The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -538 / Power: 0
flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king flirt king
ONS- One Night Stand

Was chatting with a few bros over kopi about this topic. Start a thread for more bros to share their experiences. Getting a ONS is like striking lottery, you get a prety one than it's 1st prize, get a ugly fat bitch then it's consolation only but still better than to PCC yourself. Start the ball rolling!
Old 09-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
randyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to beholdrandyboy73 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ONS- One Night Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by flirt king
Was chatting with a few bros over kopi about this topic. Start a thread for more bros to share their experiences. Getting a ONS is like striking lottery, you get a prety one than it's 1st prize, get a ugly fat bitch then it's consolation only but still better than to PCC yourself. Start the ball rolling!

sorry no fat ugly bitches for me.... see ugly & fat cannot marikita leh!

If i earn a penny each time i use my brain, I would probably starve to death ...!
Old 09-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
numlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynumlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's not about going to a pub to LOOK for a ONS.

For me, the intent is to unwind, knock back a couple of bottles, drag my smokes, watch the live band, and eat the peanuts.

If there are ladies who seem alone, or whom I think are in the mood for a CONVERSATION (not sex), I approach them, and we chat.

The key is, if the conversation connects, and all the planets are aligned, then sex might be a good way to end the night.

If not, well, I had a good conversation...
Old 09-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

ONS is like striking TOTO to me!
But if don't place any bets, there would be absolutely zero chance, but if place a bet, well.......least there's a "1 in a million" chance.

Life is such, we'll never know. So no harm trying!

Party on!
Old 09-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lovebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting a ONS is all depends on luck. But no ugly fat bitches for me as well. If i get ugly fat bitches, i would rather pcc.
Old 09-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBlack
ONS is like striking TOTO to me!
But if don't place any bets, there would be absolutely zero chance, but if place a bet, well.......least there's a "1 in a million" chance.

Life is such, we'll never know. So no harm trying!

Party on!
ya lor, agree with you!
Old 09-11-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Well, getting an ONS is also not easy... requires time, effort, and in many cases, money... to buy them drinks and/or meals. So no fat ugly bitches for me too. Don't have to be drop dead gorgeous, but at least not ulgy and have somewhat of a womanly figure. If not, the money is better spent on a FL or in GL without wasting the time and brain cells.

I'm curious though, for those bros who do hook ONS on a regular basis, what is your failure rate? I guess it also depends on picking the ones that are most likely to be that 'open-minded'.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 09-11-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

I don't really believe in ONS cos I think too dangerous le. However, I did had ONS once, or should i say ODS. I knew this 16 yr old school gal thru online and we exchanged mails talking about FB, her past and mine. Soon we met for the 1st time after her school but just simply chat in the car by a MSCP and ended with a kiss on the cheek.

We agreed to go for a movie for the 2nd date and she suggested beach road movie theater so we went there. The cinema was almost empty on a weekday afternoon and around 20 mins, her hands started to roam towards my dick. It got hard and we started to kiss and my hands also started to roam her body as well. The body of a young school gal endow with 32C was so thrilling! My hands were all over her, wanting to grope every single inch of her body.

Soon I moved my left hand down south and fingered her. She was damn esctasy and she also unzipped me and pull out my rod to stroke on it for a few good seconds before bending down to it and gave me the best blowjob I had ever experienced then. It lasted forever, well at least to me! It should be a 15 mins of nonstop hard suction blowjob if i remembered correctly.

The only reason she stopped was that she was getting way too horny and she needed a fuck right there, right then! She said she wanted to fuck and I was taken aback. No condom and don't really want to have sex with a gal I just knew. I replied "Don't want la!" and tried to block her advancement but defence was already very weak by then and with a little bit of persistent from her side, I gave in. Of cos, the fact that she stripped her shorts and G-string down none the less and placing it just right on top of my hard dick actually did most of the destruction of my mental defence! Haha!

She took the control and guided my dick into her WARM WET pussy! AAARRRRrrrr.....!!! It felt just so heavenly, yet my mind was having the greatest confusion of my life! The pleasure was beyond words could describe, you know, 16 yr old school gal, 32C, warm wet pussy with a good BJ as foreplay. Sorry for repeating, it was just too nice not to repeat myself... Heehee! Do forgive me! Yet on the other hand, the fear of the possibility of contacting STD, especially AIDS just churned and mixed with the excitement!

In fact it was so much excitement that it took less than 5 mins of pumping her up and down and I cum all over the floor. And when I thought it was finally over and was only left with the few weeks of long agonising wait to know whether am i negative or positive, she moved back to her seat, only to find her bending over once again to suck out the remaining juice that was still oozing out! Trust me, the sensitivity was 10 times stronger and I was sent straight to cloud 9 once again! Another good 5 mins of BJ before she totally wore me out!

In the end, i really don't know the details of that movie, only know that it's called "Confidentiality". Anyway she turned out to be clean! Nevertheless, it was a beautiful memory! ^_^ That was the only time I took risk and had sex with a gal I just knew! Normally it would at least took weeks before I finally had sex with a gal, to know her better and analyse her first.

