The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Income of FLs

No offense to anyone, just out of curiosity. I asked a FL today how much will they receive per session, she told me half the price, and everywhere including Thailand the same. Although they do earn a lot, but okt still seems too greedy….. I don’t want to spend half the price to okt😅
Old 03-02-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
JOKER66666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Income of FLs

In Bangkok they need to do massage, soapy, all those things, then even get the half of Singapore…that’s why they come here
Old 04-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Depends on their expenditure. It does varies. Usually , quite ok to last for awhile
Old 04-02-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BreakingZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its dependent on whether they are freelancer or tied down with an "agency".

Normally agency take 40 to 60% depending on "agency"
Old 05-02-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

There are many variations of the OKT take.

Most of them have some sort of arrangement where the OKT earns the first xx number of jobs to "pay off" their agency fee. Some call this the "free ride" - so if the free ride is 10jobs then the girls earns only from the 11th job onwards and the first 10 bookings go to the OKT.

Most OKTs understand that it is not useful nor sustainable to earn xx% for all the jobs. I think only GL OKTs do this.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
channelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychannelnewsasia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
No offense to anyone, just out of curiosity. I asked a FL today how much will they receive per session, she told me half the price, and everywhere including Thailand the same. Although they do earn a lot, but okt still seems too greedy….. I don’t want to spend half the price to okt😅
i've seen alot of comments about okt taking alot.

i think alot of people who comment like these do not understand the risks involved. so much risk and effort involved. if the payout is not good, will you want to do it yourself? i dont think so.
Old 08-02-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jenninghillsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by channelnewsasia View Post
i've seen alot of comments about okt taking alot.

i think alot of people who comment like these do not understand the risks involved. so much risk and effort involved. if the payout is not good, will you want to do it yourself? i dont think so.
some enlightenment here. did not think of it that way.
Old 18-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ubuntumytutu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Most of them have some sort of arrangement where the OKT earns the first xx number of jobs to "pay off" their agency fee. Some call this the "free ride" - so if the free ride is 10jobs then the girls earns only from the 11th job onwards and the first 10 bookings go to the OKT.

Most OKTs understand that it is not useful nor sustainable to earn xx% for all the jobs. I think only GL OKTs do this.
i heard the term "tag" used to describe this as well
Old 19-02-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenninghillsky View Post
some enlightenment here. did not think of it that way.
ah i think he old bird... he referring to high risk high return.

if you do high risk job, payout no good, you also dont want to do. so they have to charge high to make it worth it lor...
Old 19-02-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
Angelzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

intresting thx for the share
Old 21-02-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKER66666 View Post
The business involves lots of logistics and risks. If you are the agent, would you take that risk for a penny?
Old 21-02-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 0
nickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorillazx1000 View Post
The business involves lots of logistics and risks. If you are the agent, would you take that risk for a penny?
You need alien card, at least 2 workers around the clock who will help you with washing the towels sending food and it's all under the camera. Most importantly these workers cannot rat on you.

All in all these operations cost at least 15 to 20 grand to operate. If girls are from thai then tagging is common, other nationalities don't do tagging. The chance of thai getting into Singapore is lower too so at times these girls nay not be granted entry. So hotel and air tickets will go down the drain. Everything add abit comes up to a huge sum
Old 21-02-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Amosyi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbaston View Post
You need alien card, at least 2 workers around the clock who will help you with washing the towels sending food and it's all under the camera. Most importantly these workers cannot rat on you.

All in all these operations cost at least 15 to 20 grand to operate. If girls are from thai then tagging is common, other nationalities don't do tagging. The chance of thai getting into Singapore is lower too so at times these girls nay not be granted entry. So hotel and air tickets will go down the drain. Everything add abit comes up to a huge sum
Hi you seem very knowledgeable in okt trade. I am looking for ways to make money. However your inbox is full, it will be great if we can discuss further on this.
Old 22-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Gorillazx1000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickbaston View Post

Wow. you have good knowledge. I do chat with some old OKTs before. They kindda of share the problems they faced. Yeah. It is the same as hawker. Some would complain how much the hawker earns or charge and yet have zero idea how much efforts are needed.
Old 22-02-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bottom line, payout need to be worth taking on the risk and effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1