The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was her name min jung? Speaks really good English?

I’ve seen more than one girl who says hj or fs and no bj which I always find weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauzitransform View Post
Gave Sillim kissbangs another shot today, went at a bad time AGAIN (5/6 pm ish), was told that I came at a transition period and that there are more girls earlier than later, next time!

Hot date:

Saw 2 girls, the first was REALLY cute but only did LFK with handjob + FS. No bj. Priced normally. Min something?

Second one wouldn't even kiss (???) because of covid concerns. I wasn't sure if it was because I looked Chinese. She also didn't look that great.

Kiss 21:

Only 1 girl, checked her out and didn't like what I saw and noped out. Unfortunate, she seemed nice.

----------

Would love to know where the other foriegner friendly Silim kiss bangs are. Next time I'll go back at a better time...
Old 28-01-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Was in Seoul last week for work and gave Dao Anma a go. They accept SG although typically prefer locals or JP. As bros have mentioned, if JP, you can still get 2s for 290k W. As a foreigner, its 300k W 1s. Additionally make sure you bring cash!

Girls are def on the older side - more milfy, although all take care of themselves. Theres no line up but if you describe your pref to the mms after entering, they'll try to find someone tour type. Once paid, it's off to the showers - nice thing about Dao is that it's pretty clean and shower room is nicer then Ga In. Heated floors too. After shower, I got taken to a waiting area, no phones.

When the girl was ready I brought upstairs and it's a long narrow corridor with club setting. You sit on the stool and the girl gets to work. Had to give 10/10 for my ladys skill - fucking awesome BJ followed by a bit of grinding in the corridor. You'll have people walking past go in and out of the rooms and can definitely see some of them fucking in there, they are going for the orgy vibe. After about 5-10 mins, it's off to the rooms where I got showered again, before the nuru started.

Must admit this was the highlight. One of the better nurus I've experienced and their experience really shows here - almost popped but the lady would slow down and keep the action going. The AR was out of this world for me - prob ruined my regular provider back home.

After the nuru it's off to the bed for more action - sat at the edge of the bed and had 3 chicks tweaking me and sucking my cock. The 2 others left after awhile so we could get to FS but by this time it was hard to last long. Did 2 positions and popped.

Lady was very friendly and definitely tried to make me feel at ease - vibe is more like a hot FB. Does exercise 4x a week and it showed - body was fucking tight. Pretty as well. She said not many SG bros come - mostly locals, which sounded right. The rooms dont have doors so had ladies popping in and out to chill and chat once we were done.

All in all, its ex for 1s but overall experience was worth the value. Aa a foreigner, be advised that it came across more like a professional experience so unless your language skill is good, GFE likely to be minimal.
Old 31-01-2023, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SeekingFun2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rauzitransform View Post
Gave Sillim kissbangs another shot today, went at a bad time AGAIN (5/6 pm ish), was told that I came at a transition period and that there are more girls earlier than later, next time!

Hot date:

Saw 2 girls, the first was REALLY cute but only did LFK with handjob + FS. No bj. Priced normally. Min something?

Second one wouldn't even kiss (???) because of covid concerns. I wasn't sure if it was because I looked Chinese. She also didn't look that great.

Kiss 21:

Only 1 girl, checked her out and didn't like what I saw and noped out. Unfortunate, she seemed nice.

----------

Would love to know where the other foriegner friendly Silim kiss bangs are. Next time I'll go back at a better time...

Hi ,
Can you please give some pointers on how to locate these kiss bangs. I went looking for these on Sunday 29th Jan without success.

Used Umap to locate Kiss 21 , Kiss Hot date and Kiss Hera. But could only find Kiss Hera. Kiss Hera did not allow me as a foreigner. Rest of the places are not visible in plain sight. Could see couple of singer bar photos. Are those Kiss bangs in disguise ?

TIA
Old 31-01-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethis15 View Post
Was her name min jung? Speaks really good English?

I’ve seen more than one girl who says hj or fs and no bj which I always find weird.
Hi ,
Any pointers on how to find these by using Naver ? Umap only gives an approximate location. Couldn't locate any (other than Hera) using Umap.
Is Kiss written in Korean in their name or is it some symbol we need to look for?
TIA
Old 05-02-2023, 11:09 AM
Samster

Field report

Went looking for Kiss Bangs in Sillim yesterday. No success again. Either most of them have shut down or are not in plain sight. Spent 2 hours looking for each and every location given in umap (visited each location twice to be sure). Only exception was HERA, which is easy to locate. However they said there are no managers (girls) available.Lost hope with Sillim.

