The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Re: KTV Kakis

Looking for kaki bvl 7 pm tonite. Interested pm me.
Old 03-02-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaohai888 View Post
Any bros can comment on Villa KTV? Wanted to find out how's the playability and quality of girls at Villa KTV?
Quality good but playability so so.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
What’s usually the reason when kena bao don’t wanna let other guys f already? Still a few k is good money. I find that maybe sometimes these Ang Pais only do with those men which they chemistry with only. Selective
Bro they are still human after all..also got feelings one ma. Who knows they get emotionally involved in a guy so don’t want to let other guy f lor..
Old 03-02-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearAlex View Post
Some guys like you very lucky, either got skills or yandao. Uncle here old already maybe that’s why syt don’t like me. Am not loaded too
What EXACTLY is CHEMISTRY?

It's NEVER about looks or wealth. Humans always make presumptions upon the 1st look or even a glance. It's how you look in the 1st place, young or old that forms the FIRST impression.

So, if you are looking for a relationship or at the least attraction to the opposite sex, it's about PERSONAL GROOMING-

a)Singapore has a hot tropical weather, & regardless if you work indoors or outdoors, personal odor do permeates. As one seeks to chill, take a shower 1st, then put on realistic fragrance, not the cheap $20 kind, to enhance one's odor, then go chill for an enjoyable evening. Never ever when sweaty spray even the best fragrance, as un-fresh & unwashed sweaty body odor will OVERWHELM even the best & expensive Eau de toilette.

b)cut finger nails, as at times dirt from work even in an office will show up on nails.

c)Wear FRESH clothings, iron pressed or not, to show that you do take care of yourself or have someone who does take cares of you.

d)ALWAYS, always, keep yourself clean shaven. Only fools think that by keeping beards will make themselves look wise to attract opposite sex.

It's a fallacy, as to the opposite sex, beards only means you are lazy about personal appearances, which only means a slothful unkempt untidy lifestyle, which will turn them off.

Only those females whom have a deeper insidious agenda- your $$$ - would not mind how dirty you look as long as you are willing to throw $$$ to accompany you for a few drinks & not to bed, & will only dump you the moment when your wallet is dry.

e)And most critical - to always smile, no matter what the situation is, as it is a sign of confidence & females desire confidence in a man, young or old, the way you handle yourself thru conversations & peaceful resolution of dire situations, & NOT how tough, muscular, quick to show temper at mere slights, or a fighter you believe yourself am. As you select her & judge her, so TOO will she & others judge you. Just be yourself, & if you seek more, then learn to improve oneself to others, as they too are only Humans to seek better qualities in fellow Humans.

f)At the end, ultimately, it boils to $$$. The nightlife is a only a created fantasy, but still, one must ALWAYS pay for services rendered - created fantasy for you or reality. Only in dreams does one need not pay.

Never, EVER attempt to cheat the ladies for their time. Just follow the Golden Rule - do not do to others what you do not want others to do to you.

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 04-02-2023 at 12:05 AM.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
What EXACTLY is CHEMISTRY?

It's NEVER about looks or wealth. Humans always make presumptions upon the 1st look or even a glance. It's how you look in the 1st place, young or old that forms the FIRST impression.

So, if you are looking for a relationship or at the least attraction to the opposite sex, it's about PERSONAL GROOMING-

a)Singapore has a hot tropical weather, & regardless if you work indoors or outdoors, personal odor do permeates. As one seeks to chill, take a shower 1st, then put on realistic fragrance, not the cheap $20 kind, to enhance one's odor, then go chill for an enjoyable evening. Never ever when sweaty spray even the best fragrance, as un-fresh & unwashed sweaty body odor will OVERWHELM even the best & expensive Eau de toilette.

b)cut finger nails, as at times dirt from work even in an office will show up on nails.

c)Wear FRESH clothings, iron pressed or not, to show that you do take care of yourself or have someone who does take cares of you.

d)ALWAYS, always, keep yourself clean shaven. Only fools think that by keeping beards will make themselves look wise to attract opposite sex.

It's a fallacy, as to the opposite sex, beards only means you are lazy about personal appearances, which only means a slothful unkempt untidy lifestyle, which will turn them off.

