The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-02-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi Bro
I’ve tried momo for 3 to 4 times but (without offense it is only my own opinion) don’t like too much girl’s look and how they play which customers
Anyone have had experience in the next shop pretty massage ? I’ve been there 2 times but all girls already booked only one not so attractive ?
Thanks for sharing your experience
Old 02-02-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolan View Post
Hi Bro
I’ve tried momo for 3 to 4 times but (without offense it is only my own opinion) don’t like too much girl’s look and how they play which customers
Anyone have had experience in the next shop pretty massage ? I’ve been there 2 times but all girls already booked only one not so attractive ?
Thanks for sharing your experience
Going to these 2 places are really just to get SYTs for company. Momo has more younger girls (u need to +1/2 to their age in the site), end up u got about 24 - 26yo at Momo and close to 28 - 29yo girls at Pretty . I haven't got a girl above 23yo at Momo. Maybe my preference is different from u, I like to pick plain jane SYTs. The service both give u are quite random. A lot of them quite noob, sometimes u need to tell them what u want, or just slowly do it to them , feels like u brought a classmate back during yr school time for the 1st time. They are quite accommodating except for a few. I see quite a number of customers book the girl out of these 2 places.

I've tried Pretty 3 times, if u walk in, it is very difficult to get the girl u want. Most are working, booked or outcall. I at most saw 3 in there when walk-in. The booking is just a chat, u don't know which girls are working on that day until u ask. I'm still trying to book some of their girls.

I like Momo's line, they always update the daily schedules and new girls joining the shop, I like to pick these new girls. Sometimes, I book them at the airport on my way to BKK.
Old 02-02-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rolan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bro,
Thanks so lot for your informations. It's confirmed at pretty it's very difficult to find girls working when walk in.
So I will try again momo as it has been long I didn't come there.
Thanks again.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HI Bro,
Thanks so lot for your informations. It's confirmed at pretty it's very difficult to find girls working when walk in.
Thanks again.
It's a hit and miss for service skills at Momo and Pretty. But u can get a SYT. Maybe I will try advance booking for Pretty again next time, I just couldn't get those girls I wanted. It seems they got a new roster of girls as well.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samsie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where to go in bkk

Any recommendations?
Old 03-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Pretty

Quote:
HI Bro,
Thanks again.
Pretty is so popular that it's almost futile to go there even on a weeknight. Only a few girls left, all older.

But one time there was one super chio SYT. Maybe she had just come downstairs. When I asked for a lineup, she refused to look at me. I chose her anyway and she seemed upset. But in the room, after we got to know each other more intimately, she warmed up and it was a great session.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Re: Pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Pretty is so popular that it's almost futile to go there even on a weeknight. Only a few girls left, all older.

But one time there was one super chio SYT. Maybe she had just come downstairs. When I asked for a lineup, she refused to look at me. I chose her anyway and she seemed upset. But in the room, after we got to know each other more intimately, she warmed up and it was a great session.
Actually for both Momo and Pretty, u need to book the chio SYTs if u want them, otherwise u be left with the older girls. I will try Pretty again on my next trip.

Since beginning this year, both of them increased their rates. 60 / 90 min +100B, 120 min +300B. I like to take the 120 min whenever I got time, cuz was only like 200B more, now it's 400B more.
Old 03-02-2023, 08:49 AM
Samster

I share my FR from my Sep 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. I think this is the last throwback FR I will post, anything before, maybe the girls not there already. Looking forward to my next trip with more girls. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl: Sara, 3,500B x 90 min. Curvy, enhanced C cup boobs, not very soft. I booked her while at the airport, went to the shop at the booked time. The shop made a mistake, she was supposed to be on off day, but she still came over for the booking, what a good attitude. Amazing wash up and nuru on the nuru mat, her B2B actions + DFK was so arousing with such great feeling that I cum during the nuru session haha. Excellent catbath, DFK, BBBJ and AR. Tipped her 200B.

Kokoro
Girl: Nabi, 3,900B x 90 min. Short and curvy with a sweet face. Was a new girl at this shop. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, excellent chair play sits on your lap for B2B, rubs ur small head on pussy and BBBJ. Excellent nuru session and catbath. Provides BBBJ and AR. Allows some kissing, no DFK. Very tight pussy. Tipped her 200B.

Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Miso, 2,500B x 90 min. Cute , very short and curvy, not slim. Allows plenty of DFK, licks you a lot. Full catbath for front only. Offers BBBJ. Very playful, keeps teasing.

