The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 01-03-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Exactly. If there’s no motive, I don’t understand why do u keep putting her down? There only one reason to me. You just wanna affect her reputation and affect her income. Why? Coz you can’t get something you wan? Somewhere went wrong after you gave her so much as per you claim? Ego affected?

What I can’t accept is ppl is earning a living. And you’re trying to break her rice bowl. Big man like you bully a girl. Base on what you claim you’re infected, how can you proof it when u claim every 2 to 3 days you have been whoring. Just by your words you’re infected by her? Come on la...
Precisely no motive why do l have to damage ger this way? Because she is not truthful. She did provide FJ but to certain people and yet tell only to me. When l felt something strange question her she still deny. I am not married thats why able to look for her every 2 to 3 days interval. Can always verify with her since you so closed.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
I Guess it was because he wanna find her for massage. Knowing him and his demands, she dun wanna serve him. That why he buay song as he had patronised her many time and feel face loss. So he smeared her online to punish her, hoping her customer base will drop... this is what I think lor ... that why he is so persistent
Hello, if tio rejected only always can find other girls right. No need blow up so big till now so xia suay to go saigon liao. I have to saigon for almost 10 years. This is the 1st time l blow up till no return.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
I’m responding as a man. Coz you’re being a fucking piece of shit disgracing the males. And pls. Don’t use “us”. Mai xia suay la you. Pui.
You are not responding as a man. Only with a motive to show her how supporting you are as she can read all the comment herself. Try hard till she provide FJ for you ah. Remember use cap hor.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie80 View Post
I have visited No. 2 once a week for the month of Feb, including this week, everything is fine for me and for her, so i definitely think she is safe and has no std

The picture posted in the thread of Number 2 should be taken down, not fair to her blow up everything in this thread... Hope some one can take action
Yah....of course ok to look. Can you differentiate a poisom rose using your eyes? Wait till she provide FJ then you will know.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieTan View Post
Agreed with you. If tio reject by the girl just move on la. Must be damm demanding that's why the girl reject. Want to make till like he's the victim. Why make a big fuss over here. Why need to use std to affect people rice bowl? No wonder when I wanna book her always need to wait so long and no choice due to time constraint and have to find those available at that moment. Now good new to those have not try her can start booking liao loh..

No 2 and 1 are till the ang pai there in terms of looks and service. Always must advance booking if want try their good service. New girl on the block is 8 which I heard from the counter
Why need new customer support when she got a pool of regular fiak like you requesting for her service let her sleep 1 hr balnce 30 min HJ of only right.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have been chionging little Saigon since 2014 and everything is fine there. Had been staying low profile lurking in here. Till I see injustice that's why I appear. Maybe that poor guy got std from else where and put the blame on 2 because he got rejected by 2. Anyway quite a number of girls able to do bbbj. Depends on your chemistry with her.
Chiong Saigon since 2014 still dare talk so loud. I have visited there since 2008. Honestly most girls are not bad. Infact as mention before no 2 is my favourite of all. Why do l damage her till this bad is because she provide FJ to whoever she like. Why lie to me putting me in danger by allowing to raw her. If she tell me the truth l will take precaution. Serious, a single old man like me taught l got bonus liao. But ended up fake. Infected me with STDs still dare threaten to show my only photo to her. If she just apologise l would have move on. After all STDs can be cure not Aids.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
I Guess it was because he wanna find her for massage. Knowing him and his demands, she dun wanna serve him. That why he buay song as he had patronised her many time and feel face loss. So he smeared her online to punish her, hoping her customer base will drop... this is what I think lor ... that why he is so persistent
Is not a big deal if dont want to service me. There are other better girls too. The whole issues is she FJ to whoever she like but lie to me and get me infected with STDs. This is confirm from her as l have never touch any girls since Jan till now. All l want is an apology to move on as we both need time to recover now. Not yaya threatening me to expose my photo blah blah blah. Ask her, did l ever ill treat her other then demanding for sex. I am an old man scare of Aids thats why think she is clean and trust her thats why agreed raw but shoot out. Now infected by her dont even apologise and still insist only FJ with me.
Old 01-03-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

To end this, l am so tired of arguing. Get this bitch sorry to say dont ever provide FJ to new customer ever again. The next time will be video recording of her having sex in saigon. To the old pool of regular supporter of her, carry on supporting her by getting HJ only. Work harder to earn your lifetime experience FJ with this angel. Reason to expose her is responsibility. I got infected l have myself to blame but she also has the responsibilty to stop spreading the virus by stop providing FJ.

