The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-06-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kayla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sake303 View Post
was in a hurry and got the deal done in 30mins. exotic look, petite body but with a monstrous pair(wrt to the body) of melons. chocolate beauty. kayla has very attractive eyes too if you can take your eyes off her boobs.
Loves your FR. thank you very much and see you again
Old 13-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetest View Post
This is one FR/session that I will remember for a long time because I banged onto a taxi on my way to meet Kayla. The damages to both cars were quite bad. I have a strong urge to cancel the session but knowing that Kayla was already at the hotel’s vicinity, I have no heart to cancel the appointment because she came all the way to town from the West. By the same token, I will be upset because I know what it is like if someone were to cancel my appointment without prior notice. With that in mind, I drove with a heavy heart to the hotel in the dented car.

For those who had tried contacting Kayla before for appointments might have experienced difficulties in securing an appointment due to Kayla’s busy schedule. I was one of them and after trying a few times, I actually gave up.

However, this time round, the table was turned. Instead of me calling Kayla, I actually received a text message from her trying to confirm my identity. Guessed she was trying to update her contact list then. Seizing the opportunity, I set up an appointment to meet her.

After the accident, I drove on with a disoriented mind to the hotel. I was still in a daze and needed time to compose myself but shortly after I checked in to the hotel, there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door for Kayla, she immediately gave me a very tight hug and asked if I was all right as I had already communicated with her regarding the accident.

That 30-second tight hug was good and reassuring. I was a little less-chatty in the beginning but the friendly and bubbly Kayla has put me at ease.

Kayla is rather short and is a small built lady. In this world you win some and you lose some. She may not have the height but there will be tons of girls who wish to be as well-endowed as Kayla. To be honest, I would want to believe that she has the largest natural bosom amongst all the FLs whom I have met. Her busts are nice and firm and yet you can feel the softness when you squeeze them.

We started making out on the bed. Her kisses were really passionate. If you are one who enjoys a long and passionate kiss, look no further and you ought to try Kayla if you have not already done so. There was no barrier as she went all out while kissing me. You can feel that she doesn’t just kiss and entertain you as a client superficially. She had kisses all over me including my neck, my ears, my eyes, and all other parts of my body. With my eyes closed while enjoying her kisses, I actually had forgotten about the earlier road accident momentarily.

The foreplay, which included me fingering her and sucking her tits, had made us both very wet. We then continued to make love intimately. As we were both enjoying each other, we held back and took longer than usual to cum.

After our session, we had our bath together and scrubbed each other clean.

Some of you may be aware that Kayla is known to Eunice – and Eunice had told Kayla that I was a nice guy (maybe because of that and that’s why I got a text message from her….haha). So now we know the girls actually talk about us and give reference to each other…hehe
thank you for your FR. may god bless you and hope everything's well on your side. see you again
Old 13-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenlon View Post
fr on kayla

i have been trying to secure a slot with kayla over the past couple weeks but cos of her schedule i almost give up hope of ever meeting her. luckily few days ago i log into sbf and see that kayla post her avail for friday so mai tu liao i immediately pm her to ask for slot. and so i finally got a chance to see this girl for myself!

i arrive at the location and got the room and msg her. earlier she msg me ask me pls dun be late, so i quickly rush down without eating lunch, only had 1 kopi to fill my tummy. luckily when kayla appear i say its all worth it!

i wasnt expecting someone like her honestly. since she say she is eurasian and quite complicated blood i thought maybe is the half chinese half angmoh kind, but even though she is not that kind, she is v attractive petite girl and i see already immediately shiok liao! esp looking at her boobs. wah cant keep my eyes off them. even with her top on can see damn bloody big siah! btw kayla is the 1st non chinese girl i ever bonk and i think i choose the right one to start with!

first we tcss to break ice, then we go shower together. 1st time fl shower tog with me the moment she take her clothes off i immed mari kita liao! then climb into the bed and tcss a bit more. then i cannot tahan liao, hand move under the blanket to stroke her thigh. then she slowly move closer and closer to me until her head is leaning on my chest and i start to squeeze her boobs.

her boobs are amazing siah. the biggest pair i have ever seen! much more than a handful and they actually feel heavy to me lor! plus kayla is v small size so wah lau i tell you the boobs alone are worth it! i keep on squeezing them, later lick and suck her nipples also. in fact thru out the whole session 90% of the time i have 1 hand on either of her boobs all the time!!

then she start to kiss my neck and lips and we french, then she move down and suck my nipples. shiok siah! then she go down and give bbbj. mmmmmm her bbbj skill quite good, know the right speed and depth and good suction.

then i ask to paint her and give her pussy a good licking until she cant tahan ask me to stop. then she give me another round of bbbj to get my didi up, put the cap on and lower herself onto me. wah in that position her big big boobs right in front of my face! yummy!!! change to sitting, then missionary. she know how to clench her pussy muscle, can feel her tightening around me as i thrust hard. moaning is nice, i like cos dun sound fake. i like the panting and gasping kind more than the screaming kind. i usually end in doggy but i thought dowan lah, cos i think will be uncomfortable for her having her big big boobs swinging as they hang down. so i just hug her and keep pounding her in missionary until i fired.

attitude wise kayla is very friendly, chatty and accommodating. she really try to give her clients a good experience. yes v hard to get hold of her cos of her tight schedule but its worth it when you do get hold of her!

kayla
looks: tan skin, pretty and petite with nice features
boobs: 1 word - awesome!! i think must be d cupper and fucking nice to grab
bbbj: nice with good suction
painting: gave her a good tongue fu session
fj: tight and shiok. i like her moans.
attitude: good and friendly
gfe: top notch!
rtf: of cse! only a matter of whether can get her or not, haha!

not sure of what eunice tell kayla abt me or whether she tell kayla abt me but that remind me long time never go find eunice liao. ah when vit m recover!!
love this easy going man. thank you zenlon and hope to see you again. god bless you
Old 15-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Samster

hey guys,i will be free tmr. sorry couldnt make it today.
had something important going on this morning.
tmr will be a good day for me. available 1pm till 3pm.
sorry couldnt take much slots as i will have work in the evening.
so yeah,sorry and hope to hear from some of you guys soon.
Old 19-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

hi guys,i will be back on Monday(21st June).
slots available : 12pm,1pm,2pm,3pm.
appreciate if there's any advance booking.

hope to hear from any of you soon. cheers!
Old 19-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Alwaystanding is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Kayla care to pm me ur contact
Old 19-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
charles_37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can u pm yr contact details. Tks
Old 19-06-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 18
sucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersucram72 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Kayla

I love to have a wonderful time with you. Hope you would not mind pm me your contact. Thanks in advance dear
Old 20-06-2010, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 16
jackro is one of the Best!jackro is one of the Best!jackro is one of the Best!

hi kayla, can i have your contact? sorry but i didnt see any charges too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread