The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: thai baht rate update

just change yesterday SGD$1=24.5 BAHTS !!!!
SUPER SKY HIGH!!!!!
Old 29-10-2004, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
If you are new to BKK, always remember to change your SGD for BHT @ BKK Airport itself. It's so...so....much cheaper.
Yes...it's even better rate than GM but the Western Union counter in the ex-WTC offer the best open rate so far....

Of course for those who wanted to change "big" amount like buying a property or for business the gold smith shops in Siphankwai and Yawalut can offer great saving....

Cheers
Old 29-10-2004, 03:51 PM
azsxdc

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

The baht will continue to fall. Advise bros with bahts to throw change to other forex till u wish to spend them. Read the newspaper.
Old 29-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview
Yes...it's even better rate than GM but the Western Union counter in the ex-WTC offer the best open rate so far....

Of course for those who wanted to change "big" amount like buying a property or for business the gold smith shops in Siphankwai and Yawalut can offer great saving....

Cheers
bro hosei boh?
must be too engrossed in CP party
for me no chance to go up yet

btw i tink changing in SGP always better RATE than in BKK airport leh
anyway not much diff maybe u plus minus some tips to the girls
Old 29-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=vaxvms]bro hosei boh?

anyway not much diff maybe u plus minus some tips to the girls[/QUOTE

Hee..hee.. Me in Hk now. Tonight going into SZ and then CP tomorrow meeting Bro Tripping and the rests. We had a great party just few nights ago in Amazon and last weekend at anothe joint also in CP. I think i will take it easy tomorrow and will fly back to Sland on Sunday....

As for the exchange rate, i have check and confirmed a few times. The rate at those bank counters in Bangkok airport is better than the MCs in GM. You can also check base on this real time info.

This is the real time rates :
http://www.bangkokbank.com/Bangkok+B...es/default.htm

Just pick up the phone and call the MC in GM or anywhere in Sland and compare with the rate on the website. Please do a check to satisfy yourself once and for all.

Talking abt convenient, changing in Bangkok...at the airport is a breeze there are so many of them....

Cum next month lah....

Cheers

Last edited by Sinoview; 29-10-2004 at 04:59 PM.
Old 29-10-2004, 05:20 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Sinoview]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
bro hosei boh?

anyway not much diff maybe u plus minus some tips to the girls[/QUOTE

Hee..hee.. Me in Hk now. Tonight going into SZ and then CP tomorrow meeting Bro Tripping and the rests. We had a great party just few nights ago in Amazon and last weekend at anothe joint also in CP. I think i will take it easy tomorrow and will fly back to Sland on Sunday....

As for the exchange rate, i have check and confirmed a few times. The rate at those bank counters in Bangkok airport is better than the MCs in GM. You can also check base on this real time info.

This is the real time rates :
http://www.bangkokbank.com/Bangkok+B...es/default.htm

Just pick up the phone and call the MC in GM or anywhere in Sland and compare with the rate on the website. Please do a check to satisfy yourself once and for all.

Talking abt convenient, changing in Bangkok...at the airport is a breeze there are so many of them....

Cum next month lah....

Cheers
this yr tough until out of sudden got ad-hoc project in PRC
else have to wait for early next yr
have fun!!!
Old 29-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
NotByChoice is Cool - loads of Potential

There's a UOB-Radanasin Bank in the Pratunam area, just next to Indra Regent Hotel. That branch provides the most competitive rate relative to other banks in the Siam Square/Mah Boon Kruong area...always a few ticks better....
Old 30-10-2004, 01:48 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotByChoice
There's a UOB-Radanasin Bank in the Pratunam area, just next to Indra Regent Hotel. That branch provides the most competitive rate relative to other banks in the Siam Square/Mah Boon Kruong area...always a few ticks better....
Unless you are nearby the area, it is not really wise to travel there all the way to change money. It is always advisable to go somewhere nearby to change even the exchange rate might be lower than elsewhere. counting cost of transport etc should be taken in as one of the factors.

However, unless you are going to change big amounts, then thats a different story.

Thai baht is going weak due to the bombings in the South. Should be a good time for those who need Thai Baht.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 13-11-2004, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know what is the thai baht rate now at Golden Mile?
Old 15-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 22
evangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevangelist is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdevil
Does anyone know what is the thai baht rate now at Golden Mile?
I got number for the BKK Forex Money Changer directly in front of the 4 Faced Buddha. 62963236. U can try calling if you want.
Old 16-11-2004, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

seems like the thai baht has appreciated or SGD depreciated recently. the inter bank rate today before closing was 24.47 to a dollar. wonder if any bankers in this forum can shed some light on the situation.

kop khun na krap.
Old 16-11-2004, 06:51 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
seems like the thai baht has appreciated or SGD depreciated recently. the inter bank rate today before closing was 24.47 to a dollar. wonder if any bankers in this forum can shed some light on the situation.

kop khun na krap.
Cannot always depreciate mah. Must also appreciate once in a while.

You don't need a banker to shed some light. You need someone who can depreciate the baht.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 27-11-2004, 07:20 PM
ryanloke09

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

anyone know where offer higher rates for thai bahts?
golden mile or bugis area?
thanks
Old 27-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

24.42?
i bypassed GL today, saw the rate @ 39.93. -.-
Old 28-11-2004, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 21
Jun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJun|ch| deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech
24.42?
i bypassed GL today, saw the rate @ 39.93. -.-
i tot i saw thai baht rate at 23.75 today??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1