The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much did you pay to fuck a massage lady?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Wow she bbbj on unwashed cock. Always a pleasant surprise when the gal gets down and dirty for you.
$1k is just a nice way to tell you to go fuck spider. My exploits have ranged from free to max $150. I have never paid more than that
Old 04-02-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me most of the time depends on chemistry. If can click well, can unlock faster and dont even need to pay top up if ML is really onto u.. 😊
Old 04-02-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

legal massage masseuse will you all choose to date them?
Old 04-02-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4770 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
If we are talking about regular spas with FJ options, usually not more than $150 top up.

However, if the MLs do not originally provide FJ, then the price they quote can be pretty rediculous... I have received offers from $500 to $2000 before too.

Whether you go ahead with it or not really depends on how much you want to screw the gal I suppose..
Yes agreed, at the end of the day, it boils down to how much you willing to pay to fxxk her … though $1K for ML sounds ridiculous if she’s already in the trade … if she’s not being fxxked or offer before then it depends on how much $$$ you are willing to part for the opening ceremony …
Old 04-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Just my humble contribution on this topic...

If you are doing it in the shop within your paid session, it is usually entrance fee + $100 to $150, do take note that some MLs may asked for more or accept lesser based on your chemistry with her.

These are shops already having such activities and with condom on standby liao, with the correct feel and monies the MLs will just do it.

Some shops practiced "bring your own condom", they do not want to be caught with plenty of condom stock during a raid. These shops will hint to you when you are booking or tell you to BYOC on your next visit if you want more intimacy.

Some shops (FJ joints), will offered fast food rate of $150 so no entrnace fee and massage, just straight to work.

Those MLs that need to bring out to hotels... Sky is the limit.

Will share more self encountered experience if the interest is high... Cheers!
most is straight to work is +/- $150 who got more lobang?
some is pay entrance fee +/- $60 then top up hand/blow is $50 to $120
Old 07-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3573 / Power: 13
cooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond reputecooolman has a reputation beyond repute

To the loser who zap me: the ML is your MOTHER hahaha..

Last edited by cooolman; 07-02-2023 at 08:09 PM.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by francomade View Post
For me most of the time depends on chemistry. If can click well, can unlock faster and dont even need to pay top up if ML is really onto u.. 😊
Yes. I prefer to hunt for those that no need to top up and can fj one. Usually they must like you first. Then spend a bit of time fishing them and you will find yourself fucking them for free. And I personally find it more exciting than going straight for those 150 fj deals.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Yes. I prefer to hunt for those that no need to top up and can fj one. Usually they must like you first. Then spend a bit of time fishing them and you will find yourself fucking them for free. And I personally find it more exciting than going straight for those 150 fj deals.
You still have to pay in one way or other. Take them out or buy lots of things for them. Or book them everyday.
Old 08-02-2023, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of

I tried ML who don't even gave HJ in the shop and get her to hotel after a few dates. No need to pay for the FJ but paid for a few meals and frequent visits to her shop.

A few paid 150 to get her to hotel after working hours. Those are the type that don't provide FJ in the shop and very choosy of who they provide FJ.

Usually those who asked for more than 150, i will not entertain.
Old 08-02-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3016 / Power: 38
loony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond reputeloony has a reputation beyond repute

I am willing to invest more if the experience is unique. Not just a regular fj.

And dont just go Hotel 81. These days some not too bad hotel is less than SGD150 for overnight (esp if yu opt for late check in, noon check out the next day).

Can't elaborate much as her bf hangsout in SBF & TG. After a session bed darn wet.

Slowly fish lah....regulars have perks at some joints
Kreta Ayer
Changi Road
River Valley
Telok Blangah
Jalan Besar
and others
===============================
If can't behave, be safe
Old 08-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
You are fortunate you can afford the time to fish the MLs. If you are young and free, and do not mind to KC (back) the MLs, yes, this is the game to play.

For others with family and other time committments, almost impossible to squeeze time to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. A straight on f**k and no strings attached are the kind of gals we look for.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 16
hpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud ofhpboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are fortunate you can afford the time to fish the MLs. If you are young and free, and do not mind to KC (back) the MLs, yes, this is the game to play.

For others with family and other time committments, almost impossible to squeeze time to play the boyfriend/girlfriend game. A straight on f**k and no strings attached are the kind of gals we look for.
Totally agreed. Fishing really take alot time especially the ML that you have your eye on is very pretty n popular. Definitely alot competitors and likely she will hang herself higher for you to get.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hmm....... sometimes experienced the other way round, whereby the ML will try to suss you out to see if you can be fished.

will give special favour, offer small gifts usually food, chat more intimate topics, drop hints when is their off-day, then ask if you are married

Upon finding out you are family man, then end of story!
Old 08-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
I am willing to invest more if the experience is unique. Not just a regular fj.

And dont just go Hotel 81. These days some not too bad hotel is less than SGD150 for overnight (esp if yu opt for late check in, noon check out the next day).

Can't elaborate much as her bf hangsout in SBF & TG. After a session bed darn wet.

Slowly fish lah....regulars have perks at some joints
Hahaha. Dun worry abt the bf lah.
If the BF is SBF and TG active member confirm chop he also player.
Lol. He most prob also fucking ard one. Which man will believe his ML/FL is faithful and stay faithful to her.

However u say is correct. Dun go those lower end hotel. Btw the ML might be more familiar with hotels as compare to us. Also a few ML allows unlimited shots within that 2 hours.
Old 08-02-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
jonzzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
hmm....... sometimes experienced the other way round, whereby the ML will try to suss you out to see if you can be fished.

will give special favour, offer small gifts usually food, chat more intimate topics, drop hints when is their off-day, then ask if you are married

Upon finding out you are family man, then end of story!
Actually I dun think they care if we are married or not.
They only want money. Dun go for those ang pai or popular girls.
Go for those avg girls where they dun make alot. Then will open to other source for income. Just make sure it is transactions not to have any emotional attachment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1