The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

I am at hcm trying to sneak out without my wifey knowing.. any recommendations near ly ty trong?
Old 16-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody going to ho chi minh next week to pick up and dabao bar girls? Can pm me or reply here if wanna go tgt
Old 16-11-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Can any bro recommend the most upscale hotel in HCMC that is also girl friendly? Thanks
I cannot say ^^most^^ cos now many good ones, but my exp has been that most 5* close an eye before late night entry...assuming she is decently attired n walks in with u as a couple. At Hotel des Artes i nvr had an issue even late.
Park Hyatt so far not challenged, but only ever had afternoon delights ( who were not SW anyway but normal gals); Majestic seems strict...i didna stay but saw security intercepting some walkins..even as couple n sending gal out.
Novotel ok not as high end but np in my experience
The Vietowned ones like Vietpearl (v nice btw!) likely more strict because.

Hope that may help
Maybe other Sammies hv stayed in other top hotels but those are d only ones i hv firsthand knowledge of
Old 16-11-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Some people toxic but call others toxic, dk acting blur or truly oblivious, seriously hypocrisy this strong i thought only exists in drama 🤣
Old 16-11-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Anybody going to ho chi minh next week to pick up and dabao bar girls? Can pm me or reply here if wanna go tgt
Would not recommend trying to dabao bar girls unless you speak the language fluently, loaded af or dashing af.
Old 16-11-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

I tried new world, Mai house those 100% no go for FL ..

Anyways today went to near the alley of White hotel.. the usual review of the famous place if you know you know.. girls stocks are plenty I think there was like 12 girls.

Pretty decent stock just a pity no TNB .. after years of non venturing .. my virgin trip ended up in a pain the pocket.. felt overpaid by a hell load but 2m + vip room but it was a real rush for me so heck no choice.

Overall exp:

Gfe: 8/10
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 I am a tnb lover ..
Location: 9/10 pretty damn convenient if u stay d1.. closes at 1230am starts at 2..

Would consider staying that area next time for quick fix but not rly budget imo. Will try venture to d10 since I always go vanh han mall...

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 16-11-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Still thinking whether to head to HCMC as solo to enjoy in SPA for FS. If it would be any different with the SPAs I frequent in JB.
Price wise, HCMC is on a higher side but seeing feedbacks on many SYTs in popular SPAs.
Not so much of a fan for KTV unless got kaki to join together. Solo is likely going to be quite boring IMO.
The airfare to HCMC for Dec is abt SGD200+ now. Its 3x ST in JB SPA.
Wonder if worthwhile to come to HCMC when JB SPA can also pick Viets.
Personal experience, SPAs in JB and hcmc have similar concept, price in hcmc is indeed slightly higher as compared to JB but quality are considerably higher. Worthwhile to spend the $200 on airfare and give it a go especially if you've never mongered there before. Just a short 4d3n should be worth the airfare especially if you monger everyday, who knows, you might get addicted to going just like a lot of us
Old 16-11-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Would not recommend trying to dabao bar girls unless you speak the language fluently, loaded af or dashing af.

I've tried to dabao the girls in Japan town.

2 rejected, 2 accepted.
quoted 4m for 1h, another girl 7m

went to another bar outside little Japan in District 1. also about 4m, but I talked to her for an hour. she came to my hotel.
all about 19-21 years old girls.

anybody wanna tag along next Tues?
Old 17-11-2023, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Personal experience, SPAs in JB and hcmc have similar concept, price in hcmc is indeed slightly higher as compared to JB but quality are considerably higher. Worthwhile to spend the $200 on airfare and give it a go especially if you've never mongered there before. Just a short 4d3n should be worth the airfare especially if you monger everyday, who knows, you might get addicted to going just like a lot of us
So envy u. Can go HCMC quite frequent. Guess u must be an expert there already. So far for Vietnam I only been to Hanoi other than HCMC. The mongering there not much but the sight seeing places a lot more interesting. Not a bad place to eat and sight seeing. Shopping and mongering HCMC confirm win by far far far.
Old 17-11-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
I've tried to dabao the girls in Japan town.