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!

Last edited by dna_gene; 09-11-2006 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna_gene
Anyway she turned out to be clean and she became my lover for the next few years untill we drifted apart due to my increasing busy schedule! Nevertheless, it was a beautiful memory, especially our 1st time! ^_^ That was the only time I took risk and had sex with a gal I just knew! Normally it would at least took weeks before I finally had sex with a gal, to know her better and analyse her first.
well.... I dun want to guess... but I just can't stop myself from relating this to someone we have discussed before...

anyway, nice experience you had... and if the gal is THE one I'm thinking... Oh God.... you are one lucky b**t**d!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 19
Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I don't really believe in ONS cos I think too dangerous le. However, I did had ONS once, or should i say ODS. I knew this 16 yr old school gal thru online and we exchanged mails talking about FB, her past and mine. Soon we met for the 1st time after her school but just simply chat in the car by a MSCP and ended with a kiss on the cheek.

We agreed to go for a movie for the 2nd date and she suggested beach road movie theater so we went there. The cinema was almost empty on a weekday afternoon and around 20 mins, her hands started to roam towards my dick. It got hard and we started to kiss and my hands also started to roam her body as well. The body of a young school gal endow with 32C was so thrilling! My hands were all over her, wanting to grope every single inch of her body.

Soon I moved my left hand down south and fingered her. She was damn esctasy and she also unzipped me and pull out my rod to stroke on it for a few good seconds before bending down to it and gave me the best blowjob I had ever experienced then. It lasted forever, well at least to me! It should be a 15 mins of nonstop hard suction blowjob if i remembered correctly.

The only reason she stopped was that she was getting way too horny and she needed a fuck right there, right then! She said she wanted to fuck and I was taken aback. No condom and don't really want to have sex with a gal I just knew. I replied "Don't want la!" and tried to block her advancement but defence was already very weak by then and with a little bit of persistent from her side, I gave in. Of cos, the fact that she stripped her shorts and G-string down none the less and placing it just right on top of my hard dick actually did most of the destruction of my mental defence! Haha!

She took the control and guided my dick into her WARM WET pussy! AAARRRRrrrr.....!!! It felt just so heavenly, yet my mind was having the greatest confusion of my life! The pleasure was beyond words could describe, you know, 16 yr old school gal, 32C, warm wet pussy with a good BJ as foreplay. Sorry for repeating, it was just too nice not to repeat myself... Heehee! Do forgive me! Yet on the other hand, the fear of the possibility of contacting STD, especially AIDS just churned and mixed with the excitement!

In fact it was so much excitement that it took less than 5 mins of pumping her up and down and I cum all over the floor. And when I thought it was finally over and was only left with the few weeks of long agonising wait to know whether am i negative or positive, she moved back to her seat, only to find her bending over once again to suck out the remaining juice that was still oozing out! Trust me, the sensitivity was 10 times stronger and I was sent straight to cloud 9 once again! Another good 5 mins of BJ before she totally wore me out!

In the end, i really don't know the details of that movie, only know that it's called "Confidentiality". Anyway she turned out to be clean! Nevertheless, it was a beautiful memory! ^_^ That was the only time I took risk and had sex with a gal I just knew! Normally it would at least took weeks before I finally had sex with a gal, to know her better and analyse her first.
well, the girls nowadays are cfm more open to it as they have the mentality of anyway since i done it before, its no longer taboo anymore....

i know of girls or shld i say ah lianz 12 - 16 years old humping more guys than the guys have ever hump girls.....

look at the age and you realised that even thou you may come across a syt lower than 16, she might nt be clean also....

highest proven record of peeps that i know was a 14 yr old... lost her v at 11 to some 18 yr old ns guy and have abt 78 guys till 14...
thats 3 years and 78 diff guys.... and counting
Old 09-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 19
Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!Clubber108 is one of the Best!

oh and did i mention that out of the 78 she only can remember roughly 10 of them...
the rest she either forgot or dun even knw them....
Old 09-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she moved back to her seat, only to find her bending over once again to suck out the remaining juice that was still oozing out! Trust me, the sensitivity was 10 times stronger and I was sent straight to cloud 9 once again! Another good 5 mins of BJ before she totally wore me out!
u were a very lucky man!
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
well.... I dun want to guess... but I just can't stop myself from relating this to someone we have discussed before...

anyway, nice experience you had... and if the gal is THE one I'm thinking... Oh God.... you are one lucky b**t**d!!!
U mean the gal in the NEW PAPER NEW FACE contest ah...

hope she not tat slutty lei....

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

have done some exchange with bro here .... some are real and some are bluff
thanks to some buddy here who have pass me some currently still hook on to one 21yrs old me is 44 .
Old 09-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchevy
currently still hook on to one 21yrs old me is 44 .
Any chance that this gal is a PRC?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1