The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2013, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
meteor5115 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Le Massage

Hey body, i have try my new massage shop at JB two day ago, because off day i go out with my fren at JB go to wash car again then go find new massage center, this time we just find the massage center near by the wash car place. after wash car we go “ DA MA " we looking a one massage place JI WA WA then walk in to ask the price, the price is 118 and 168. so me and my fren one take 118 and me take the 168. Just wait 1 minutes then the girl come out, wah this is what i want then we start to massage. The massage is quite good the special service also nice. When the girl start to special massage look at the girl face to start BJ feel so good. Just few minutes i finish the special massage. After continuous to massage, about one hour then we take a break at the outside coffee shop. Next time wash car will try one more time.
Old 02-06-2013, 07:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 0
rav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to beholdrav.evc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Le Massage

Bro, kindly share the contact, can?
Thanks.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jc6236185 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteor5115 View Post
Hey body, i have try my new massage shop at JB two day ago, because off day i go out with my fren at JB go to wash car again then go find new massage center, this time we just find the massage center near by the wash car place. after wash car we go “ DA MA " we looking a one massage place JI WA WA then walk in to ask the price, the price is 118 and 168. so me and my fren one take 118 and me take the 168. Just wait 1 minutes then the girl come out, wah this is what i want then we start to massage. The massage is quite good the special service also nice. When the girl start to special massage look at the girl face to start BJ feel so good. Just few minutes i finish the special massage. After continuous to massage, about one hour then we take a break at the outside coffee shop. Next time wash car will try one more time.
Bro, please pm the address
Old 02-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

i also wan, thanks
Old 02-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
Can I hv the ctc/address pls, tks
Old 03-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SYTLover777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls PM me address or contact thanks
Old 03-06-2013, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good lobang can share share ? name of the ML and detail location? TIA
Old 03-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Shd b along AH SOON BAK KUT TEH stretch of shophouses..
Old 03-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This BKT shop sound very familiar ? Like eat before?
Old 03-06-2013, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
This BKT shop sound very familiar ? Like eat before?
When u turn in mkt from main road crystal crown junction... turn left towards THE STORE b4 u reach mkt..
Old 03-06-2013, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
When u turn in mkt from main road crystal crown junction... turn left towards THE STORE b4 u reach mkt..
oic I know where alr? many thanks bro. I used to eat at the famous BKT further down opp The Store.
Old 04-06-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

juz nearby ty only
Old 05-06-2013, 12:00 AM
Samster

Ah Soon BKT is not near TY?
Old 05-06-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mr.petain is Cool - loads of Potential

hello bros,

this shop i go before.. they have viets and PRC there..

the last time i went, kenna one viet, the service other then massage was damn bad...

PCC 50RM, if BJ 100RM, if want to touch neh neh additional 50rm.

i choose to pay 150rm, bj plus TNN, but she kept using her hand to pcc for me.., in the end cum liao she barely licked me 10 seconds.

super disappointed!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1