Subsequently went to K+ in Hongdae. About 20 min Subway ride from Silim. Get down at Hongik university subway. Exit Gate 3. Look for Mega Coffee ( About 150 meters walk). Black door next to it takes you to basement. Ring bell and get entry. They have no constrain on foreigners. Paid 60k for 30 min. Had reached at about 7.30 pm and all rooms seemed occupied. About 6-8 rooms. Asked to brush my teeth.
K+ has small room, which has a single bed having leather top.A young girl entered. Very beautiful. Might be early 20's and like a Korean model. Would be 9/10 as per North American standard. She asked straight away if I was looking for any services (HJ / BJ)or not. That put me off as I can get that in Anma and was visiting Kiss bang for GFE. I declined and she went out to fetch another girl.
Next girl comes. She might be late 20's and a little on healthy side (not heavy but voluptous). 8/10 as per NA standard. She was beautiful and knew good English. Her english skill made experience great.Her name is Guru (if I got it right). Her attitude was awesome and typical Girl next door. She was wearing a black dress (like a robe upto knees). Action started. Lots of hugs and DFK for 10 min. Hands were allowed to roam. Then she asked if I am interested in extras and that we should start deed. HJ is 50 and BJ is 100. I opted for HJ and she completed the act while kissing me throughout. She wrapped up once the act was done. Total stay of about 15-20 min.
I got exactly what I was looking for.Not sure if I got lucky with beautiful girls. Would recommend others to visit as well , if looking for GFE.
My next goal is to visit Anma and share learnings.
Thankful to Sam's group for sharing insights. Its a treasure trove for a Novice like me. Kindly keep sharing your exp.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Hello guys ,
I will be visiting GWANGJU for a couple of days next week. Will be staying in SSANGAM-DONG area. This area seems to have all night clubs , bars and MP's. Last time I visited there , could not locate any Anmas there ( as I could not make any sense of Korean signs and names ).

Ended up in a Thai massage parlour. 60 door fees. 50K for body slide and HJ. Girl was very young and beautiful. Like a typical college girl. Knew little english to manage conversation. Massage was pathetic. Service was below par. Will not recommend.

Cheers. Keep on sharing. Any pointers for Gwangju Anmas are appreciated. Heard they are dirt cheap (<200k)
Old 06-02-2023, 07:14 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

I’m planning to visit Seoul soon. Does anyone know where I can hire a local lady to bring me around and introduce me to places? No need sexual services. Just need someone to hang out with cos I’m unfamiliar.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Handlethis15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Umap is pretty accurate. Not sure why you couldn’t find them. The signs are at the top of the buildings but pretty obvious with a giant k sign. I believe they’re in Korean though.

If you go to hera. Imagine standing in front of Hera facing the street. Kiss 21 is on the same side of the street you’re on. Facing the street, walk to your right and cross the big intersection. Keep walking straight all the way until the net big intersection. If you cross the street, make a left, and walk like three buildings down, hot kiss date is there above some coffee shop that’s yellow on the outside. If you keep walking straight where the street bends to the right, kiss 21 is around where the road bends. Both have very visible signs. The entrance to hot kiss is to the right of the coffee shop in the alley. You have to go to the third floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingFun2 View Post
Hi ,
Any pointers on how to find these by using Naver ? Umap only gives an approximate location. Couldn't locate any (other than Hera) using Umap.
Is Kiss written in Korean in their name or is it some symbol we need to look for?
TIA
Old 07-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Thanks Handlethis15 for details. Will check and revert

Last edited by SeekingFun2; 07-02-2023 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-02-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Anma Field report :

Had a dissapointing Sunday

I am a South East Asian by origin. Do not know Korean at all.