Only those females whom have a deeper insidious agenda- your $$$ - would not mind how dirty you look as long as you are willing to throw $$$ to accompany you for a few drinks & not to bed, & will only dump you the moment when your wallet is dry.

e)And most critical - to always smile, no matter what the situation is, as it is a sign of confidence & females desire confidence in a man, young or old, the way you handle yourself thru conversations & peaceful resolution of dire situations, & NOT how tough, muscular, quick to show temper at mere slights, or a fighter you believe yourself am. As you select her & judge her, so TOO will she & others judge you. Just be yourself, & if you seek more, then learn to improve oneself to others, as they too are only Humans to seek better qualities in fellow Humans.

f)At the end, ultimately, it boils to $$$. The nightlife is a only a created fantasy, but still, one must ALWAYS pay for services rendered - created fantasy for you or reality. Only in dreams does one need not pay.

Never, EVER attempt to cheat the ladies for their time. Just follow the Golden Rule - do not do to others what you do not want others to do to you.
Very very well said!

Anyways, you present yourself good, the girl see you choose her also happy lah. Imagine you walk into a bank than your RM is an ugly girl you also sian 1/2 won’t buy anything. But is a chio bu young and abit flirtatious you won’t gien meh. Support her something. First impression counts.

Anyways just gotten back from Project V, they only had like erm 11 girls. But hey ok lah to me, I don’t hiam beh pai already lah. But the mommy is very young lol. 25 years of age only. The mommy more chios than all the girls there haha.

Anyways I am quite taken aback by Singapore’s nightlife scene for ktv already.

I don’t wanna say I Sibeh lao jiao lah but I chiong this ktv scene at least 10++ years Liao.

Those good old days of ktvs at Kitchener road. All no more Liao, went past GM wow those good memories now become a China restaurant hahah.

Long time ago, sg ktv scene… $20 tip girls we can choose 2/3 girls. Girls really a lot last time. Ica machiam bo hiu let a lot vnb in, now so strict. Last time whwre got mommy all the girls come in ownself ask u can sit mah?

But ok maybe the higher level ones got mommy and they parade girls and all.. than can choose and tip mommy lah. But smlj lah wtf, last time after ktv session ask her wanna fuck? $150 nothing more or less. If she likes you still can overnight till tmr morning then go eat breakfast then fuck again. Wow really good old times.

Now I ask mommy how much, she say the girls are on work passes cannot go out, they work for the company de. If you wanna go out is after the ktv session ends. It’s between you and her le. But market price ranges $400-$700.

When I heard that I was wtf??! Hahahha smlj $400/$700 ?? I might as well go to Geylang and have 10 shots. Or even tarma at the same time.

But then again, every bro here got his own pattern and maybe likes the GFE feel, likes the riding, likes the gien of can ride can French cannot fuck?

I mean end day, ktv in Singapore now is very limited playability unless those famous few lah.

Vnb is here to stay and sadly the inflated prices too.

Bros, the girls here tmd been here 2-3 months, they’ve seen how many guys Liao. Please don’t fall for the kc trap unless you tell me you Sibeh handsome or fit or young or maybe rich lah.

But I’ve personally seen cases of the ktv girl diao my own friend and went his house stay over all like bf gf and fuck the shit out of each other. But than again, so many ppl can kena 4d toto it’s just not you lah…

Just go to HH ktv sessions, get some reasonable pricing beer and yea just fuck it have fun squeezing and laughing and all lah. HH girls 4-7pm $50 v worth it Liao lah

Is K2 still very expensive now? Because I’ve seen bros here saying that they have like wtf 30 over girls?

Erm I am the guy whom can only go for weekdays HH. If any bros wanna jio do pm me lmk.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Went to YSH (jalan besar) last night. 11pm - 3am session.

small room = 1 tower only = Prices show $138 but i was only billed $125+ in the end. Total had 10 rooms occupied the whole night.
Girls there are about 12 of them. Quality not bad.
Must pay mummy tips $70, even though she did not do much.
Mummy also control all the girls fully. No more like pre covid times when the girls could roam freely between rooms themselves. Mummy also choose to show you the girls she only felt like showing. So the mummy tip was the thing i disliked the most there. Pay her for her to restrict your play.
Playability was limited to kissing, grabbing all around and rubbing nipples. Girl also told me mummy do not allow girls to sit on customers face to face (back to face is fine), because if let customer play too much they might not return to patronise again soon.
Girl tip is $70 each (butterfly). Mummy limited butterfly to 2-3 rooms per girl that night (could be due to not many customers).
You can also ask the girls to sit at the hall with you. Beer is also priced cheaper at the hall.

