The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
YourExcellency deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Scent of a Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
1 of the best story tellers around. well, well done!
THank you! It is high praise coming from some of the old timers in this forum!
Old 03-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
Very well written xia.

I also bo bian must up you with my humble pts.

edit: cannot up TS points as TS's post is two days old. Hope TS provide us with more updates.
The gesture will be greatly appreciated... even though i know i cant do anything with the points, but im sure like many others, having higher rep points sorta justifies my existence and contributions in this forum
Old 03-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_v2 View Post
awesome stuff bro. keep going with the story, but don't let your hectic schedule destroy your writing style. i rather wait longer for a good write up then one that is badly done due to insufficient time.

looking forward.
My sentiments exactly... if i dont have enough time or the inspiration to write, i dont even try cos its just going to be a half hearted attempt, and it will show through the writing

I have been really busy, currently still traveling and so may i ask for everybody's patience and understanding
Old 03-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

Liz’s House
She opened the door leading into the house from the garage and I stepped into her house for the very first time. I was amazed at how big it was. It opened up to a wide corridor, enough for 4 men to walk abreast and at the end of the corridor was the living room. It was minimalist in design and had simple but well-designed furniture. A large crystal chandelier took grand stage at the centre of the hall, with four large black leather couches below it, surrounding a large black leather ottoman and seated on a classic Chinese silk carpet. On one side of the hall was a large display case, and in there were displayed a large number of exquisitely bottles of alcohol, mostly brandy I noted. There were bamboo plants placed all around the hall and large paintings adorned the cream-colored walls. False ceilings flanked the entire hall, with classy droplights, each highlighting a specific piece of plant, painting or furniture. On the other side of the hall was an entire wall of glass sliding doors and when Liz turned on the exterior light, it was a swimming pool that led directly to the living hall. You could have a swim and yet be having drinks and chatting with the people sitting in the living room.

Liz: “Would you like a drink?” laughing at my amazed look.
Me: “Err… yes, if its not too much bother for you to walk so far... I dont want to tire you out this way
Liz: “Hahaha… please don’t tease me, I don’t have many visitors

Many things were racing in my mind. The question that constantly remained was – who was she and WHO WAS SHE? A thousand possibilities came to mind, 1. Kept woman, 2. Rich Family, 3. Super successful at investing. It seemed like they were all possible.

She took out a bottle from the display cabinet, upon inspection, it was a bottle of Louis XIII. The crystal bottle in which the shimmering brown spirit was housed looked exquisite. She poured it into a brandy glass and handed it to me.

Me: “Wow, you have expensive taste… I have never even seen a bottle of this outside of a club setting.
Liz: “That’s not surprising, most people have never seen or drank it. Usually its only ordered to show off. But I got it as a birthday present from my broker, I only drink it on special occasions or when I entertain very ‘important’ people.” She smiles.

We toasted each other and sat on one of the leather couches facing the pool. It was very serene and relaxing. The cognac was very smooth and I soon poured her and myself a second glass. She rested her feet on the couch and heaved a sigh. I turned her around and put her feet on my lap, massaging her feet.

Liz: “Ooh, that feels good baby” She closed her eyes and relaxed as I slowly massaged her dainty feet; reminiscing the first time we met.
Me: “This reminds me of our first meeting… I still remember you were in agony.., luckily you met me otherwise you would probably have to be transported back to the hotel in a bullock cart, hahaha…”
Liz: “Hahaha… am I that heavy?” as she leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on my lips.

Liz: “Would you like a tour of the house?
Me: “Yes, of course! I wouldn’t want to get lost here and starve! Are maps provided? Or shall I use the GPS in my golf cart?

Liz slapped me lightly on the arms and like a little girl, she excitedly showed me around this huge mansion.

We walked out of the glass sliding doors, into the outdoors and we came to a separated section of the house. Like the living room, it had a wall of glass sliding doors. Liz slid open the doors and I realized we were in the dining area. It was large, square in shape, probably measuring at least 1,000 sq ft in area, and right in the middle was a round dining table. It had a black glass top, I could not help but to note that the glass was at least 2½ inches thick, with an intricately beveled edge, seated on a cast iron centre. There was a lazy susan at the middle of the table, made of that same thick glass. Like the main house, this room had very high false ceilings, at least 12 or 14 feet ceilings, with the same droplights. On one wall in the dining room was a classic silk brocaded picture, “花開富貴” and on the opposite wall – “” in bold black Chinese calligraphy, with strong powerful strokes. We walked hand in hand through the dining room, through a set of double doors into the kitchen. Again, as expected it was amazingly decorated. Large cabinets lined the entire kitchen, concealing the two large fridges behind the dark mahogany doors. There were 2 stoves surrounding a centre island, where food preparation probably took place. Stainless steel appliances of various sorts lined the kitchen and there was even a large commercial sink in one corner of the kitchen. It was truly a gourmet kitchen that any world-renowned chef would be proud of working in.

