The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyfree View Post
I also saw got some stalls selling buy one get two free...think not good.

My gf says make in china one for those buy one get two free...
Actually its very funny, vietnamese always complain `Made In China' goods not good, very inferior. But in fact, goods `Made In Vietnam' are worse off. They like to take china goods because its damm cheap compared to those vietnam goods. Personal experiences tell me that similiar goods from China are at least 30% cheaper than those from Vietnam.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

I have been reading in amazement how various sinkie brudders here have been:
a. rushing to get officially married to a vb
Many sinkie man think that getting married to them fast means saving up on commercial sex, this is totally wrong
b. buying gold and jewellery to please them
My wife have been with me for over 9 years, i bought some gold for her when we got married, but sold them off when i was damm broke 2 years after marriage. For the last 7 years, i have only bought my wife small diamonds on 2 occasions. When she wanted go get gold, i will disapprove. Its really stupid to buy them lots of gold as it will land up in their mother's hand and get sold off.

c. working hard to move into new house and even worried about little details such as a Welcome Back Home signage!
its good to be romantic, but better to be more practical. No matter how romantic one can be, the VB will still go away if you cannot feed her well .

Let me just list a few things here that is Guarantee to make ur life with ur VB into a big FAILURE (and not success).

1. Give them as much money as they ask for.
I normally give my MIL 2 million VND a month, but have not given her any since 6 months ago as she makes me TL. Just last week, sent her 5 million VND for Mid Autumn festival, but i know i will not send her any for the next few months ago. No way can anyone satisfy these VB and their family's crave for money. Save for your future and educate your VB to think for you and your children.
2. Treat them very nice, peel the prawn, open the door, push the chair... etc
My wife peel prawn for me, set table for me for dinner. Its not advisable to treat them the way you will want to treat a Singaporean lady.
3. Worry very much about impressing them and letting them know u really care about them and will do whatever they ask u to do.
I do not want to impress my wife nor her family. Its the most stupid thing to let them think you are GOOD and also LOADED. You are digging your own grave if you do that.
4. Sending them for various training courses... English, Chinese, Hair dressing... etc etc.
My idea is very simple. If you cannot afford to feed them, then don't marry. But if your wife has certain skills before marrying you, then it may be good for them to work in Singapore to earn their living. I will not want to train my wife up till she's very capable, because its going to be damm dangerous.
5. Being 100% loyal to them beyond any reasonable doubts.
I only started to become very faithful to my wife 6 years after marriage. This was after she showed me her greatest concern and love after i had a major spinal operation. I feel that being faithful works both ways. My wife has earned my trust and thus i give her my assurance.

In fact, those things ur mother taught u about treating a girl... if u do exactly that... there is a very HIGH chance ur relationship with ur VB will FAIL miserably and very fast and soon asking urself "what did i do wrong to deserve this shit????"

What our brother said is very true indeed. Just got to know how to handle them and their family. They are way too different from the normal Singaporean gal that grew up with you.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
c. working hard to move into new house and even worried about little details such as a Welcome Back Home signage!

Let me just list a few things here that is Guarantee to make ur life with ur VB into a big FAILURE (and not success).

3. Worry very much about impressing them and letting them know u really care about them and will do whatever they ask u to do.
4. Sending them for various training courses... English, Chinese, Hair dressing... etc etc.

In fact, those things ur mother taught u about treating a girl... if u do exactly that... there is a very HIGH chance ur relationship with ur VB will FAIL miserably and very fast and soon asking urself "what did i do wrong to deserve this shit????"
meaning by doing so, we will be seen as "good to makan" ??
Old 01-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you know and I know...in order to get the VB to stay with you faithfully is to treat them like normal Viet...and us (we sinkie men) become more Viet than them...haha...

no no...give them half or less than what they asked for...or find excuse to delay the other portion...

no no...let them peel for us...let them serve us as they normally do at home...

no no...care about them in your heart and action...but never do whatever they ask us to do...delay the action...or find excuses...ask them do themselves...

this is never a good idea...why give them skill and you paid for them...do you think they will learn and stay faithful if they has their skill...

this one is definitely not the first few years...let time tell u the VB or your bx can be trusted...always remember lying is their hobby...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desviper00 View Post
meaning by doing so, we will be seen as "good to makan" ??
ITs all about COMMAND and CONTROL... u just treat them directly opposite of what ur mother teach u about treating ladies, and u should be alright.

