The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SlarkTony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereGotTime View Post
FR - A green signboard shop at Blk 3XX (opposite swimming complex)

--------

Summary: Value for money and service oriented massage session with hj ($50+$50 - 4G autoroam)

This place is ideal for cheongsters on a budget and don't mind lack of privacy.

--------

Last week I used Michat people nearby function and added this ML by the name of XL. She gave me the shop address at blk 3XX and we arranged a booking time. Checked with her that 1 hr massage is $50.

Arrived early and recee the area a while since never went there for session before. There are actually quite a few massage shops with green signboards within walking distance.

Anyway I made my way to the shop. Saw XL smoking outside and break ice with her as she finished her stick. Small sized lady (under 160cm), chubby, from Dongbei, typical PRC looks, age wise - can pass off as 30 years old or even late 20s. But should be the power of make up

Entered the shop, filled in name list and scan safeentry. Massage fee settled after the session. Didn't ask her the price for 30/45 mins though. Just went along with the $50 - 1 hr she quoted earlier.

The shop layout consists of 3 massage beds, each separated by curtains. Classic Chinese songs playing from the stereo at the counter. A humble, low budget neighborhood MP. Plus point is clean and dry towels.

XL ushered me to the middle bed. There was an uncle occupying the innermost bed, halfway through his session. Could hear the uncle regular discussing with his ML about the other MLs from the shop. So I just kept quiet... paiseh to talk also XL massage was quite good. Using strength and pressing the right areas.

Halfway through my massage, could hear the ML doing HJ for the uncle and after a while, can even hear him grunting Damn fucked up... the lack of privacy.

Anyway, after the uncle left, I chatted with XL. She started working at this shop about a month ago, previously from a clean spa in a shopping centre. Claimed to be new to the happy ending scene.

Fast forward to front massage, no tickling or teasing involved with the thighs. She popped GQ "开始按啊", pointing at my bulge underneath the towel. I asked "多少钱?". She showed 5 fingers. Ok $50 extra .

No rush to finish me off. Taking her time to oil and play with dick and balls. I unhooked her bra and started tuning her brown nips. Saggy D cups. Proceeded to put my hand underneath her yoga tights and touch her meimei. At this point, I was expecting her to ask for more money. Nope! Continued to slowly oil my dick. After a good 10-15 minutes of HJ, she increased speed and finished me off. Very worthwhile overall for $50.

After that she will take her time to use warm towel to wipe the oil from groin area. Paid the $50+50 and left the joint very satisfied.
Bro, can pm me the location?
Old 13-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Ladi999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
avoid Bale*** spa at ave 8. the famous carrot shop near the MCD at ave 4 has shifted here.

rubbish $50 entry with non-existant massage. then 150 for FJ and no bj provided. super rushed job. out and done in 15mins. total dmg 200

might as well go to orchard towers, get better service for half the dmg
But saw the girls thru michat quite juicy though.. attracted to their pics but when said frm this mp i remembered ur post.. made me think very hard but today my big head win over small head..😂😂
Old 13-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladi999 View Post
But saw the girls thru michat quite juicy though.. attracted to their pics but when said frm this mp i remembered ur post.. made me think very hard but today my big head win over small head..😂😂
It's good that your big head win over small head lol.

Here quite a number of bros gave that place bad review liao.

You dont wanna spend $200 and out in less than like 20 to 25 minutes since they said the massage non-existence liao.

Even if you looking to F only, save the money go elsewhere.
Old 13-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Sxxg Zx Lxxx

Still in AMK, Ave 8, anyone try this one before?

Think its pretty new and hope its not the same as the B shop
Old 13-11-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetJuke View Post
I used to patronise Zone Spa regularly before COVID..
Me too. My ML is Yang Yang from WUHAN.

One thing good abt Zone is you can used Credit Card
Old 13-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
It's good that your big head win over small head lol.

Here quite a number of bros gave that place bad review liao.

You dont wanna spend $200 and out in less than like 20 to 25 minutes since they said the massage non-existence liao.

Even if you looking to F only, save the money go elsewhere.
yeah, their girls all look dam juicy, photos all filtered one. if u really got the itch, go to orchard towers, for half the price, u can get prettier girls.

since there has been people asking me to say the block, it is 709
Old 13-11-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
since there has been people asking me to say the block, it is 709
709 like only zone le
Old 14-11-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
709 like only zone le
Got a few shop there la. Got 1 new beauty salon beside Zone do provide massage service at 50/hr too.
Old 14-11-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to Ave 10 which the shop has changed their name few time before. I never made any appointment and being assigned to one syt, can’t really remember her name and I think is Axxxe. I like her massage and I fell sleep while she digging my ear. Overall I will rate her 8/10, of course her pretty mark up the point :P. Don’t pm me, Google will help you get the all answer.
Old 14-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
I went to Ave 10 which the shop has changed their name few time before. I never made any appointment and being assigned to one syt, can’t really remember her name and I think is Axxxe. I like her massage and I fell sleep while she digging my ear. Overall I will rate her 8/10, of course her pretty mark up the point :P. Don’t pm me, Google will help you get the all answer.
W** W** sibo not expensive meh?

They got ML looks I quite gian to try but I know I will regret and go back my regular ml lmao.

Last edited by desudesu; 14-11-2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old 14-11-2020, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
LV Star change management become Win Win.
Another P Massage joint. Photo can believe, Pig can go up tree.
Old 14-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
LV Star change management become Win Win.
Another P Massage joint. Photo can believe, Pig can go up tree.
I just try my luck and went without any appointment. Lucky the ml didn’t disappointed me. :P
Sometime this is a good thing about trying without any expectations. Ha ha.
Old 15-11-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
I just try my luck and went without any appointment. Lucky the ml didn’t disappointed me. :P
Sometime this is a good thing about trying without any expectations. Ha ha.
That A***e from her michat picture can see real life should be close resemblance already. It's not the heavily filtered kind like their FB.

TBH if her price not carrot chop I don't mind trying. But think about it remind me of w** spa... got pretty girl but carrot chopping.
Old 15-11-2020, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 19
andylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud of

I went to try Axxxe today at w2 Spa, I have to say price is higher than normal, other than the entrance fee of 68 , I pay her another 80 for her and roaming. I like the way she carried herself, wasn't trying to hard to please u but yet still pleasant.
Old 15-11-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andylau65 View Post
I went to try Axxxe today at w2 Spa, I have to say price is higher than normal, other than the entrance fee of 68 , I pay her another 80 for her and roaming. I like the way she carried herself, wasn't trying to hard to please u but yet still pleasant.
But I tot u Andy Lau den shd be the girl pay u to Hj for u leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread