The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2022, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Only KSL. Revitalised to a Massage paradise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
I forget alrdy

some javaness dk what one

I also dk the lady name, dun ask me
Aiyo waste la no ask ML number.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
yess I dk leh seem is all curtain type not sure if have those partition room
Sure bo ? 😂😂😂

You do not intend to go back again since FOC ?
Old 02-01-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 19
jxji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
I just came back from JB today and the first thing i did once i reach home is to open the tread.

KSL seems like it’s converted to a massage paradise. Heck there is even a massage training centre there now wtf lol. There is so many new joints now and i think we are spoilt for choice.

The location of KSL is perfect for pple like us. We have OC and its so difficult to have some special fun sometimes. KSL gives us a opportunity to get a nice massage and also discreetly get a release. Im not too sure if u bros have experience a happy ending in one of the shops in KSL before.

Please do share here and help out brothers like us. Discreet, safe fun during family trips to JB.

Ive tried a few precovid and its more to teasing. Tried thai odyssey, traditional jav massage mainly. Not all masseur will tease so need some luck. Used to have a regular thai massuer in odyssey that let me touch her abit below. But still nv kena hj before. These are the few joints new/old i saw and yet to try. Bros please do share if u experience special before. I think its ok to disclose the shop name right? So all bro can have the information. Since its not in sg i think probably make sense to just disclose shop and all bros benefits.

The list is just too many in KSL and i dont think i can single handedly conquer all. It will be useful if bros can help contribute here. We only get a trip once a month or less so i think its just not possible for me to reccee everything.

1) D asia
2) thong thai
3) supreme wellness
4) balinese thai
5) relux zone
6) century health.
7) royal balinese
8) siam oasis ( looks highclass)
9) Sq massage and nails
10) did i miss any?
KSL is really a massage paradise mall. Quite impressive with the number of spa there. However, it seems to me that there is no special as i see some female customers go inside too.

Did anyone has the luck? Pls pm .Discreet is better.
Look at sillypore now after all the open thread.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

So many threads but not info...

Anyone have more details on which spa or massage provide special with massage.
Old 23-01-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
lizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to all

Anyone know Ksl mall got massage with hj to share ?
Pm me
Thanks
Old 23-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Ksl mall no special. Want special go ouside mall
Old 23-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 16
lizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to all

Hehe but that time I went to a massage , she got purposefully touch it. Hard on but no question ask. Maybe try to dun wear anything next time . Haha .
Old 23-01-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Firestone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All JB experts share leh.. The other thread also quiet.. Already come to sammy boy forum already need VPN. Pls share.
Old 24-01-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

City square got hj?
Old 25-01-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 14
sa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersa101666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestone View Post
All JB experts share leh.. The other thread also quiet.. Already come to sammy boy forum already need VPN. Pls share.
Just use sbfsg.fun to access
Old 25-01-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Ksl mall no special. Want special go ouside mall
Came out in STOMP lady customer kenna captured in cctv footage in one of the rooms removing her clothes for oil massage in one of the KSL Wellness Spa. The management denied knowledge of cctv and claimed it was installed by previous owner. Since it is police case now..... I shall not add oil add salt.

As I know some of the staff working there.... they say their boss is lying. She had installed the cctvs in all the single rooms to watch that the maseuses do not hanky panky and offer specials.

So if you do not wish for others to see you naked..... take care when changing inside the single rooms (oil massage).
The communal rooms with multiple beds are still ok..... except partition by curtains.
Old 13-09-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear bros. Long time no post. Ive been actively trying to find hj massage in ksl.

Someplace i tried looks promising. Below are my finds. Not exactly hitting the jackpot but its close.

1) thong thai. Got a thai massuer let grab her breast, and she touch me abit. Nothing more.

2) this new place called bkk spa or something. Just infront of glutton street.
The place all mainly viet. Got ball teased by one Viet masseur. But no gq asked. Wasnt in the mood for hj so i didnt asked. This was one of the closest encounters i got.
Old 14-09-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
aya90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Dear bros. Long time no post. Ive been actively trying to find hj massage in ksl.

Someplace i tried looks promising. Below are my finds. Not exactly hitting the jackpot but its close.

1) thong thai. Got a thai massuer let grab her breast, and she touch me abit. Nothing more.

2) this new place called bkk spa or something. Just infront of glutton street.
The place all mainly viet. Got ball teased by one Viet masseur. But no gq asked. Wasnt in the mood for hj so i didnt asked. This was one of the closest encounters i got.
Just look for those b2b little saigon outside KSL. Little Saigon
The thread is in this section too but service quite poor

only a few provide good service. Some even worse than a sex toy
Old 17-09-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 15
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by aya90 View Post
Just look for those b2b little saigon outside KSL. Little Saigon
The thread is in this section too but service quite poor

only a few provide good service. Some even worse than a sex toy
Thank u bro. I specifically want to target KSL mall. I know its like finding needle in a hay stack. But i enjoy the thrill lol
Old 18-09-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
Around the area within walking distance with proper massage, I only know Sawadee opposite and their branch about 5 minutes walk away.

Is there others ?

Talking about massage not FJ spa.

FJ spa the only at holiday inn is just opposite

Also since most of us go with family so we cannot venture too far away for too long.
Ya, fj spa is <300 with change. Got catalog while waiting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1