DONUT
Search for MAYA MOTEL in Seolleung on NAVER for location. OR 43 Seollung-ro 92-gil
Exit Gate 10
Wall has DONUT written in English in big Capital letters. Visited there but entry was restricted for foreigners and was shown notice on wall (Foreigners not allowed). Tried Singapore card but was denied

FISH :
Search for following video on you tube "Guide to BPM entertainment building". Guy shows exactly how to reach there.
From Gangnam-gu office Exit2
Same outcome again. Foreigners not allowed. SG did not work

GAIN :
Went to their original location. Gangnam-Gu Exit 3.
Search for "Gain massage" on Naver and it gives exact path.
Shop is closed. No one there to take you to new location
New Location : Seollung-ro 92-gil. Walked the entire street but could not find Gain. At the end of street one can find DONUT.
Any directions for new GAIN location is appreciated

Will try with Fish and DONUT once again before I leave Korea

Happy mongering guys. Do let me know if someone (non Korean,non Japanese,non Chinese) got successful with Fish or DONUT in last couple of weeks

Any recommendations other than Fish , Donut ,Dao and Gain are welcome. Both Seoul and Incheon works fine
Old 08-02-2023, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimguy619 View Post
That's odd. I'm mixed with a splash of Asian (I don't pass for Korean or Japanese by any means) and I had zero issues getting into Fish. I even got the 2 shot option when I went
When did you last visit Fish ? Not sure if it someting recent.
Any other guys faced issues at Fish / Donut in last 10-15 days
Old 08-02-2023, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
When did you last visit Fish ? Not sure if it someting recent.
Any other guys faced issues at Fish / Donut in last 10-15 days
Not me, malaysian. I didnt s0eak much but i do the usual korean greetings and was ushered in.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Hello Guys ,

Any additional pointers for new GAIN location
New Location : Seollung-ro 92-gil

Any other Anmas available other than Gain , Fish , Donut and Dao ?

Thanks
Old 14-02-2023, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
AsianNerdyLego deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name of the place: The Top Anma (formerly Tiffany) in Gangnam

Visiting date: Midnight in January

price: member price

Name: Ruby

Day/Night Shift: Night

-Review

First of all, I go to business trip to Korea quite often, and Korean friend of mine introduced me to the place quite a while ago.
This is one of the top place I've ever been, with kind staff and decent girls there.

On Friday, I visited with my Korean friend after my friend making a reservation via phone.

The mama-san looking woman talked to my friend and everything was arranged.

When I entered the "club" area,
a petit but cute Ruby welcomes me.

Two other girls came on me and started the club service

Ruby carefully starts to suck my little one

Both of other girls have big, soft boobs, yeeeess

Ruby put a condom on my fully erected before I knew it, and I entered Ruby with pleasure

She leaned forward as we doggy-styled standing up

Receiving continuous caress from other girls, I kept doing Ruby.

The feeling of being sucked into a warm, cramped hole

I was having fun fucking with the support of other two girls

I wanted go to the private room, but Ruby insisted to play more on the club bed.

Missionary, side-fuck, doggy-style

In any position, I liked the feeling so much that I fucked like crazy without even realizing it.

Ruby screamed

In her room, having a cup of coffee we talked for a while

I didn't even do anything to excite her, I just put it back in again.

I fucked her on the bed after going through missionary and doggy-style and back to missionary.

I released at the perfect timing, as there was a first ending call.

I became sweaty, enjoying my relief.

It's not like me tho...

I wanted more.. I asked for extension for another round.

To summarize the second service,

A glass of water / Water bed (Great service) / Me caressing her / BJ and started with her on top

Seated position / Standing doggy-style / Back to missionary on the end of the bed

To conclude,

The water bed service is great, she's open-minded, reacts actively when caressing.

We fucked with her on top for more than 5 minutes
She asked me if she can cum several times.

She's not good at English but I can feel that she's kind and responsive.

It's amazing how I lasted that long.

It was one of the most satisfying fuck in Korea.

❤️ Ruby

Short height, small face, elaborate and detailed face,

Her natural, tight B cup boobs looks fun-size,

Soft but elastic butt, good service skills,

Reaction is good also

Tight pussy / Real romantic experience

It seems that these two descriptions are clearly for her.

*Note*
She doesn't have K-idol face

Not tall

No huge tits

Pussy waxed clean

She smokes an e-cigarette

No tattoos

I surely recommend Ruby

My friend and I plan to visit again soon.

Thanks for reading bros!
Old 14-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
AsianNerdyLego deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hello Guys ,

Any additional pointers for new GAIN location
New Location : Seollung-ro 92-gil

Any other Anmas available other than Gain , Fish , Donut and Dao ?

Thanks
There are many like Top and other
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1