Girl (Visit 2): Regular ML {RTF}, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute 20yo SYT, very slim. Enhanced B cup boobs, which were hard. Looks like a university girl. Is a pity, she was my regular until she doesn't work anymore. She provides me a different feeling I had from other ML. Excellent full catbath back and front. Offers BBBJ. I always try to finish faster with her cuz I want to enjoy her affectionate DFK and cuddles with remaining time. I hope I can find her again. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

*** Massage
Girl: ****, 1,900B x 90 min. My regular was on code red, so I took her instead. She had booking, but the customer did not arrive and not responding, so forget him lol. She is not young, but slim 36yo MILF. At first glance don’t look very attractive, but close up will turn sweet. Excellent catbath with lots of licking, plenty of DFK. Very active woman. Offers BBBJ and DFK.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Pern, 4,430B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Very pretty, girl next door, slim with brown skin. Very soft skin, I barfine her cuz her skin felt so great. Can DFK at the sofa when she keep me company when I buy her LD. Doesn't know how to do proper catbath, but she licks me around. Plenty of DFK, saliva everywhere haha. Provides BBBJ and does FJ in all sorts of positions.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan.
Old 03-02-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
shyATfirst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Not a requirement but I feel you should still buy for your own safeguard.... better to be safe than sorry later.
Thanks Bro
Old 03-02-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eablitz View Post
Should be mainland and India needed. But not so sure
Thanks Bro
Old 03-02-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampongboatman View Post
dont need.
Thanks Bro
Old 03-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
redalert1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

This is a throw back on my November trip. Booked 3 hour session Patty and the massage is beyond decent. I have back injury and the massage doer unlock the knot on my back.

Plus point: Command of English is good
Things to look out for: Do travel with BTS if you can. I was late due to traffic (really bad) as I have no access to BTS session from my starting place. Thanks to the handler who is willing to accommodate the delay.
Old 03-02-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I share my FR from my Sep 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. I think this is the last throwback FR I will post, anything before, maybe the girls not there already. Looking forward to my next trip with more girls. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl: Sara, 3,500B x 90 min. Curvy, enhanced C cup boobs, not very soft. I booked her while at the airport, went to the shop at the booked time. The shop made a mistake, she was supposed to be on off day, but she still came over for the booking, what a good attitude. Amazing wash up and nuru on the nuru mat, her B2B actions + DFK was so arousing with such great feeling that I cum during the nuru session haha. Excellent catbath, DFK, BBBJ and AR. Tipped her 200B.

Kokoro
Girl: Nabi, 3,900B x 90 min. Short and curvy with a sweet face. Was a new girl at this shop. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, excellent chair play sits on your lap for B2B, rubs ur small head on pussy and BBBJ. Excellent nuru session and catbath. Provides BBBJ and AR. Allows some kissing, no DFK. Very tight pussy. Tipped her 200B.

Massage Parlours
Momo Massage Thonglor
Girl (Visit 1): Miso, 2,500B x 90 min. Cute , very short and curvy, not slim. Allows plenty of DFK, licks you a lot. Full catbath for front only. Offers BBBJ. Very playful, keeps teasing.

Girl (Visit 2): Regular ML {RTF}, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty and cute 20yo SYT, very slim. Enhanced B cup boobs, which were hard. Looks like a university girl. Is a pity, she was my regular until she doesn't work anymore. She provides me a different feeling I had from other ML. Excellent full catbath back and front. Offers BBBJ. I always try to finish faster with her cuz I want to enjoy her affectionate DFK and cuddles with remaining time. I hope I can find her again. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

*** Massage
Girl: ****, 1,900B x 90 min. My regular was on code red, so I took her instead. She had booking, but the customer did not arrive and not responding, so forget him lol. She is not young, but slim 36yo MILF. At first glance don’t look very attractive, but close up will turn sweet. Excellent catbath with lots of licking, plenty of DFK. Very active woman. Offers BBBJ and DFK.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Pern, 4,430B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Very pretty, girl next door, slim with brown skin. Very soft skin, I barfine her cuz her skin felt so great. Can DFK at the sofa when she keep me company when I buy her LD. Doesn't know how to do proper catbath, but she licks me around. Plenty of DFK, saliva everywhere haha. Provides BBBJ and does FJ in all sorts of positions.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan.
Hi bro. Can I check that for the MP: Momo Massage Thonglor, is it full service?
Old 03-02-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Hi bro. Can I check that for the MP: Momo Massage Thonglor, is it full service?
Yes, it is full service, and so are all which I posted in my FRs.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 2
upgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyupgrademaster08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did any bros try before solsabai outcall massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1