The good thing about here is, closing stated 3am. They dont chase you out earlier neither do the girls leave earlier than 3am. Mummy say all the girls must stay till 3am then can start leaving.

Will not be going back again mainly due to mummy tips and mummy being too controlling of your whole play experience.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
3dward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Went to YSH (jalan besar) last night. 11pm - 3am session.

small room = 1 tower only = Prices show $138 but i was only billed $125+ in the end. Total had 10 rooms occupied the whole night.
Girls there are about 12 of them. Quality not bad.
Must pay mummy tips $70, even though she did not do much.
Mummy also control all the girls fully. No more like pre covid times when the girls could roam freely between rooms themselves. Mummy also choose to show you the girls she only felt like showing. So the mummy tip was the thing i disliked the most there. Pay her for her to restrict your play.
Playability was limited to kissing, grabbing all around and rubbing nipples. Girl also told me mummy do not allow girls to sit on customers face to face (back to face is fine), because if let customer play too much they might not return to patronise again soon.
Girl tip is $70 each (butterfly). Mummy limited butterfly to 2-3 rooms per girl that night (could be due to not many customers).
You can also ask the girls to sit at the hall with you. Beer is also priced cheaper at the hall.

The good thing about here is, closing stated 3am. They dont chase you out earlier neither do the girls leave earlier than 3am. Mummy say all the girls must stay till 3am then can start leaving.

Will not be going back again mainly due to mummy tips and mummy being too controlling of your whole play experience.
If compare to empire and catwalk. I rather go ysh. Those big places with their so call mummy are not able to control the girls. Allowing them getting more than 6,7 rooms. U sit alone while the room lights are so bright. Get a newspaper or bible to read in the room and wait for bill and pay the girl 100 and mummy 100 while ysh 70 girls return much more and mummy 70 who is really doing work compare to other ktv that has mummy papa more than girls
Old 04-02-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Very very well said!

Anyways, you present yourself good, the girl see you choose her also happy lah. Imagine you walk into a bank than your RM is an ugly girl you also sian 1/2 won’t buy anything. But is a chio bu young and abit flirtatious you won’t gien meh. Support her something. First impression counts.

Anyways just gotten back from Project V, they only had like erm 11 girls. But hey ok lah to me, I don’t hiam beh pai already lah. But the mommy is very young lol. 25 years of age only. The mommy more chios than all the girls there haha.

Anyways I am quite taken aback by Singapore’s nightlife scene for ktv already.

I don’t wanna say I Sibeh lao jiao lah but I chiong this ktv scene at least 10++ years Liao.

Those good old days of ktvs at Kitchener road. All no more Liao, went past GM wow those good memories now become a China restaurant hahah.

Long time ago, sg ktv scene… $20 tip girls we can choose 2/3 girls. Girls really a lot last time. Ica machiam bo hiu let a lot vnb in, now so strict. Last time whwre got mommy all the girls come in ownself ask u can sit mah?

But ok maybe the higher level ones got mommy and they parade girls and all.. than can choose and tip mommy lah. But smlj lah wtf, last time after ktv session ask her wanna fuck? $150 nothing more or less. If she likes you still can overnight till tmr morning then go eat breakfast then fuck again. Wow really good old times.

Now I ask mommy how much, she say the girls are on work passes cannot go out, they work for the company de. If you wanna go out is after the ktv session ends. It’s between you and her le. But market price ranges $400-$700.

When I heard that I was wtf??! Hahahha smlj $400/$700 ?? I might as well go to Geylang and have 10 shots. Or even tarma at the same time.

But then again, every bro here got his own pattern and maybe likes the GFE feel, likes the riding, likes the gien of can ride can French cannot fuck?

I mean end day, ktv in Singapore now is very limited playability unless those famous few lah.

Vnb is here to stay and sadly the inflated prices too.

Bros, the girls here tmd been here 2-3 months, they’ve seen how many guys Liao. Please don’t fall for the kc trap unless you tell me you Sibeh handsome or fit or young or maybe rich lah.

But I’ve personally seen cases of the ktv girl diao my own friend and went his house stay over all like bf gf and fuck the shit out of each other. But than again, so many ppl can kena 4d toto it’s just not you lah…

Just go to HH ktv sessions, get some reasonable pricing beer and yea just fuck it have fun squeezing and laughing and all lah. HH girls 4-7pm $50 v worth it Liao lah

Is K2 still very expensive now? Because I’ve seen bros here saying that they have like wtf 30 over girls?