If anyone still think me or Sing Viet or Hurricane here is joking, then you should not dabble with any VB... otherwise high chance of getting really hurt and cheated and broke!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 01-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

The thing to note here is that VB grow up in a totally different environment . If you have no ecperience in the environment they grow up in, you will have no idea what's on their mind. If you think that they will react the same way like any other singaporean , then you are totally wrong.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

The thing to note here is that VB grow up in a totally different environment . If you have no ecperience in the environment they grow up in, you will have no idea what's on their mind. If you think that they will react the same way like any other singaporean , then you are totally wrong.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ITs all about COMMAND and CONTROL... u just treat them directly opposite of what ur mother teach u about treating ladies, and u should be alright.

If anyone still think me or Sing Viet or Hurricane here is joking, then you should not dabble with any VB... otherwise high chance of getting really hurt and cheated and broke!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
very difficult to tell our fellow singaporeans men how to think like Viet men because they dun go there and see for themselves...

typical Viet men example...

Viet man can beat up their wife and yet their wife obediently live with him and love him...

Viet man dun need to do anything at home...only need to ask for things like money, food, sex, etc...

Viet man likes to drink beer or wine...their wife accepts that...

Viet man likes to gamble...their wife had no choice...

Viet man always pretend not to hear what their wife said anything...

Viet man always like to disturb other gers...even in their wife presence...

Viet man always have other lover(s)...even their wife may or may not know...so long the wife expects the hubby to come home daily..

anyone wants to add more...the above are samples based on my observations...dun mean to ask you to act 100% like them...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

Viet man like to show off even when they have nothing

Viet man like to hide under their mother's skirt when there's trouble
Old 01-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 17
desviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to beholddesviper00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Viet man like to show off even when they have nothing

Viet man like to hide under their mother's skirt when there's trouble
Well said...
Old 01-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Viet man likes to think that foreigners are stupid and know nothing, but in fact, they are the ones that know nothing.

Viet man likes to think that foreigners sought after them as vietnam is prospering, bringing great profits to others. They think Vietnam owns the world.

Actually, there's a lot of similiarities between the Viet man and the SWM, simply saying, NO SENSE OF RESPONSIBILITY.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Many sinkie man think that getting married to them fast means saving up on commercial sex, this is totally wrong

Personally i find it strange to marry a vb to save on commercial sex,this kind of people will not only save but create more trouble for themselve,i think is rather stupid
My wife have been with me for over 9 years, i bought some gold for her when we got married, but sold them off when i was damm broke 2 years after marriage. For the last 7 years, i have only bought my wife small diamonds on 2 occasions. When she wanted go get gold, i will disapprove. Its really stupid to buy them lots of gold as it will land up in their mother's hand and get sold off.

Throughout my 6 years of marriage,i only 3 time buy her jewellery,first is on marriage day which cos less than $500,second is on her birthday,less than $300 and third is i buy or her a ring,less than $500

its good to be romantic, but better to be more practical. No matter how romantic one can be, the VB will still go away if you cannot feed her well .

For this,i agreed with singviet and have been holding this principal even before we marry.I once ask my wife which man he prefer,vietnamese man who love to sweet talk but cannot feed u or a not romantic man that dont know how to sweet talk but able to feed uLet me just list a few things here that is Guarantee to make ur life with ur VB into a big FAILURE (and not success).

I normally give my MIL 2 million VND a month, but have not given her any since 6 months ago as she makes me TL. Just last week, sent her 5 million VND for Mid Autumn festival, but i know i will not send her any for the next few months ago. No way can anyone satisfy these VB and their family's crave for money. Save for your future and educate your VB to think for you and your children.

I have never given my in law any big gift to impress her.Only red packet of around $500 for cny.she never request but i always told my wife,when really in need for emergency,i will chip in.Seriously i dont even care how my in law look at me cos the more u try to impress vietnamese,the more they will try to squeeze from you.Luckily my in law understand as i have already cultivate my wife that money is hard to earn in singapore and i think she have pass it to her mom,but if her mom tv or washing machine spolit,i will offer to chip in to buy2. Treat them very nice, peel the prawn, open the door, push the chair... etc
My wife peel prawn for me, set table for me for dinner. Its not advisable to treat them the way you will want to treat a Singaporean lady.

My wife peel for me even during big occassion and this show how much she treat me

I do not want to impress my wife nor her family. Its the most stupid thing to let them think you are GOOD and also LOADED. You are digging your own grave if you do that.

For me,i dont.Before marriage and after is the same.Seriously if i share my experience,most bro will be suprise as to how i impress them in a less impressive way of me
My idea is very simple. If you cannot afford to feed them, then don't marry. But if your wife has certain skills before marrying you, then it may be good for them to work in Singapore to earn their living. I will not want to train my wife up till she's very capable, because its going to be damm dangerous.

