The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-02-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Hi bro, you try her before huh?
Share abit on FR pls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahken26 View Post
Tried before bro, she is good looking with nice boobs and loves CIP
Old 03-02-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Hi bro, share the contact pls. Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadokil View Post

Anyone tried this DH before? Booked her for tomorrow session. Stay tuned for FR.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Anyone tried this DH before? Booked her for tomorrow session. Stay tuned for FR.
She service gao gao. Not so fair la for sure Indo. Big boobs.
Old 03-02-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
Kyoruxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When will Anti-vice start catching those maid that prostituting?
Old 03-02-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post

DH: indon 30's. Wore nice drwss with buttons.

Face: slutty look.

Body:slender, good shape. Flat tummy.

Boobs:C cup with slight sag. But handful enough to flip,flap,twirl and shake. Small tits.

Shaved: yes.

Enter room, straight away kiss like long lost lovers. Lots of bitting. Slowly unbutton her. Did not wear bra. Kiss lips and move down to boobs and back up. 10 mins of feasting her. Finally pull down pantis and gave a welcome lick. She squirm.

Move to shower. Too small. No holder for shower so i had to hold. Only one hand action. After awhile i off tap. just hold each other tight and rub. Rub until shower gel become dry like lotion. Fuck...in my mind she lije it just carry on. 20 mins just glide on each other standing. She sit on seat i do breast fuck. I sit she glide my dick. Rub her tits from behind. Put my other hand between her leg and fondle until she cum. Shit she squirt a bit.

Wash up hit the bed. Another 20 min action. Eat her from head to toe. Pull her legs up and painted like Da Vin Ci. She cannot take it so we switched to 69. Fucking balls sucked till blue until pain. I ask her sit on my mouth and did tounge fuck until she moan so loud. Scared next room hear. Wet like hell. No smell. No taste. Until i cannot breathe. Fuck. SHE FINALLY Cum again. But my bro because of suffercation not hard.

She said it was her turn to suck. Etc....etc..

Write too long. But the restvis standared.

FUCKING GLORIOUS.
Sound like u find a good DH.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoruxx View Post
This what I heard about . That sg MOH /MOM is already liasing/working with those budgeted Hotels to extract maid check in frequently and who they checking in with.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

This one also sexy……
This one i think stay in SK.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoruxx View Post
How to proof? They will go hotel with u even u know them in the street or pub for only that day. Unless some imposter as customer n when the maids get caught, all samsters who pay her before will be called up as witness. Somemore so many out there, how to catch. The most when they get std hiv, faster deport them only.
Old 03-02-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Latest MOM required DH to have HIV tested every 6 months instead of usual one year. Together with DH inside hotel room is not an offence. It doesn't mean she's prostituting herself, there's no rules that DH cannot go hotel with a guy friend...
Old 03-02-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Maids who work out and exercise are hot AF 🔥
Old 03-02-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold

Providing the FR for last night steaming encounter.

DH: 30s, Indo and horny AF.

Arranged for meet-up at nearby station, proceed to hotel. Once door closed, she turned into a wild demon. Started with frenching into deep tongue sucking and lip biting. Move southward to boobs and wow, best headlamp ever! Provide painting from head to toes before she quirks.

Change to 69 and my rod stands hard. After about 10mins of continuous blowing, almost CIM but does not want to waste the shot. Need to take control and change into missionary with the piak piak sound. She buey tahan and change to doggy. After some time, my urge came as her wet pussy lubricant my rod and I shoot my load onto her back and bottom. Had to clean up with quick shower.

After washing, we TCSS for a while talking about her daily work and life here. My urge came and ready for round 2. Same SOP starts with painting before she was riding on top of me. Her grinding is awesome while I suck on her headlamp again. Can hear her moaning out loud. Couldn't hold much longer after about 15mins of riding and offload everything.

While cleaning up, she does not have enough and continue to blow me in the toilet. Have to CIM for her one more time and she never fails to amaze me.

Once cleaning is done, the phone rangs for reminder and we quickly dress up and bid farewell.

All in all, horny and wild, need to replenish my soldiers before meeting her, otherwise, not enough load to sextisfy her.

Stay tuned for RTF.

Last edited by shadokil; 04-02-2023 at 04:47 PM.
Old 03-02-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Do DH still need to fill in employer ctc when check in ST Hotel ?
Old 03-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4960 / Power: 19
lovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond reputelovelyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVTs View Post
This what I heard about . That sg MOH /MOM is already liasing/working with those budgeted Hotels to extract maid check in frequently and who they checking in with.
Hi Bro...

I have returned my points to you.

Cheers.
Old 04-02-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Quote:

Arranged for meet-up at nearby station, proceed to hotel. Once door closed, she turned into a wild demon. Started with frenching into deep tongue sucking and lip biting. Move southward to boobs and wow, best headlamp ever! Provide painting from head to toes before she quirks.

Change to 69 and my rod stands hard. After about 10mins of continuous blowing, almost CIM but does not want to waste the shot. Need to take control and change into missionary with the piak piak sound. She bury tahan and change to doggy. After some time, my urge came as her wet pussy lubricant my rod and I shoot my load onto her back and bottom. Had to clean up with quick shower.

After washing, we TCSS for a while talking about her daily work and life here. My urge came and ready for round 2. Same SOP starts with painting before she was riding on top of me. Her grinding is awesome while I suck on her headlamp again. Can hear her moaning out loud. Couldn't hold much longer after about 15mins of riding and offload everything.

While cleaning up, she does not have enough and continue to blow me in the toilet. Have to CIM for her one more time and she never fails to amaze me.

Once cleaning is done, the phone rangs for reminder and we quickly dress up and bid farewell.

All in all, horny and wild, need to replenish my soldiers before meeting her, otherwise, not enough load to sextisfy her.

Stay tuned for RTF.

bro can share this DH contact?
Old 04-02-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Can share contact?

Quote:

Change to 69 and my rod stands hard. After about 10mins of continuous blowing, almost CIM but does not want to waste the shot. Need to take control and change into missionary with the piak piak sound. She bury tahan and change to doggy. After some time, my urge came as her wet pussy lubricant my rod and I shoot my load onto her back and bottom. Had to clean up with quick shower.

Stay tuned for RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1