The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
nomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynomisfires deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
YSSY - Kiss - Girl of my Chionqing life

the title says it all, she is simply the best girl of my chiongqing life for about 5 years. I'm not going to write in details cos there are already plenty of them at another forum... wishct under kl part tomyamlee thread. she is top 3 girl of tomyamlee but seems like not many chiongster realize shes already came to jb.. just to notify all bros here... shes definitely a gem not to be missed.. and shes leaving in few days time.. i didnt want to post cos i am a selfish guy but in order to make her come back again in future.. i have no choice but to share this with all bros here..

below are statistics:

Okt: YSSY
Name: Kiss
Look: SYT type , Electrifying big eyes, a bit look like mixed
Figure: petite but with a handful of Big B cup boobs, flat tummy
Service and attitude : GFE start once u go into the room.. kiss u like no tomorrow just like her name.

PS. Kiss is a pretty syt with service oriented attitude espcially for french kiss lover. and she does cim too.
Old 25-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YSSY - Kiss - Girl of my Chionqing life

Which okt? Can intro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1