The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2024, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloved0nut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any massage that opens until late night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I have given an FR before but I went last night and it was a good session. So thought of sharing since I promise this gem..those who want FJ or BJ pls skip. This is a TCM joint.

She takes late appt too and she ask me to try her cupping which rejuvenate me. She also has ear digging and hot stone therapy at no extra cost. Entrance is $60. For cupping, I can tell she is professional as she was checking on these areas as well as telling me which 穴道 had issues.

In terms of looks, she is like an OL. Fair skin, fair complexion, sharp features, super long hair which touches the waist if she do not tie up. Last night, she wear her white TCM jacket but inside is a body hugging spaghetti strip. And she always wear yoga leggings or long tights. I do know she works out often at Anytime Fitness so she has a tight body. Petite too, which is my type. Boobs is a big B...really nice. My perfect cup of tea.

Massage wise, she knows the right point. The hot stone therapy really soothing. And she plays light music too. The room is painted grey and she will turn off the lights and i doze off many times. Massage bed is those bigger type too.

The room do not have individual shower so need to walk out which is fine. In terms of parking, maybe a challenge sometimes esp during lunch and dinner. But at night and morning, it is okay. Location is around Little India side. If i am not mistaken, this is a registered TCM joint but let me verify first. Haha

Good looking OL with some skillss....perfect combo.

hi bro, can share contact please? thank you very much!
Old 04-04-2024, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Yofu123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro can share CTC?

Quote:
I got one to recommend since I promise to write her FR

For those who like sensual massage, hot stone or hot stone therapy massage, those who like petite girls but with tight body, flat stomach, slim legs, nice firm butt, sharp features long hair and firm B cup boobs...$60 entry price..quite worth it as the place is quite conducive. High ceiling, dark rooms... i cant get enuff of her body loh
Old 04-04-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

sent to all ha...cheers
Old 04-04-2024, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Yangtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yofu123 View Post
Bro can share CTC?
Bro can share contact, thanks
Old 05-04-2024, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Karmalu is Cool - loads of Potential

GFE: A+++++
Massage: A+++
Looks: A+++++

170+cm tall, fair-skinned youthful ML 😍😍😍 been a repeated visitor since beginning of the year...

24hrs Joint located in East area (Nearby Paya Lebar).

Those keen to try can PM me for her contact...
For those keen t
Old 05-04-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post

Just moved to this area and went to a joint along this stretch. This joint operates 24 hours. I did not make any booking and was assigned to this Vietnamese sexy SYT, she told me she is 23 years old, just arrived in our sunny island. Below are the simple FR. Overall, a very good and sextifying session with her.

Look: 9/10
Body: Slim and sexy, about 163cm tall
Boobs: Natural D cup (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, quite turn on for me)
BBBJ: 9/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.
FJ: Very good. Very wet and Tight. 10/10.
GFE: 10/10 (talkative, talk a lot with me)
Massage: Honestly quite good
Damage : 50 + 100
RTF: yes definitely, where to find 100 bonks nowadays?

Those interested can PM me, we can exchange.
Hi bro mind to share ctc?
Old 05-04-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Scn900 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can Share, thanks
Old 05-04-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120145 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just moved to this area and went to a joint along this stretch. This joint operates 24 hours. I did not make any booking and was assigned to this Vietnamese sexy SYT, she told me she is 23 years old, just arrived in our sunny island. Below are the simple FR. Overall, a very good and sextifying session with her.

Boobs: Natural D cup (She worn a dress with red bra and red panties, quite turn on for me)
BBBJ: 9/10. Additional of HDLY, but only awhile. Tongue wagging on the backside, ass and balls is super shiok.

Thanks bro for the ctc. Tried her today and all FR accurate except on the boobs. They are not natural but semi enhanced on the base portion. Still quite nice squeezing them. Massage and service is good. Location is at UPL where heavy human traffic in the afternoon. RTF, totally worth it for her quality service looks and price. She can be found using michat which I added and did not try till I see this FR. No regrets trying her out.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 05-04-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Abelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAbelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Thanks bro for the ctc. Tried her today and all FR accurate except on the boobs. They are not natural but semi enhanced on the base portion. Still quite nice squeezing them. Massage and service is good. Location is at UPL where heavy human traffic in the afternoon. RTF, totally worth it for her quality service looks and price. She can be found using michat which I added and did not try till I see this FR. No regrets trying her out.
yesss,she is really have good service .and so pretty
Old 05-04-2024, 04:25 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120145 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelkhoo View Post
yesss,she is really have good service .and so pretty
I saw another viet in the same shop. Very petite and already got the contact to try her next time. She wear very loose clothes and braless with pointy nipples. See liao dam high. Already book my schedule for her next. Cons is her boobs do not look so big as her sis..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 05-04-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ninjaalpha69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Bro can I have location and name of ML?
Old 10-04-2024, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
jetcj95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjetcj95 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I got one to recommend since I promise to write her FR

For those who like sensual massage, hot stone or hot stone therapy massage, those who like petite girls but with tight body, flat stomach, slim legs, nice firm butt, sharp features long hair and firm B cup boobs...$60 entry price..quite worth it as the place is quite conducive. High ceiling, dark rooms... i cant get enuff of her body loh
Hi bro, can share ctc?
Old 10-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
premier1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried to Pm but think got some error. Please Pm Loc and name thanks bro!
Old 10-04-2024, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetcj95 View Post
Hi bro, can share ctc?

Sent bro..finally know how to attach pic here...LOL... enjoy
Old 10-04-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
Jubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJubic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Sent bro..finally know how to attach pic here...LOL... enjoy
Looks like Mandy. Jalan Besar area. Rather go for Miya from the same joint.

Last edited by Jubic; 11-04-2024 at 09:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1