Caution once again if ever FJ No 2, used cap. No 2 will provide if she like you.Takenote her boss might change her number to safe guard their income too. Remember her photo is attach.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Agreed with you. If tio reject by the girl just move on la. Must be damm demanding that's why the girl reject. Want to make till like he's the victim. Why make a big fuss over here. Why need to use std to affect people rice bowl? No wonder when I wanna book her always need to wait so long and no choice due to time constraint and have to find those available at that moment. Now good new to those have not try her can start booking liao loh..

No 2 and 1 are till the ang pai there in terms of looks and service. Always must advance booking if want try their good service. New girl on the block is 8 which I heard from the counter
Oh, I missed no. 1 ......
Old 01-03-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
To end this, l am so tired of arguing. Get this bitch sorry to say dont ever provide FJ to new customer ever again. The next time will be video recording of her having sex in saigon. To the old pool of regular supporter of her, carry on supporting her by getting HJ only. Work harder to earn your lifetime experience FJ with this angel. Reason to expose her is responsibility. I got infected l have myself to blame but she also has the responsibilty to stop spreading the virus by stop providing FJ.

Caution once again if ever FJ No 2, used cap. No 2 will provide if she like you.Takenote her boss might change her number to safe guard their income too. Remember her photo is attach.
You are still in dreamland, I think. I believe the lurkers or Bros here knows who is saying the truth and who is not. I have seen the ups and downs of little Saigon and heard from the horse’s mouths how many customers tried to cheat the girls’ feeling there.... but I never seen someone like you. No wonder No 2 dun wanna serve you

公道自在人心, Ppl will know what is the truth.
人在做天在看. The heavens are watching and karma will come.
Old 01-03-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are still in dreamland, I think. I believe the lurkers or Bros here knows who is saying the truth and who is not. I have seen the ups and downs of little Saigon and heard from the horse’s mouths how many customers tried to cheat the girls’ feeling there.... but I never seen someone like you. No wonder No 2 dun wanna serve you

公道自在人心, Ppl will know what is the truth.
人在做天在看. The heavens are watching and karma will come.
Just cut your bullshit lah. Since you so close to her did she acknowledge she raw with me but shoot out. This is the important thing. Because she wanted more income and increase regular customer base, she do FJ to certain bro. Raw or cap l dont know. I just want to expose her so that she cant do FJ for now till she prove herself to be clean. Because of this bitch, l have to suffer the pain and smelly yellow pass daily. Even errection is a fcuking painful process.

In every story there is 2 sided. Try no 2 at your own risk.
Only those got FJ from her can stand up for her. The rest is just bullshitting trying to earn their exclusive FJ from no2.

A final reminder. The next time will be video recording of her gaving sex. Tell her dont provide FJ to the coming batch of new customer. She will never who is my friend.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Albertini333 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Just cut your bullshit lah. Since you so close to her did she acknowledge she raw with me but shoot out. This is the important thing. Because she wanted more income and increase regular customer base, she do FJ to certain bro. Raw or cap l dont know. I just want to expose her so that she cant do FJ for now till she prove herself to be clean. Because of this bitch, l have to suffer the pain and smelly yellow pass daily. Even errection is a fcuking painful process.

Only those got FJ from her can stand up for her. The rest is just bullshitting trying to earn their exclusive FJ from no2.

A final reminder. The next time will be video recording of her gaving sex. Tell her dont provide FJ to the coming batch of new customer. She will never who is my friend.
1) she probably lied to you that she only fj you because it’s customer retention, I am pretty sure that she doesn’t want to get infected as well if your allegation is true, but it’s occupational hazard. Given a choice, I am pretty sure that she did not want to get infected and infect you if she knew, so she’s a victim to a certain extend. Let’s not cut her a break and move on.

