The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lordwild is Cool - loads of Potential
Angry Worst PRC at Lor 12! Don't Even Try!

Those bros who know me, know I'm a regular at Lor 6 to 14.

Yesterday I had the WORST PRC ever! She's standing at the alley next to Hotel 81 at along Lor 12. Wearing a purple/velvet spaghetti strap top. Not SYT, look mature.

I was surveying that area for fresh meat around 7pm when I entered that alley. This PRC just pulled me to one side and pleaded me to be her first customer for the night otherwise it's not auspicious. I declined initially, wanting to try younger ones but she insisted and sweet talked me into bonking her. She even reduced the price to $70 if I was willing to be her first customer.

So I thought, ok lah, just help her since she is willing to compromise so much.

Went up to the room, she just sat there while I showered alone. Then on the bed when I wanted to hug her and enjoy her body, she just pushed me against the bed and started cat bathing me. What the FU$%!

She capped me for the BJ until I cannot take it and enter her doggie style. After pumping for a short while, told her to lie down for missionary. At first she allowed me to french her but seeing that I haven't cum after so much pumping, she started to show her attitude and cursed me! What the FU*K!

She avoided me when I tried to kiss her and cursed some more as I was pumping her. By that time I lost all mood and just want to get it over with. So I pumped her with all my strength and simply didn't care about her swearing.......... Kan Ni N*!

When I cummed, she quickly went for a short wash up, got dressed and left. I was still drying myself when she left!

I thought I was doing her a favor by being her first customer for the night but i was soooooooooo wrong!

So brothers, keep a look out for this one if you are going for PRCs!

I never had any problems with those from Lor 6, 8 or 10.

Quick Info:

Name: Ah Li
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: Big but fake
BJ: 6.10
FJ: 1/10

RTF: NEVER! Not this life, not next life, not the life after next.........etc...

She's standing along the alley next to Hotel 81 at Lor 12. Please be warned!

From now on I think I better stick to Lor 6 to 10 and recommended FLs in this forum...........
Old 08-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Worst PRC at Lor 12! Don't Even Try!

sorry to hear that bro will keep a eye on that
Old 08-09-2006, 11:26 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
smarty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I have seen her, She was with another woman who wears glasses and offer tarma. Lucky I declined.
Old 08-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sunnyboy6758 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Worst PRC at Lor 12! Don't Even Try!

hi bro,
if i am you i will asked whether i can paid her after mission completed.
why ? just to be smart ... next from the way she approached you ... i think she must be those type stand for whole night with no one interested one ...
so just asked her ... can paid after you are "song" only but of course you must be gentleman.
cheers ...
Old 08-09-2006, 11:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2387 / Power: 22
Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Almost all the FL from L14 to 6 have the time limit of 30 mins max & the effect of rushing for the last-bound train will come in play.

Walking to the room & back, checking in, taking lift, washing up, already taken up 10 mins or more. Throw in the catlick(if there's any at all), frenching, hugging(a lot dun allow), then BJ, another 10mins gone. So, ultimately, your actual bonking time is ONLY 10mins, plus, minus a bit lah.

So if u cannot cum within 10mins, be sure that she will rush u or the mafu will keep calling to rush her down. Some of u did not get the rusing effect coz they did the 5 to 10min quickie bonk & the FL will still smile at u. Dun believe?? Go & time your stop-watch & prove it to yourself. I time them numerous times & most of them up & down, lasted between 15 to 28 mins. Yes, as short as 15mins!!!

I have avoided all these areas for quite a while liao. Can see but no touch unless I'm prepared to go for quickie bonk with a pretty face. Cheers.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakyywayy
Almost all the FL from L14 to 6 have the time limit of 30 mins max
You are right, they all have 30 mins max and if you know the mafu, you can sometimes get away with a little longer. I've been going there for more than 4 years and never had this lousy experience.

Nothing wrong with asking the customer to go a little faster but cursing and swearing?!

Just a note to fellow cheongsters to avoid this PRC.......
Old 09-09-2006, 12:33 AM
Samster

Shakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond reputeShakyywayy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwild
You are right, they all have 30 mins max and if you know the mafu, you can sometimes get away with a little longer.
The thing is most of the customers does NOT know the okt.
Quote:
I've been going there for more than 4 years and never had this lousy experience.
Then I have to say that u have a better time than me. I got no less than 10 times this lousy experience in those area & partly coz I sometimes tested their patient & attitude, keke.
Quote:
Nothing wrong with asking the customer to go a little faster but cursing and swearing?!
I dun even agree that they shd rush us, not to mention curing. This gal does not believe in customer-service nor u RTF. She only wanted to clock as much hits as possible within the shortest time. I knew this gal & saw her yesterday too but didn't know she is that .......of a doping olympic sprinter
Quote:
Just a note to fellow cheongsters to avoid this PRC.......
It's good that u did post this FR to warn others. Cheers
Old 09-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Samster

Deleted. Sorry, double posting.
Old 09-09-2006, 01:54 AM
Grimbold

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Lor 12 OKT's damn fierce wan....
Old 09-09-2006, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakyywayy
Walking to the room & back, checking in, taking lift, washing up, already taken up 10 mins or more. Throw in the catlick(if there's any at all), frenching, hugging(a lot dun allow), then BJ, another 10mins gone. So, ultimately, your actual bonking time is ONLY 10mins, plus, minus a bit lah.

