The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
136 fairly quiet, groups of ang mo and many oppa. Not much changed.. Some still selling golden pussies... Maybe the oppa willing to pay. If you guys want young, pretty and still thinking 50...Good luck. Keep looking maybe you will have the luck.
Thanks for the update. At least is some not all golden pussies. Khmer girls cannot compete with girls from China/Viet/Thai etc. Even their young and pretty girls are no where near the fair, tall and leggy girls you can find elsewhere. In fact most of them are quite dark, not tall and slight overweight. This we should know but they (khmer girls) dunno lol. That is why last time they have an advantage, the price. However, since they increased price till outrageous amount (especially KTV) then nobody wanna patronize them already. Cause with that amount, there are certainly much better options elsewhere. Even the air ticket cost to PP and their hotels also much more expensive compare to neighbouring countries. So they should price according to what they can offer.

However, some rich bros here still willing to pay hefty sum of money to them and spoilt the market. This, I have no comment as money is theirs and I cannot decide for them. I only hope bros when spending can relate more to what they are actually paying for, what are they getting in comparison to what they can get elsewhere with that amount of money, what is the living standard there and etc. Actually some bros know they should not be paying so much but they treat it more like donation to them. However, seriously, they do not need donation. What they are getting is way above what they can get working honestly. Paying them mismatch to what they are actually worth will make them more greedy and ask more and more and totally forget about what they actually worth, what they can offer and spoilt the whole market.

Why i said that place is doomed last time cause the air ticket and hotel costs are more expensive than nearby countries, the girls are expensive and not better and the food there also not good. Why would people go there to pay so much more and not getting better enjoyment.

Hope they wake up and adjust their prices back. However, seems like lately there are some positivity there. Hope it lasts.
Old 27-01-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
136 fairl......... If you guys want young, pretty and still thinking 50......ck.
At Riverside, if young and pretty, acceptable rate for LT I guess should be usd70.

However if want pretty and cheap ssyt just for cheap thrill, can try go sihanoukville blue mountain Google map coordinate 10.625091,103.528666 , for st at only usd20 and don't pay more then usd60 for LT. Must negotiate when they quote high price. This is a small lane with about 50 to a 100 mix of Cambodians and Vietnamese girls. All either syt or ssyt. Don't expect any service here. Don't bring too much money when loitering at this lane and just be careful don't let these girls come near and grope you. Other then this, it is safe to come here.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 27-01-2023 at 10:07 PM.
Old 29-01-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Today this afternoon I took a tuktuk to recce around poipet and I saw massage parlours as stated in Google map. I saw at least 6 massage parlours all centered around Sen Sen massage parlours, Google coordinate 13.661594,102.557367

This is sen sen massage parlour, Google coordinates
Around this massage parlour are a few more massage parlours.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 31-01-2023 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-02-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
tsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any brothers enlighten me about the Gold Coast Spa and the new one, I forgot the name, beside the Gold Coast Spa.
The Gold Coast Spa looks run down while the new one is brightly lit and spanky.

Thank you
Old 02-02-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
136 fairly quiet, groups of ang mo and many oppa. Not much changed.. Some still selling golden pussies... Maybe the oppa willing to pay. If you guys want young, pretty and still thinking 50...Good luck. Keep looking maybe you will have the luck.
Bro anymore latest updates on the scenes there after ur trip there?
Old 03-02-2023, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
You from PP take tuk tuk all the way to poipet��
I went to Bangkok to meet a friend then from Bangkok took a bus to poipet border.

In poipet, there's a place called star city entertainment which operates only during the night. They have a discotheque, ktv and the famous Bangkok full one dragon service but very expensive at 5500 baht for 1.5hrs. About 15 girls in the fish tank to choose.

In poipet, very difficult to find motorcycle rental shop.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 04-02-2023 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-02-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Bro anymore latest updates on the scenes there after ur trip there?
Nothing much to update as the scene is pretty much the same. Bars hit and miss and don't expect syt at 50. Pretty ones still asking for 100 and more. If you guys have lot of time and usd can bar hop all the bars to look for 50 then all the best.
Ktv sucks don't bother. ST 100 and above.
I left after 3 nights and flew to Indonesia where I had more fun.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing much to update as the scene is pretty much the same. Bars hit and miss and don't expect syt at 50. Pretty ones still asking for 100 and more. If you guys have lot of time and usd can bar hop all the bars to look for 50 then all the best.
Ktv sucks don't bother. ST 100 and above.
I left after 3 nights and flew to Indonesia where I had more fun.
Thanks for the update. Seems like PP is doomed. Lucky never go there haha.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
searcher1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Thanks for the update. Seems like PP is doomed. Lucky never go there haha.
Cambodia is never about good quality, it was for their CHEAP sex.
All are happy until those CB Tiongs have to spoil the market.
Now how to possible convince ownself to pay for such mediocre standard
Geylang offer better quality for ST, why fly there to fuck lower grade hoes!
Old 07-02-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher1 View Post
Cambodia is never about good quality, it was for their CHEAP sex.
All are happy until those CB Tiongs have to spoil the market.
Now how to possible convince ownself to pay for such mediocre standard
Geylang offer better quality for ST, why fly there to fuck lower grade hoes!
U just put the nail on the discussion. PP is doomed. Really lucky never buy the property in PP last time. Now they are going like 50% off. 1 Bedder Condo from last time 95+K to 60+ K and two bedder from 160-170K+ to 110+ K.
Old 12-02-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DaySlacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody know where got establishment like KTV or Club in Phnom Penh that also sells E and K?
Old 14-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaySlacker View Post
Anybody know where got establishment like KTV or Club in Phnom Penh that also sells E and K?
789 ktv famous drug joint
Old 14-02-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
You should not ask this type of questions. This is Cambodia and not Singapore. If you have the money, go to any ktv or nightclubs and in pubs etc and ask and I'm sure they are more then happy to provide you any amount of drugs that you can afford to consume.
Old 17-02-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DaySlacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go Sihanoukville for a couple of days alone. Any recommendations where to go for some fun and meet some girls? Since alone don’t want go KTV all those later overspend
Old 18-02-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Planning to go Sihanoukville for a couple of days alone. Any recommendations where to go for some fun and meet some girls? Since alone don’t want go KTV al l those later overspend
Ask tuktuk bring you go victory hill, it's a small lane with some backward pubs with ladies for bookings. Everything must bargain. No need pay more then usd60 for overnight service. There are lady boys around her also. Be careful of your money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1