2) I can’t believe that you are actually asking your ‘friend’ to video her doing fj. If what you say is true, what kind of friend would expose his friend to possible infection just to get back the girl (she might take medication and symptoms may be gone but bacteria sometimes stay within your system after your treatment). Bros get it that she might have std and let them decide to risk it or not, but for you asking your friend to risk themselves to justifies your claim is outrageous.

3) after all, who wants to be a ml if given a choice. You had a bad experience with her and broadcasted your well intention to fellow chiongster here and let’s move on, don’t Need to break her rice bowl and live in horror with your vile threat, after all, I believe she did not want to job in the first place and definitely do not want to have std too. She came here to earn a living or not to marry you, she might sweet talk you and her other customers, it’s up to you to have a clear mind and not to fall too hard into her.

4) ultimately, I believe we all have given some so called white lies in our life to please others, so telling you she only fj with you is one of it. Since you Chiong for a decade plus, you should know well that protection is imperative. You can’t blame her for lying because it’s almost part of her job, but you can’t filter after chionging for so Long and blindly accept everything she said?

Let’s finish your medication, get well, learn your lesson and move on with life. Breaking her rice bowl, killing her reputation, exposing your friend to infection and sulking at home dont take your anywhere but deepen hatred. Every decision comes with consequences, so you are here today because you brought yourself here.
Old 01-03-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hmm, what make you think I am close to No 2? Nevertheless, it is ok. We know who is telling the truth and who is CSB ....

I think you should the one cutting the bullshit, dun be like a siao Kia kpkb who is damn proud that you got STD....
right now, I hope you really have STD and you really have and know the pain of it ... best is I hope you infect your wife ... then you know the pain of it.
Old 01-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sound like your kkj cannot save liaoz .... never mind if chop off, you can learn the ultimate martial arts

Old 01-03-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertini333 View Post
1) she probably lied to you that she only fj you because it’s customer retention, I am pretty sure that she doesn’t want to get infected as well if your allegation is true, but it’s occupational hazard. Given a choice, I am pretty sure that she did not want to get infected and infect you if she knew, so she’s a victim to a certain extend. Let’s not cut her a break and move on.

2) I can’t believe that you are actually asking your ‘friend’ to video her doing fj. If what you say is true, what kind of friend would expose his friend to possible infection just to get back the girl (she might take medication and symptoms may be gone but bacteria sometimes stay within your system after your treatment). Bros get it that she might have std and let them decide to risk it or not, but for you asking your friend to risk themselves to justifies your claim is outrageous.

3) after all, who wants to be a ml if given a choice. You had a bad experience with her and broadcasted your well intention to fellow chiongster here and let’s move on, don’t Need to break her rice bowl and live in horror with your vile threat, after all, I believe she did not want to job in the first place and definitely do not want to have std too. She came here to earn a living or not to marry you, she might sweet talk you and her other customers, it’s up to you to have a clear mind and not to fall too hard into her.

4) ultimately, I believe we all have given some so called white lies in our life to please others, so telling you she only fj with you is one of it. Since you Chiong for a decade plus, you should know well that protection is imperative. You can’t blame her for lying because it’s almost part of her job, but you can’t filter after chionging for so Long and blindly accept everything she said?

Let’s finish your medication, get well, learn your lesson and move on with life. Breaking her rice bowl, killing her reputation, exposing your friend to infection and sulking at home dont take your anywhere but deepen hatred. Every decision comes with consequences, so you are here today because you brought yourself here.
Well said and agree with you. But still she better be aware that the new group of customer base will have my friends expose her for FJ is she still do so. Of course with Caps unless she opt for raw again then too bad no video scene liao. Yes ended up in this stage is because of hatred. I treated her well, but she FJ with the so many bro and lie to me for fcuk. I admit also got to be blame for this. Luckily l am divorce......else l will get my partner infected too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1