The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Angry Just Rabbling

Well, I took up a position recently at a pub @ the east. So, this foreign divorced MILF started love bombing me. And the fucking owners started quizzing me abt my dating status with shots down my throat (Luckily I can handle fair bit of alcohol).

So what I found out is that, least according to her. She waited for all 3 children to grow up (The youngest is 16) and divorced the husband. Idk, but love bombing for me is a big red flag and I am certain that I am right. I'II explain further.

No 1, I got 0 nickel to my name, not handsome nor tall.

No 2, Stupidly enough (LMFAO!). I tried to ask her out thrice. Got all sort of excuses.

No 3, Some old fart, just asked her out for supper after work late at night and she agreed. That was the wakeup call.

No 4, After analyzing the situation. I concluded that it was a honey trap to string me along in order to work insane hrs in that sinking ship. So I purposely piss the owner off in order to get fired.

Conclusion, I was naïve and almost got taken for a ride. Also, never ever tell your bosses abt yr dating status. Esp, if they're in this line. Super fucking seedy bunch. Although some of the customers are genuinely nice and friendly, except for some fucking cunts.
Old 28-06-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Just Rabbling

What did I just read?
Old 28-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
What did I just read?
Stupidity. Are you satisfied?
Old 29-06-2023, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
Well, I took up a position recently at a pub @ the east. So, this foreign divorced MILF started love bombing me. And the fucking owners started quizzing me abt my dating status with shots down my throat (Luckily I can handle fair bit of alcohol).

So what I found out is that, least according to her. She waited for all 3 children to grow up (The youngest is 16) and divorced the husband. Idk, but love bombing for me is a big red flag and I am certain that I am right. I'II explain further.

No 1, I got 0 nickel to my name, not handsome nor tall.

No 2, Stupidly enough (LMFAO!). I tried to ask her out thrice. Got all sort of excuses.

No 3, Some old fart, just asked her out for supper after work late at night and she agreed. That was the wakeup call.

No 4, After analyzing the situation. I concluded that it was a honey trap to string me along in order to work insane hrs in that sinking ship. So I purposely piss the owner off in order to get fired.

Conclusion, I was naïve and almost got taken for a ride. Also, never ever tell your bosses abt yr dating status. Esp, if they're in this line. Super fucking seedy bunch. Although some of the customers are genuinely nice and friendly, except for some fucking cunts.
It is in women's nature to manipulate and destroy by underhanded methods. every industry same.
Old 29-06-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckycheese84 View Post
It is in women's nature to manipulate and destroy by underhanded methods. every industry same.
True, least finally someone understands what I am trying to say. Just deleted and blocked that person prior to this response. My analysis tells me not to contact her anymore the moment she went out with an old fart for supper while I asked her thrice out prior. Least she's careless with her intentions due to her low education. A smarter one would have covered it up to the brim. Guess I fell victim to the human nature of people want they cannot have.

Coz for a moment, I thought maybe considering a foreign divorced woman may not be a bad option. Guess, they're all the same. Got all sorts of requests like, to clean her god damn room coz I am a clean freak @ work as I was a foreign trained kitchen assistant by training or work 12 hrs shift instead of 10 hrs as stipulated. Coming in too weird and strong when we didn't even go out on a 1st date. Felt like I was in a snakepit in the 1st week of work. There were also glimpses of hostility in the kitchen for no apparent reasons. It's really terrifying to work with female foreigners who are in cahoots with their SG employers (I'm speaking from other experiences). They basically want sycophants and not competent employees. Fuck, I think i rabble too much now. Shall digress here.

Need to shake it off and continue whoring

Last edited by Zetyalpha; 29-06-2023 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-07-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

very common to fall into such traps.
just learn and dont ever fall for it again.
you might just saved yourself from a bigger one in future...
Old 11-07-2023, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
john369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
True, least finally someone understands what I am trying to say. Just deleted and blocked that person prior to this response. My analysis tells me not to contact her anymore the moment she went out with an old fart for supper while I asked her thrice out prior. Least she's careless with her intentions due to her low education. A smarter one would have covered it up to the brim. Guess I fell victim to the human nature of people want they cannot have.

Coz for a moment, I thought maybe considering a foreign divorced woman may not be a bad option. Guess, they're all the same. Got all sorts of requests like, to clean her god damn room coz I am a clean freak @ work as I was a foreign trained kitchen assistant by training or work 12 hrs shift instead of 10 hrs as stipulated. Coming in too weird and strong when we didn't even go out on a 1st date. Felt like I was in a snakepit in the 1st week of work. There were also glimpses of hostility in the kitchen for no apparent reasons. It's really terrifying to work with female foreigners who are in cahoots with their SG employers (I'm speaking from other experiences). They basically want sycophants and not competent employees. Fuck, I think i rabble too much now. Shall digress here.

Need to shake it off and continue whoring
so lesson learnt. we must always protect ourselves.
Old 18-07-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
Derekcruzoik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDerekcruzoik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just read the thread and still processing what i just read, Lmao
Old 18-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekcruzoik View Post
just read the thread and still processing what i just read, Lmao
Now is gen 9 Pentium processor. Can't help you there if you can't understand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1