction
FJ : 8/10 Overall a pleasant experience, cowgirl is a sight to behold
GFE : 8/10 we chatted alot and she is fluent in mandarin
RTF : Probably if schedule permits
Old 04-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
madmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Smile (LoveAffair)

Looks : 8/10 (Tanned skin)
Body : 8.5/10
Boobs : 9/10 (Firm C Cup and nice nips)
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 (Sensitive, good stamina and accommodative to diff position)
OKT : 10/10 Fast reply even at late hour
Damage : $110

Will support LA again
Old 04-02-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 2
AzimMarco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyspeaker View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthr...7#post22029807

Visited Praew

OKT solid as ever, reply damn fast and arrangement very easy

Location usual G area

Got to give abit of discount from photo, skin abit more tanned and got abit of blemish on face

Body not skinny, but soft and grabbable in all the right places. Photos are quite accurate.. Voluptuous figure! Small belly button piercing. Good height, seems somewhere 160+ cm

Very sweet and demure girl. Service super good (seems like this stable so far all service damn good), friendly, can speak some broken English, shower me thoroughly (before, between shots, and after), smile throughout, between shots no use phone but spent the time curled up tightly around me

Frenching, BJ, painting, FJ all tried, all shiok

Another no regrets bonk!
Thanks for the share. Had a good BBBJ and nice GFE feel
Old 04-02-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Bow from FlirtyGirl’s

Texted bro for a slot and received immediate reply with agreed timing. Bro was friendly as usual and polite.

Location: Same old hotel and room have queen bed. Towel wise, its best you bring ur own.

Lets talk abt Bow, she’s petite, looks better in person, with standard thai tan and i found her lips attractive, boobs is manmade and just nice for her body. She stands ard 1.55m. Upon entering the room she give light massages on my arms while we warm up with some introductory chats.

No action in the shower but she will clean you thoroughly and inspect every corner of your body which shows she is very careful on hygiene.

Back in the room she started massage again and after 10mins she is down slurping away on the dick, with some attention on the balls which makes me high enough to faster caps on and she start with CG which i was mesmerised with her facial expressions, after 10mins of grinding I flipped her over for missionary and pumped her for the next 20mins till i blasted.

This may sound like a normal bonk, yes i did only 1 shot bcos i knew she was exhausted but after that shot while we were lying down she did massages even though i told her to take a rest, her GFE is too strong and not for the weak hearted. I left early bcos of that GFE, bonking wise she is below the standard of Jina but GFE wise i will give her 100/10.

Do give her a try and u will understand why i’m so afraid of being KC-ed and oh yeah she treats you really good since u enters the room and until u leave.

RTF: would love to, but i will do it nearing to the days she will be leaving as for now i have set my target on another girl from the same stable.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1