We ended the tour of this section of the house by going upstairs into the open veranda, where there was a corridor that led back to the main wing, back to the living room.

We sat there for about 10 minutes, till Liz got up and took my hand as she beckoned me to follow her upstairs. I followed obediently, and as we walked up the spiral staircase, I could smell her distinctive fragrance again. God, this woman smelt so good that I had never met anybody like her!

The staircase ended at a landing and we walked up another staircase. This house was huge. I estimated it to be at least 40-50,000 square feet, totaling 3 storeys, with god knows how many rooms. She brought me to a room with heavy double French doors and opened it. This was her bedroom. I stepped in and it was at least 1,800 sq ft in size. There was a king-sized bed on one side of the room, with a huge LED television suspended from the ceiling that was motorized to adjust to the viewer’s sitting or lying position. An entrance to a walk in closet with seemingly never ending rows of doors was on the other side of the room, and a large study table and an oversized cream velvet sofa set occupied the adjacent wall. The hardwood flooring in the room was also in a interesting design, with intricate criss-cross patterns, indicating extreme amounts of laborious work hours to lay. On top of the bed was a large skylight, with the pale moonlight shining its rays onto the bed. It measured at least 4 x 5 metres wide. On the last wall was a row of glass sliding doors and it overlooked the pool downstairs. It was by far the nicest house and room I had ever had the privilege of being invited to.

Last edited by YourExcellency; 03-11-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very privilege to have come across a masterfully "pen" erotic story...
nice intro, great buildup, sizzling sex, some romance......
hopefully, not too terrible of an ending, assuming there's 1....
do pls cont...
Old 03-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Great! One of the best writters.

TS, keep it up!

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, have passed u 5 greenies as further "inspiration' , do carry onz when u can bro, cheers .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke

Last edited by eeemen; 03-11-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Bro TS, have passed u 5 greenies as further "inspiration' , do carry onz when u can bro, cheers .............
Thank you for your "encouragement"... working hard to churn out more before my next travel cycle starts!!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourExcellency View Post
Thank you for your "encouragement"... working hard to churn out more before my next travel cycle starts!!
Haha, I think you used the words "working hard" a little loosely over here. I bet you enjoyed writing as much as we do for reading. It's certainly a pleasure. A Danielle Steel for us men we have here haven't we?

A curious and innocent question though, what is it about her scent? Was it her choice of fragrance, or a concoction of her grace, style and femininity? Although I enjoy the abstract description, my inquisitive nature prompted me to ask.

1. Alicia

"In life, you either need inspiration or desperation."

Old 03-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigigagago View Post
Haha, I think you used the words "working hard" a little loosely over here. I bet you enjoyed writing as much as we do for reading. It's certainly a pleasure. A Danielle Steel for us men we have here haven't we?

A curious and innocent question though, what is it about her scent? Was it her choice of fragrance, or a concoction of her grace, style and femininity? Although I enjoy the abstract description, my inquisitive nature prompted me to ask.
A very good question indeed. Thank you for your high praise though I would never dare put myself on the same pedestal as Danielle Steel!

Strangely enough, this title came to me even before I had decided that I wanted to pen down my memories. So i guess my answer would be the latter.

At the end of the day, it is not about how a person smells or what brand of perfume she uses, but the images and feelings that the smell exudes. Given a less attractive person with a scent that rocks your boat, I am sure you will be smitten too.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster

The staircase ended at a landing and we walked up another staircase. This house was huge. I estimated it to be at least 40-50,000 square feet, totaling 3 storeys, with god knows how many rooms. She brought me to a room with heavy double French doors and opened it. This was her bedroom. I stepped in and it was at least 1,800 sq ft in size. There was a king-sized bed on one side of the room, with a huge LED television suspended from the ceiling that was motorized to adjust to the viewer’s sitting or lying position. An entrance to a walk in closet with seemingly never ending rows of doors was on the other side of the room, and a large study table and an oversized cream velvet sofa set occupied the adjacent wall. The hardwood flooring in the room was also in a interesting design, with intricate criss-cross patterns, indicating extreme amounts of laborious work hours to lay. On top of the bed was a large skylight, with the pale moonlight shining its rays onto the bed. It measured at least 4 x 5 metres wide. On the last wall was a row of glass sliding doors and it overlooked the pool downstairs. It was by far the nicest house and room I had ever had the privilege of being invited to.

Me: “Your house is amazing. I will be honest with you, I have never seen such a huge and beautiful house in my whole life.”
Liz: “Thank you, but I will be honest with you too. I feel lonely in this house too.
Me: “If you don’t mind me asking, how many people live here?
Liz: “There is me, my grandmother, a nurse, 4 maids, a gardener and a cook. But most of them are here to take care of my grandmother who is old and immobile. My parents passed away in a traffic accident in China when they were on a business trip a few years ago. That’s why there is just me left.”
Me: “Sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up your unhappy past. Let’s forget the past and let’s be happy tonight!
Liz: (Cheering up) “I’m always happy when I’m with you!”

