The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
But then again, Dragon Slayer NorthEast my buddy tells me not to chupp other people's business. So I'll desist. Perhaps you Dragon Slayer can post something here and urge Taikor SEAJ to be reasonable. How, bro? Eh sai bo? After all, all this only play play right?
Bro,,, Yes it might be just child's play to you and I. Why not try telling that to your big brother it's only play play. From the way he dig old post up and taking words out of context, what do you think? Anyway, why not just bury the hatchet? Oh, please don't quote others further, can? When others call him this you will add fuel to the fire and expand the feud exponentially. Be original and a leader lah, stop following people's footsteps, can?

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 08-08-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post

Anyway , will up you with 25 later today with ' few of my clone ' .
ha! what abt me ? no 25 for me ?
Old 08-08-2014, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEast View Post
Bro,,, Yes it might be just child's play to you and I. Why not try telling that to your big brother it's only play play. From the way he dig old post up and taking words out of context, what do you think? Anyway, why not just bury the hatchet? Oh, please don't quote others further, can? When others call him this you will add fuel to the fire and expand the feud exponentially. Be original and a leader lah, stop following people's footsteps, can?
"....Child's play to you and I???"
Really?
And what do you call your scathing supposed "Neutral perspective" bull shit? And then acting all noble and beyond the fray whilst still stoking the fires?
Look-it, its not bad enough that that farkin paedophile rapist kept on goading me - when you entered the scene, that's when I started my research.

"....Taking words out of context??" Really? How is ANY word taken out of context when its a direct copy and paste? I'd say that you're the one taking liberal use of taking words out of context.

And why are you so defensive of this paedophile? What? You're party to his disgusting activities too?

"...Bury the hatchet??" Really, who started the hatchet job? Now that you know you've swallowed more than you can handle, you want to bury the hatchet? You're a joke.

"....Be original and a leader lah, stop following people's footsteps, can?..." And since you're so great at postulating - how about YOU be the leader and do the right thing now? Instead of still cudgeling this disgusting pervert. Unless of course, as per my previous question, if YOU are complicit in his sickness. So what is it to be Mr. Dragon Slayer?

Sheesh!

SEAJ
Old 08-08-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Please lah,,,,,, hope all these flaming will stop immediately, now and instantly. No need to talk so much liao.
U see this sdd old man... Keep barking non stop loh..

Digging up old post haha, and twist my words. Very good.

Since he so free, let him dig more loh.

Anyway what he's best is kpkb and twisting and flaming.

Behave just like a fxxking gunian
Old 08-08-2014, 03:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Aiya, this tchad just a clone lah. Dun bother loh.

I have block his post. Dun even bother. Haha

Look at his post, stir shit lah. Remember there's another who like to stir shit. Heehee

He thought by hiding behind tchad, he will be safe. Come on loh.

He like to play, I can play with him also. Dun mind dealing with 2 at a time.

Hmm, what should I do next? Heehee
Old 08-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
No, No, NO!!! Don't!!!

I do NOT want to even be addressed to by this criminal?

And how stupid are some idiots here - NOW zapping me....??!!

You don't think that your Zap originated from your IP address?
Using VPN? You really think that Governments cain't trace IP addresses even when you use a VPN?

Not only no balls zapping anonymously, but no brains at all!
Sad how stupid some are here.

SEAJ
Well some bros were kindly suggesting that idiot to stop pissing out everyone with his BS, but unfortunately, it seems that he'd rather dive deeper and deeper in his own shit ... what the hell is wrong with this guy ?

Now labeling everyone who is not in his line of thinking as "stupid" or "clone" and crying like a bitch, wondering why everybody zap him?? LOL that must be a joke.

Typical the guy who need recognition on boards to compensate his miserable real life ...
Old 08-08-2014, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripper99 View Post
Im fine bro thank you ~ long time not around lol ... good to be back but bad time to be back ... ganna yellow card from my girl 3 yrs back for meeting up with my Fling in HK caught red handed... some of the bros here should know my story lol
Ya I still remember the story too hahaha... U were supposed to go with us that trip but last minute had to cancel... Hope all is well now haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsahaf View Post
I longer time no see you!
🙏🙏🙏 I hide in the mountains and 修身养性 now hahaha. Btw the girl that made us sperm brothers was in sg quite recently haha.. Dunno if u still in contact with her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
Aiya, this tchad just a clone lah. Dun bother loh.

I have block his post. Dun even bother. Haha

Look at his post, stir shit lah. Remember there's another who like to stir shit. Heehee

He thought by hiding behind tchad, he will be safe. Come on loh.

He like to play, I can play with him also. Dun mind dealing with 2 at a time.

Hmm, what should I do next? Heehee
Wah u all still haven't block those 2 jokers meh? The thread has been so peaceful since I blocked them man haha.. What is better way to treat a dog that barks non stop than to just fully ignore haha... For someone that is crying for attention, there is no better retort than to just ignore.