2 rejected, 2 accepted.
quoted 4m for 1h, another girl 7m

went to another bar outside little Japan in District 1. also about 4m, but I talked to her for an hour. she came to my hotel.
all about 19-21 years old girls.

anybody wanna tag along next Tues?
Yeah so you fit into the loaded af category. Although I would highly discourage spending money this way considering it’s not difficult to get a pussy at 1/8 to 1/10 of what you paid, I won’t police on your spendings either. As long as you happy can already
Old 17-11-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
So envy u. Can go HCMC quite frequent. Guess u must be an expert there already. So far for Vietnam I only been to Hanoi other than HCMC. The mongering there not much but the sight seeing places a lot more interesting. Not a bad place to eat and sight seeing. Shopping and mongering HCMC confirm win by far far far.
Hahaha yes, Vietnam in general is a pretty boring country tbh. Thankfully hcmc is near and airfare there is mostly always cheap. Can’t wait to hear about your exploits in GZ. But then be prepared to spend, china girls are incredibly for some reason.
Old 17-11-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
I cannot say ^^most^^ cos now many good ones, but my exp has been that most 5* close an eye before late night entry...assuming she is decently attired n walks in with u as a couple. At Hotel des Artes i nvr had an issue even late.
Park Hyatt so far not challenged, but only ever had afternoon delights ( who were not SW anyway but normal gals); Majestic seems strict...i didna stay but saw security intercepting some walkins..even as couple n sending gal out.
Novotel ok not as high end but np in my experience
The Vietowned ones like Vietpearl (v nice btw!) likely more strict because.

Hope that may help
Maybe other Sammies hv stayed in other top hotels but those are d only ones i hv firsthand knowledge of
Thanks a million for the tip. You seem like a knowledgeable source. May I ask for your recommendation for decent KTV, ones that have see-through costumes and better looking SYT.

Always went as solo in past. So never ventured into KTV. Will visit with a couple friends in Jan. Itching to try it out. High end without see-through also ok.

And which club/pub is most hip to go now for eye candies and good vibe nowadays?

Thanks in advance!
Old 18-11-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Still thinking whether to head to HCMC as solo to enjoy in SPA for FS. If it would be any different with the SPAs I frequent in JB.
Price wise, HCMC is on a higher side but seeing feedbacks on many SYTs in popular SPAs.
Not so much of a fan for KTV unless got kaki to join together. Solo is likely going to be quite boring IMO.
The airfare to HCMC for Dec is abt SGD200+ now. Its 3x ST in JB SPA.
Wonder if worthwhile to come to HCMC when JB SPA can also pick Viets.
seriously
if SGD200+ air fare you already have concerns, my advice is for you to drop the idea. because your budget will probably be limited unless you're enjoying for 1 night only. Its not cheap in HCMC if you are looking for full service.
Old 19-11-2023, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Thanks a million for the tip. You seem like a knowledgeable source. May I ask for your recommendation for decent KTV, ones that have see-through costumes and better looking SYT.

Always went as solo in past. So never ventured into KTV. Will visit with a couple friends in Jan. Itching to try it out. High end without see-through also ok.

And which club/pub is most hip to go now for eye candies and good vibe nowadays?

Thanks in advance!
Mate sorry...paying ^ger^ in yr local idiom to sit with me to drink aint my thing, even less the ridiculous amounts some people pay to do that n not much else

I do one of 4 things:

P4P

1..go to fuckshops, fuck & leave
Or
2. Afternoon blowy
Or

NONP4P

3..use apps n meet, just women who wanna
hv fun, those who can comm w me in one of my
languages obvsly, so like those bk from EU education etc

4. Pickups...malls/cafes...classy ones...etc

Sorry cant help on ktv stuff

Sorry this bit i cant help u
Old 19-11-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
Mate sorry...paying ^ger^ in yr local idiom to sit with me to drink aint my thing, even less the ridiculous amounts some people pay to do that n not much else

I do one of 4 things:

P4P

1..go to fuckshops, fuck & leave
Or
2. Afternoon blowy
Or

NONP4P

3..use apps n meet, just women who wanna
hv fun, those who can comm w me in one of my
languages obvsly, so like those bk from EU education etc

4. Pickups...malls/cafes...classy ones...etc

Sorry cant help on ktv stuff