We settled down on the sofa, enjoying the cognac which I had wisely brought up with me, listening to Nora Jones again. It was strange because I had told Liz before briefly that I enjoyed Nora Jones the most. Now I had the pleasure of listening to her twice in a night, at two different locations. Coincidence? It was anybody’s guess.

Liz: “Would you like to wash up? I have towels and toiletries in the bathroom
Me: “Sure! You always smell so good, I wouldn’t want to be Stinky now, would I?
Liz: “Hahaha… nah, you smell pretty good for a guy too! I don’t like guys who reek of perfume, but just the occasional whiff is sexy!”

We walked to the bathroom together and it was HUGE. I estimate it to be at least 400 sq ft in size, with twin showers, twin sinks, an oversized bathtub (for two) and an outdoor bath. YES, OUTDOOR BATH. It was oval shaped and was like a mini pool. It also had a Jacuzzi function that blasted jets of water inside the pool, massaging your aching muscles.

Me: “Oooh… I gotta try that outdoor bath… shall we?
Liz: “Sure, somebody's feeling kinky eh?!”

She started filling up the bath and while we were waiting, I got undressed and took a quick shower, giving myself a shampoo and when I thought she wasn’t looking, a quick leak in the shower ☺. The water filled surprisingly fast and it was almost half full. She undressed and I was again treated to her goddess-like body. She dimmed the lights in the bathroom and stepped down into the bath. I followed suit and soon, we were helping each other soap up, enjoying the light from the bright full moonlight.

In spite of the blowjob I had earlier in the car, I was having a hardon again. She saw my hardening penis and she smiled. She reached out her hand and gave it a soft tug, “My my my…. We’re feeling frisky again aren’t we?

I pulled her towards me and kissed her full on the mouth, feeding the hunger that I had built up over the week. I had to have this woman again, this beautiful work of art. I lifted her up and placed her in a sitting position at the side of the bath, with her legs dangling over the side, facing me. Knowing what I had planned, she leaned back instinctively as I parted her long silky legs. I was face to face with her sex and it was the most beautiful sight. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and lowered my mouth onto it. I used my tongue to just touch her lips, ignoring her clitoris and just started swirling my tongue around. Liz started moaning softly. When I was satisfied with her arousal, I started a darting action with my tongue, literally attacking her pussy. I pushed my tongue in as far as I could go and without warning, I sucked hard on her clitoris, hard. Liz came instantaneously!

AHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHhhHHHHHhhhHHHHHH GAAAAAAAWWWWD!!

She came. I continued my administrations on her clitoris, not wanting the orgasm to end. As I sucked, she became more vocal again, calling out my name wantonly as she bucked her long legs wildly in the air around my head. I buried my head in between her thighs, smelling her sweet scent of her womanly secretions, obvious even in the mixture of different shampoos and bath gels. Soon, I could feel her coming again. It was a good thing her grandmother stayed on the 1st floor due to her immobility, otherwise Liz was going to have a really hard time facing her the next morning.

Liz: “Leo… YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD BABYYYYYYY!!!!! MAKE ME COME AGAIN PLEASEEEEEE… I’MMM COMMMINGGGG AGAINNNNNNN!!!

Her legs bucked wildly in the air like a cowboy at a rodeo and trembled all over like she was having a fit. Her eyes flipped over and I suddenly got a little worried. Thankfully, it was just an orgasm and she wasn’t going into spasms ☺ I looked at her pussy, she was literally dripping. I could see threads of sticky cum juice leaking down from her vagina, running down her leg and it was different to the touch, much thicker and slippery than the bath water.

She slowly opened her eyes, taking a good half-minute to compose herself with short ragged pockets of air.

Liz: (Softly) “Oh my god… baby… I don’t know what that was… part of me wants to tell you… I’m going to have a heart attack… again, part of me wants you to keep doing it till I pass out... but I’m too exhausted right now to think… that orgasm just sucked all the energy out of me.” She closed her eyes again, gasping for breath.

I smiled and got out of the bath, took a towel, dried her, and wrapped her up in one of the bathrobe hanging near the bath.

I dried myself and carried her to the bed. Not wanting to tire her out any further, I decided to let her sleep.

I turned out the lights and spooned her to sleep.
Old 06-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
superbunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo TS, tis write up is easily 1 of e best.... Keep it cumming baby....
Old 06-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbunny View Post
Yo TS, tis write up is easily 1 of e best.... Keep it cumming baby....
Thank you... but to be honest, after 16,000+ views I'm a little disappointed the response isn't as good as I had hoped...
Old 06-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

writing's almost an art......
keep' er cumming.......
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
gigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygigigagago deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Now, now, guys, where's the love for our resident Nora Roberts?

1. Alicia

"In life, you either need inspiration or desperation."

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1