So if u cannot cum within 10mins, be sure that she will rush u or the mafu will keep calling to rush her down. Some of u did not get the rusing effect coz they did the 5 to 10min quickie bonk & the FL will still smile at u. Dun believe?? Go & time your stop-watch & prove it to yourself. I time them numerous times & most of them up & down, lasted between 15 to 28 mins. Yes, as short as 15mins!!!
hey bro, u've articulate well what i've suspected for some time... i always felt my session with PRCs are like fleeting moments, something like before i know it, it's over... and i always leave the hotel with a feeling of emptiness

now that u highlight, i realized it... ya althou it's stated as 30 mins, u actually really have only 10 mins of bonking time. There's hardly any room for foreplay, small talk or even getting into the mood. It's basically a strip & fuck
routine...

althou u can't expect much from commercial sex right, but i still find the PRCs sessions overly mechanical for my liking. And for those bros (e.g. myself) who uusually are there for de-stress rather than pure sexual intercourse (althou it's an important component hehe), i wld advice against for going for the PRCs... more often than not, u wld end up leaving the place feeling worse emotionally ...

jus my 0.00001 cents worth of personnal thoughts thou
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 09-09-2006, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lordwild, jinrenhe and Shakyywayy,

Hey bros I've long given up those PRCs from Lorong 6-14 years ago. Reason being like what jinheren said "always leave the hotel with a feeling of emptiness". I only go for KTV PRCs these days as I've ample time to "interrogate" them before I on them albeit more expensive but usually no rush. I get my 2 hours of fun.

Try Lorong 28 if your standard is not too high but don't expect Lorong 8's quality. Looks like cockroach Ah Long is still at Darlene Hotel. Market rate at Lorong 28 is $50. $50 is worth taking a punt even if it's lousy. Cheers.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
Looks like cockroach Ah Long is still at Darlene Hotel. Market rate at Lorong 28 is $50. $50 is worth taking a punt even if it's lousy. Cheers.
That's the OKT I know and sometimes when I tried his girls he will close one eye if the session stretched a bit longer. He even offered me once to deflower a PRC virgin, but I rejected 'cos he wanted about $500.

Anyways, I'd love to try KTV girls but like you said, expensive leh. But bro, you are spot on in that you can "get to know" them better and build up the mood before deciding to take them out.

Looks like I have to start cheong KTV liao.....
Old 09-09-2006, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
Sohni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's the OKT I know and sometimes when I tried his girls he will close one eye if the session stretched a bit longer. He even offered me once to deflower a PRC virgin, but I rejected 'cos he wanted about $500.

Anyways, I'd love to try KTV girls but like you said, expensive leh. But bro, you are spot on in that you can "get to know" them better and build up the mood before deciding to take them out.

Looks like I have to start cheong KTV liao.....
We've to know what is our chionging agenda each time. Quick fix or companionship with sex.

Try those KTV girls who do FL if you do have the lobang. This will keep your damage down. If you chiong KTVs long enough those PRCs who have returned home may even refer their "sisters" to you when they step into Singapore. And the cycle goes on and on.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohni
lordwild, jinrenhe and Shakyywayy,

Hey bros I've long given up those PRCs from Lorong 6-14 years ago. Reason being like what jinheren said "always leave the hotel with a feeling of emptiness". I only go for KTV PRCs these days as I've ample time to "interrogate" them before I on them albeit more expensive but usually no rush. I get my 2 hours of fun.

Try Lorong 28 if your standard is not too high but don't expect Lorong 8's quality. Looks like cockroach Ah Long is still at Darlene Hotel. Market rate at Lorong 28 is $50. $50 is worth taking a punt even if it's lousy. Cheers.
Why no one shift base to Lor 19 opposite the Lor 16 Shell Station? Currently more hidden gems and improved services are stationed there. Have a bao there, enjoy.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 09-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz
Why no one shift base to Lor 19 opposite the Lor 16 Shell Station? Currently more hidden gems and improved services are stationed there. Have a bao there, enjoy.
Bro, Pau shop there have local FL...(Local FL Wendy in Geylang)...heheh

Quote:
Those bros who know me, know I'm a regular at Lor 6 to 14

Yesterday I had the WORST PRC ever! She's standing at the alley next to Hotel 81 at along Lor 12. Wearing a purple/velvet spaghetti strap top. Not SYT, look mature.
Hi bro, Is she the one wif long tinted hair???? Got Boobs that spill out her top???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1