Anyways we all know who this tchad is la... There's nothing he like better than to stir shit.... Was warning that seaj not to get too close to this fucker without truly understanding what kind of guy he is but guess he didn't listen haha...

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Old 08-08-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 19
ripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of lightripper99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro,,,, haha! So, it is really you. The last time when we were in contact, we were supposed to meet in CP. Hope you do not mind me racking up the past. I remembered, you told us your then girl friend, should be wife now, saw your emails and the pages of this forum because you did not or had forgotten to switch your laptop off. So, we partied without you then. Sort of missed you as a drinking kaki leh!
yea bro got the info fairly correct lol ... PS have to fly alot of bro airplane on that trip ... that is when I was issue an yellow card and sent off to serve my suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Ya I still remember the story too hahaha... U were supposed to go with us that trip but last minute had to cancel... Hope all is well now haha
Lol look like alot of bro still remember my airplane If I am not wrong you are just beside icemeltz eating porriage in CP when I call him to break the news to him lol ... you receive the 1st hand news
Old 08-08-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yea bro got the info fairly correct lol ... PS have to fly alot of bro airplane on that trip ... that is when I was issue an yellow card and sent off to serve my suspension

Lol look like alot of bro still remember my airplane If I am not wrong you are just beside icemeltz eating porriage in CP when I call him to break the news to him lol ... you receive the 1st hand news
bro, I also remember you well even we met only once in SG, was that in 2011?
Old 08-08-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 11
Dabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to beholdDabao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
ha! what abt me ? no 25 for me ?
Q up , You write something like NE ?

Think some already given you once so should be less than 25.

get my rest of buddy to give you some , ok ?
Old 08-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabao View Post
Q up , You write something like NE ?

Think some already given you once so should be less than 25.

get my rest of buddy to give you some , ok ?
me can't write well like NE leh... besides also scare of them call me names
Old 08-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 13
YHgod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYHgod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYHgod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Glad everything is ok now by seeing you back here .

All mighty SEAJ , wish I can meet you for coffee one of this days.

But for now , why don't you let all these pointing and calling put to a stop or suggesting you might want to post elsewhere

http://sbfsg.org/showthr...=13&highlight=
Old 08-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YHgod View Post
All mighty SEAJ , wish I can meet you for coffee one of this days.

But for now , why don't you let all these pointing and calling put to a stop or suggesting you might want to post elsewhere

http://sbfsg.org/showthr...=13&highlight=
if nothing to share in this thread...then why dun write to moderator to close the thread...

just a suggestion...rather than all fighting WAR zone here...

TS missing and last post 02-05-2012...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11185 / Power: 18
NorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond reputeNorthEast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
And why are you so defensive of this paedophile? What? You're party to his disgusting activities too?
You still don't get it, do you? I think I can speak for most people here. What I/we am/are very perturbed is: You are calling and accusing another person of wrong and unlawful acts which is not right. At least show us some newspaper articles or some sort of proof that he or she has committed a crime, then we will appreciate your info sharing. Perhaps you have ran out of names to call him. Everybody knows that kopi-shop talk and actually doing the act is heaven and hell differences.

So, do I believe one of your name sake mentioning and telling the whole wide world that your mother a whore working in CP to support your family and your father is a eunuch? To be fair, of course I do not believe him but it sounded very funny, have to hand it to him for his imagination. Hmm,,,I wonder where has he gone to, perhaps CIA have invited him to have kopi.

There are many unwritten and unspoken rules in forums. You! Being in various and many forums for such a long time should know better and should lead by example. Even there are honours among thieves.

You continue with your ranting, no harm done here, carry on with your name calling and tantrum throwing. Just do not brand another fellow human being a criminal without sufficient evidence.

Ask yourself, you haven't done any soul searching and self reflecting, have you? Ask why can't the general public get along with you? I am repeating myself once again here - YOU do not know and DO NOT understand our walk and our talk. Over at ISG or WSG, you are fine because most people there think like you. Here, you write essay which is redundant to the main subject. Here, you try to dictate how people should walk, talk and behave in CP. Why do you even bother? What? Afraid of Singaporean/Malaysian spoiling the market prices in CP?

I remember in one of your post that you were raving about how FGG partied at MF. How many gals he sat with, how mush booze he bought. IMO - You just unlocked the prison gate of your green-eye monster. Envy is a sin, no? All of us here has our own ways of partying and our own individual budget. Why do you even bother how we spend ours.

Tell us how many of us here have you partied with? How many of us have you had a meal with? How many of us do you actually know as a 'friend' you have tried to get to know? Give it a rest. Life is short, go and enjoy CP, what's left it it.

Keep you friends close but your enemies closer
Old 08-08-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if nothing to share in this thread...then why dun write to moderator to close the thread...

just a suggestion...rather than all fighting WAR zone here...

TS missing and last post 02-05-2012...
no use lah bro ... just like in hcmc thread ... they just come back and if you ban them they always can create new clones ...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread