The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-04-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
In the group, only you commando or everyone rotates? If only you, it just means everyone in the group is paying for you to get serviced wor. And if the girl is not a landmine, you return the money to the group ah?

Maybe do not taint the name commando please.

Commandoing new girls is not exactly bad. You may hit a landmine, but you also get a fair chance of discovering a gem.

Other than Elmi, GiGi has been my go to weekly, and sometimes twice a week. Very comfortable vibes and superb hygiene. Uses minimally 3 new towels per customer. I have always requested for her to do a step massage on my back. Recently GiGi surprises me with a g-string, great for grabbing her perky ass, with restrictions of course. She told me she has been training her butt. Just for awareness I am a hygiene and massage freak, thus my choices of super regular MLs follow those guidelines.
Does gigi speak french for you with YMMV? Like previous FR mentioned
Old 22-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Link7888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplorePressure View Post
MR for Huan Le Dou 欢乐豆

Went to look for her because other bros here said she's XiaoXi, who I visited several months ago. Wanted to look for her again because Xiao Xi gave a great massage, as in same or better than natureland. Came back unsure if its her. Happy to be corrected and learn from more experienced Samsters...

Massage - Average for a ML, not piano, but also not a great massage. Very unlike the XiaoXi I remember. Frankly speaking, reminded me how I should just go for old uncles for massage and MLs for other stuff.

GFE - Good, chatted a fair bit

Roaming - limited signal, even more limited than Xiaoxi.

Location - central, if you're a foot soldier need to walk a bit. Solo room, very clean and well kept, not like the pigsty most MLs have, which is appreciated!

Looks - I think 7/10 for ML standards is fair. Has a tattoo roughly where I remember XiaoXi had it, but looks different that what I remember

Definitely not a landmine, will return if I'm in the area!
Theres 2 xiao xi, one good at massage but older, the other is younger vanilla & prettier. this one should be the second one
Old 23-04-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Looks like Tangtang is really back 🫨
Old 23-04-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
hmm saw new listing Tang tang, but click into it is error. Anyone know if it’s the legendary Tang tang?
Yes. Just that the photo a bit out. LOL
Old 23-04-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
Dips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDips deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Finally tried ruirui
Pleasant and cute fair looking petite sized girl. Small boobs not for boob lovers but the nipple was nicely shaped. Had a good session with her and she was really nice and friendly too. Room was clean big and smells nice as well. Plenty of parking space depends on time of the day too.
Bro, are u referring to this? Is this ur first time with her? . Did u call her to get her? Although her pics are blurred, but I like her looks, too bad, tried to book her 3-4 times, but never reply to any sms

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-rui-rui/
Old 23-04-2024, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Is that really her? The photos look... Different. Maybe because I haven't seen her for too long.
Old 23-04-2024, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Oh this is what was written on her ad.
$150/Whole Body Massage With BBBJ + 1 x Capped CIM/90 Mins

As for my session, it was about 70min, I paid 150, and she still ask me to stay for head massage but I declined and left. It was only when I wrote the MR then saw the above package and thought my 150 was for 90 min. Sorry my bad.

It is good u check with her.
thanks for clarifying bro, seems like we both have very similar tastes, any other recommendations to give?
Old 23-04-2024, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Is that really her? The photos look... Different. Maybe because I haven't seen her for too long.
Is indeed her. Is just unfortunate that the person who helped her with the photos didn't do a good job.
Of course we cannot expect her not to age thou.
For me, she still look good after all these years in person.

Just personal opinion. differ for some
Old 23-04-2024, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintDante View Post
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/chen-chen-massage/

Visited Chen Chen recently. Central location need to walk a bit for train or bus.

Pretty girl with decent massage. I do agree with earlier review the video is good representation of her. Definitely a looker with well toned body. After the deed she gives a nice heard massage before session ended.

Her face massage was excellent. She told me she was trained in beauty back in China.
Face massage I rate 10/10

Not really perfect tits but still quite a good pair
Old 23-04-2024, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Photo is terrible lol. Only confirm when I saw the video
Old 23-04-2024, 04:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!hp2k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Looks like Tangtang is really back 🫨
wonder how is the service like this time round? top up for CIM? Covered BJ only?
Old 23-04-2024, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Littleeugene deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
404 error though
BTW wechat :wxid_e8mjmu94d4ci22
Old 23-04-2024, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
$230 really a lot. Unless she does the edging kind which prolong the session, or I feel not worth sia.

Did you have a good time though?
Good time. No rushing of service but it was very "professional" Nuru massage
Old 23-04-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Hahah.. missing xuan xuan ready.. me too...
Yalor, she just knows her way around a dick. Couple that with those huge succulent boobs which she know how to use wirh erotic effect, and thats XX! Her latest stint far too quick and short.

Perhaps, returnee Tang Tang will soothe my pain with her extremely talented mouth.
Old 23-04-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dips View Post
Bro, are u referring to this? Is this ur first time with her? . Did u call her to get her? Although her pics are blurred, but I like her looks, too bad, tried to book her 3-4 times, but never reply to any sms

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-rui-rui/
Yes only got 1 ruirui. First time for me also msg a few times to get response. In person was quite friendly though provide water before shower.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1