I dont send my wife to any courses when she first came to singapore,she find her own way to go and pick up the skills of manicure with her limited english.Bully by outside people makes her stronger and tough which even my family member was impress by her desire to find her own way

I only started to become very faithful to my wife 6 years after marriage. This was after she showed me her greatest concern and love after i had a major spinal operation. I feel that being faithful works both ways. My wife has earned my trust and thus i give her my assurance.

For me,i dont see myself as loyal to her or her to me,first 1st year was really a testing period of our marriage,2nd year was understanding.The way she do things to me and the way she treat my family member show a lot about her.We do quarrel until the stage into divorce,but thinking back of what she do to me for the past few years,i should not treat her like that even though she is wrong in the first place.she always tell me past is past,important is how she treat me now

What our brother said is very true indeed. Just got to know how to handle them and their family. They are way too different from the normal Singaporean gal that grew up with you.
To each his own,if a girl really love u,even though you do not impress her much,she will still stick to you.Sometime is good to play the 'bastard' role to safeguard yourself.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Genomes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow very useful information.
thank you
Old 01-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Bigkuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salut to Bro singviet n hurricane.
Wise words of experianced wisdom.
Thx for sharing n advise
Old 02-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 20
Peacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud ofPeacock29 has much to be proud of

I will like to echo the sentiments and experience shared by my brothers in wife and senior brothers here.

What they had said is very true, no doubt about it.

I will also contribute my big dollars and cents. Sorry if I use big, I understand sbf spirit of sharing but from what I interpreted is sharing cheonging information. Bros here had already nice enough to share over 1000 pages of how various nationality woman trying to have better life, resorted to low morality actions or jobs or whatever.

I have a fair share of seeing local sg cheating on their husband over my 6 years career in my previous job. So my comments generally will target relationship in general. But since this is regarding viet spouse of course I shall zero in vietnam then.

Prc had been dominant force in terms of above mentioned blah blah blah. They are in sillypore since the 90s and their tricks and kc tactics are well-known and yet still brothers fell for them.

Vietnam? Do you seriously think they are far behind?? From over close to 1000 years under Chinese rule to gaining independent as a small north country, to various dynasty to be become Vietnam of this size today to France colonization to world war 2 when vn is given to Japan to after world war back to France and try to gain independence to north / south Vietnam to Vietnam war and brief china war with china, and neighboring countries.

A country where most male went to war, and woman was left behind to oversee the family and some woman even went to war together!!

Not to mentioned they are powered by confusious teachings where family ties > everything. A prc can spent 2k buy a lv but a viet cannot. Not they cannot afford but they rather spent it to give their family a better life. Again I am saying majority of them, not all.

Are silly Singaporeans ready to deal with people with such complicated history?
Do not give me the I hold the little red book I can go any country so I had seen the world enough attitude. I will just lol at you. If you think u cannot, then don't try. Singaporeans are too naive and well protected compared to them. And the lol regime enforced education, well u know I know I shan't comment much!

Well. sorry if I hit something deep inside your heart. I had learnt things the hard way breaking my own family with a pro wl back then. And another after that.

Wl for sure are at least 99.9% confirmed not wife to be material. They do not fly here, forsake their family to find love here. Their objective is money! Ok there are some cases where beautiful fairy tale endings did happen. But chances are it will not happen to you, just look at the odds and over 1000 pages of advices by bros here.

Love is not bread. Bread is not love. Most of the times, you cannot have best of both worlds.

We always say blah blah this wl wants what, that is their objective!
What's yours? Sex? Go for regular cat150 you will enjoy mind blowing sex everytime, definitely cost less than marrying a wl, do not let small head rule over big head! So your objective is to find a wife? Ok, read all experience shared by bros here, and evaluate yourself. There are too many possibilities and every relationship is unique in their own ways!

I am not shooting down all wl even decent people resorted to low-life behavior. I had been dealing with vn and prc students on daily basics for over 2 years. They aren't exactly saints too. Some can resort in sweet talking you to return their deposit early for them before they move out or even steal your little items in your house before they moved or abuse the electricity or water since rental is all inclusive! The list goes on!

Well, I do not want to pour cold water. It is your life and you decide how you want to live it, put forward all fact, take a step backwards and you will see a clearer picture. After that, decide what you want to do and do it. No room for regrets! Like some senior bros said here to each His own!

Thanks for reading!

Guys who need to know more or ask for more advices! call 65522828 and ask what is the hourly rate for booking, minimun 2hrs. I shall share more when meet up hahaha! Boss don't delete my post, not advertise meant as a cold joke!

Last edited by Peacock29; 02-10-2012 at 12:48 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1