The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 1
Oldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOldbox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
This forum is a real ego booster for men that don't get what they wanted. And some dumb ass chose believe those bullshits

No wonder MLs told me most sg men got no life and no self consciousness, ugly/old/poor/weak/can’t stand but yet want to talk about “love” and shit with the girls 😆
Just like guys should not anyhow believe the sweet words of MLs, MLs would be silly to believe the sweet declarations of their customers.

Many men go to these ML as a form of escape, so they may say all sorts of shit. But of course, there are crazy ones out there but I think the ML should generally just play along and not take it so seriously for the most part or at least not pass judgement. It’s part of the job.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Agreed most all MLs are big lier, dun let them laugh at us, we r easy to b fools, they will tell the same things to other Bros. They came here to squeeze our money if we fool by their good skill acting. I think their mentality already damage due to their good skill of lier. For Bros who like to bought gifts to MLs, mostly they won’t wear it, because they worried other Bros will questioned them and stop spending on them. I will avoid the competition to buy things for MLs to wooed them. Experienced Bros will agreed with me. Just keep it transactional is the safer . Especially if they have a lot of 姊妹 here, they will shared their experienced or info how to play along with us. We can see some MLs made return and try their luck again to fool around. But with our Bros warned each other’s, some MLs can’t made it like she is first time here made a lot of money,after 2 or 3 rounds then RTC without successes as first round.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Finally found time to meet XX aka Rayna, service is as good as before, glad that she still remembers me...

Like what other bros mentioned, GFE off the roof. Really like fooling around with your girlfriend, and her pics really needs to be retaken la... don't do her justice as all. IRL way better
I think this time round Rayna slim down a bit? Her body is hotter than before if my memory didnt fail me.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Agreed most all MLs are big lier, dun let them laugh at us, we r easy to b fools, they will tell the same things to other Bros. They came here to squeeze our money if we fool by their good skill acting. I think their mentality already damage due to their good skill of lier. For Bros who like to bought gifts to MLs, mostly they won’t wear it, because they worried other Bros will questioned them and stop spending on them. I will avoid the competition to buy things for MLs to wooed them. Experienced Bros will agreed with me. Just keep it transactional is the safer . Especially if they have a lot of 姊妹 here, they will shared their experienced or info how to play along with us. We can see some MLs made return and try their luck again to fool around. But with our Bros warned each other’s, some MLs can’t made it like she is first time here made a lot of money,after 2 or 3 rounds then RTC without successes as first round.
One ML was sharing with me that her agent was teaching her on how to get the freebies and gifts from the bros strategically.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
I think this time round Rayna slim down a bit? Her body is hotter than before if my memory didnt fail me.
More voluptuous , curves accentuated for sure.
Old 31-03-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 697 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
will let you know when i come down. now is viet bu era?

remain horny is good
Indeed, vietbu era now, high gfe compared to PRC in general.
Old 31-03-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24425 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-mo-li/

Very interesting to see this first advert of an ML based in JB RnF (Princess Cove) put up in slg. She charges $60 when you use this whatsapp no. She was previously based in Sg, I believe.

I go to RnF to have fj with selected MLs/FLs based there at RM300 an hr (or about $86 an hr) once a wk or a fortnight. (That is the highest tier available.) Mostly good milfs. Now, one or two younger ones are emerging.

If you were to make appt using the Malaysian advert, you will be only paying 150RM (or $43) for unlimited HJ per hr and 200RM ($57) for CIM.

https://wishct02.com/forum.php?mod=v...tra=page%3D 1

Last edited by ejectjoy; 31-03-2024 at 11:27 PM.
Old 31-03-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiaoai-massage/

Probably the tallest ML available on market right now (I believe she could earn more if she works in a KTV),
looks like mid twenties, video closest to her actual looks,
here for the short term & leaving our shores in around 10+days.
She do provide upsized menu.
Old 31-03-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Agreed bro.got Offered from ml, 6ka mth. 1-2fj a week. can overnight.so expensive, but quite juicy as is ml

Last edited by Samtotato; 01-04-2024 at 01:32 AM.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
From my experience with regulars, if you wanna woo them and let them be gf, then prepare to spend a shit ton of $$ and show willingness to support them so that they don’t have to continue working. If you really like the girl and want to be her bf, but you cannot afford for them to stop working, then your relationship will end as soon as she RTC. Unless you continue sending her money after she RTC. It’s ok to be friend with them but don’t spend unnecessary money to think that you can get a wife from this line. You think you give enough? Maybe some billionaire give 2 or 3 times more.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-mo-li/

Very interesting to see this first advert of an ML based in JB RnF (Princess Cove) put up in slg. She charges $60 when you use this whatsapp no. She was previously based in Sg, I believe.

For those who do not know, RnF Princess Cove could be reached less than 1 hr from Kranji MRT (public bus transport from Kranji MRT, crossing of the Sg and JB immigration points by electronic gates, walking 10 minutes via a sheltered link bridge to Princess Cove from JB CIQ).

I think it is emerging as a viable new playground for massage and fj services besides spas and other areas in JB.

Anyway, for those who can venture into JB, we can be spoilt for choice pretty soon!
Old 01-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 1
Luciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all, did anyi rtc? See that her posting is down from slg already. Anyone knows if she coming back?
Old 01-04-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiaoai-massage/

Probably the tallest ML available on market right now (I believe she could earn more if she works in a KTV),
looks like mid twenties, video closest to her actual looks,
here for the short term & leaving our shores in around 10+days.
She do provide upsized menu.
If I did not remember wrongly, she was a KTV hostess in China before she came here. I had her early when she was here. Not really into (passionate) kissing/frenching though she tried. One visit is enough for me.
Old 01-04-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

just act along with the mls and be smart
Old 01-04-2024, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/guoguo-massage/

Visited guoguo, pretty lass, looks exactly like photos. She is abit shy during sensual maybe because she's new to the industry but looking at her pretty face was enough to get me across the finishing line. Also her massage is her strong suit, can immediately tell that she was a trained massuer the moment her fingers touched my shoulders. Those who enjoy massages should definitely give her a try. She also told me she lost her phone a few days ago which caused her to aeroplane a few bros in a row and her biz has been greatly affected because of it. I was abit apprehensive about booking her at first until i saw another bro's message about her losing her phone and thankfully booking has been very smooth with 0 hiccups.
Agree with Bro Ivysaw. She had indeed lost her phone and just got it replaced.
Thankfully, I tried over the weekend and it was a fruitful trip.

A rather tall slim lady with a pretty face. Massage was pretty good by ml standard. When comes to sensual, that's where she is green and shy....but accomodating. Bros who wants to recapture the moments with their younger days gf should certainly give it a try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1