Erm I am the guy whom can only go for weekdays HH. If any bros wanna jio do pm me lmk.
Ya. We went thru the old tip from 20/30 now 100 is just extortion and find it not worth it. Might as well save and fly to their country and play. Sg ktv monpoly. Covid mostly close and change the behavior then new player step in changing tipping system and session from 2 to 3 session. 4 hr per session. Mummy 100 for nothing.
Older ktv without mummy system mostly are gone.
Used to go frequently but now it becomes rarely visit as its no longer worth it
Old 04-02-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dward View Post
Ya. We went thru the old tip from 20/30 now 100 is just extortion and find it not worth it. Might as well save and fly to their country and play. Sg ktv monpoly. Covid mostly close and change the behavior then new player step in changing tipping system and session from 2 to 3 session. 4 hr per session. Mummy 100 for nothing.
Older ktv without mummy system mostly are gone.
Used to go frequently but now it becomes rarely visit as its no longer worth it
Hard for any new player to change, as it is all controlled by Mummy. Almost all the mummy know one another one way or another. You don't accept their terms, they won't work for you. No mummy = no girls.

Unless you are capable to bring in girls yourself, you are unlikely to break the monopoly. The mummy not only run KTV here, but sometimes they are partners of KTV back in vietnam too.
Old 04-02-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If compare to empire and catwalk. I rather go ysh. Those big places with their so call mummy are not able to control the girls. Allowing them getting more than 6,7 rooms. U sit alone while the room lights are so bright. Get a newspaper or bible to read in the room and wait for bill and pay the girl 100 and mummy 100 while ysh 70 girls return much more and mummy 70 who is really doing work compare to other ktv that has mummy papa more than girls
empire and catwalk - thats why i dont go these also
But now even the current YSH i also wont go again
all the play and mood destroyed by these mummys and still have to pay them hefty tips. like ransoming
the joint operators have to start changing it back to the pre covid system if they wanna enjoy good business. Otherwise their business will even be dragged down by these mummies
Old 04-02-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post
Hard for any new player to change, as it is all controlled by Mummy. Almost all the mummy know one another one way or another. You don't accept their terms, they won't work for you. No mummy = no girls.

Unless you are capable to bring in girls yourself, you are unlikely to break the monopoly. The mummy not only run KTV here, but sometimes they are partners of KTV back in vietnam too.
Thats why dont go better
Last time say no girl due to covid. Now covid reopen more than a year still same.
Bring in girl also no use as other spoil market girl also run to other ktv work. Now only left gold club no mummy 50 tips
Old 04-02-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
empire and catwalk - thats why i dont go these also
But now even the current YSH i also wont go again
all the play and mood destroyed by these mummys and still have to pay them hefty tips. like ransoming
the joint operators have to start changing it back to the pre covid system if they wanna enjoy good business. Otherwise their business will even be dragged down by these mummies
Cant return to those pre covid days as other ktv already spoil market. But ysh still consider cheapest. Tell me where else u go dont feel ransom?
Old 05-02-2023, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thats why dont go better
Last time say no girl due to covid. Now covid reopen more than a year still same.
Bring in girl also no use as other spoil market girl also run to other ktv work. Now only left gold club no mummy 50 tips
I gave up hope on any changes anymore. I just cut down and go on special occasion only.

Every time hear mummy post full house... what changes can you expect when others willing to pay?

On other hand, there seems to be many girls but not enough customers?
Heard a few complaints from girls that they don't earn as much.

Full house and girls not earning as much, sounds contradictory. But it could mean that bros take up lesser girls (since last time tip $50 only can call more girls?) or simply there are too many girls.

Gold club not my cup of tea, $50 tip also wont go, as you really get what you pay for. Waste of time and money imo. But if you enjoyed it then congrats, you still have playground that accepts $50 tip!
Old 05-02-2023, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

In the past, most bros will take multiple girls because tip is like only $30-$70. Tips are now at least $100 for non hh.

Nowadays those angpai are usually fully booked from 7pm-3am and this type you might have to booked in few days advance. Booking is $400.

There are many willing buyers out there. Price will not go down as most places are full house.
Old 05-02-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xiaohai888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Quality good but playability so so.
Planning on midnight session soon, quality good can liao. Will note on the playability. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1