The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 15-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscible View Post
just went down to Petain. Very dissapointing, i have gone down to Petain 3 times in 2 weeks and i cannot catch Da S or Janet. The housekeeper auntie in H10 told me that Da S haven't came to work for very long is it true? And also Janet, a brother said she came to work already, still didn't see her. sighs.
yap, saw her on monday, or was it tuesday. i could have been first in q, but i passed cos i never seen her before, and anyway my target dat day was carol h7, so i walk in. a few seconds later, 2 brothers started a q, so i join in the q to see how she look like. she looks young with big neh. after she tidy her room, the first guy went in, and then she off the light. methink booking. and that was only about 5pm. sometimes it is just luck.
think l'ii like to try one day. hehe..

bonk
Old 15-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Dear all seniors... I'm planning to visit PT. However I'm looking for WL that can CIM other than:

Xue Er
Michelle
Ann
Lai Lai
Zoey

Any recommendations for a newbie like me?
Nowadays bbbj in PT already hard to find, so CIM become harder to come by liao...
Old 15-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Nowadays bbbj in PT already hard to find, so CIM become harder to come by liao...
Haiii.....
Old 15-09-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to petain about 630pm, went to recee around and since tight on budget so decided to try lower cat aka 30 40

Had been receeing for about 10 mins and saw Aida h22r8 30 bucks 

Reason for choosin her as she is e few open doors n her look Is of my type

After I pee in e sink , I was washed by Aida, then she told me to lye on bed rest first, 
After which she applied KY n capped me.

Started off with nipples sucking and afterwhich she blow me for a good 10 mins with my hands roaming her back butt n neh neh..

Very sop,asked me to go missionary n I hugged n pump her for another 10 Mins n thr goes my army into e cd 

Below r e ratings :

Look: 7/10
Body : slim 7/10
Boobs : smaller than my gf a cup bah : 6/10
Fj : 6/10
Rtf : no , I feel try Yvonne better cuter and pussy tighter and more sexy, although cat 40
Old 15-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishouldnot View Post
Went to petain about 630pm, went to recee around and since tight on budget so decided to try lower cat aka 30 40

Had been receeing for about 10 mins and saw Aida h22r8 30 bucks 

Reason for choosin her as she is e few open doors n her look Is of my type

After I pee in e sink , I was washed by Aida, then she told me to lye on bed rest first, 
After which she applied KY n capped me.

Started off with nipples sucking and afterwhich she blow me for a good 10 mins with my hands roaming her back butt n neh neh..

Very sop,asked me to go missionary n I hugged n pump her for another 10 Mins n thr goes my army into e cd 

Below r e ratings :

Look: 7/10
Body : slim 7/10
Boobs : smaller than my gf a cup bah : 6/10
Fj : 6/10
Rtf : no , I feel try Yvonne better cuter and pussy tighter and more sexy, although cat 40
most of the cheongsters after bonk her, never RTF, ha...ha.... typical every thing also Cannot ! service SOP, nothing special? she got the look! nice body but.....wat a waste ? if she learns some skill from 2433, 0205....even 50 long Q outside her door step?
Old 16-09-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
most of the cheongsters after bonk her, never RTF, ha...ha.... typical every thing also Cannot ! service SOP, nothing special? she got the look! nice body but.....wat a waste ? if she learns some skill from 2433, 0205....even 50 long Q outside her door step?
True bro I agreed , 2433 lailai and 0205 mun mun yet to try , but I saw mun mun yesterday but I never go in , one thing is tight on budget , the other is her face not my type.

Nonetheless if her service makes up for It , I might go for it,
Btw she provide boobs sucking , bbbj fj , is it right bro?
Anything I missed out?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Old 16-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro fornicator , did u try h10r1 wl ? Any infor on her ? She is quite meaty lei .
Old 16-09-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishouldnot View Post
True bro I agreed , 2433 lailai and 0205 mun mun yet to try , but I saw mun mun yesterday but I never go in , one thing is tight on budget , the other is her face not my type.

Nonetheless if her service makes up for It , I might go for it,
Btw she provide boobs sucking , bbbj fj , is it right bro?
Anything I missed out?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
Boob Sucking? i don't think so? this morning when i was around bugis area saw Mun Mun walking from JB bus terminal to Bugis MRT in a hurry? wearing a T shirt with quite heavy make up, of course her boob is so outstanding with the tight T shirt, no girls dare to walk beside her.....
Old 16-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
ketui44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Hello to all bro. Just had a sexsion with Janet, H12r08. Below is my humble fr.

Look - 8/10 I just can not tahan her cfm look
body - 8/10 not bad for MILF. Not much fat.
BBBJ - 10/10 she really work hard till I cum before fj. It has been a long time since this happened to me for cheonging so long.
GFE - 9/10 very chatty and good conversion.
TRF - YES!
Overall service I had was above average. Hope fully this is not one off. Looks like I found a good fl already.

H24 was closed when I left around 2 30. Anyone know what happen? May be King fornicator can enlighten us. Thank you.
Old 16-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - H24 Closure

My pleasure to be of help and service. It has been more than a week since I visited PT but below is the information that I have gathered so far.

Every house got a room dedicated for 'office'. This is where the OKT, boss, manager (whatever) is located during 'office hours' and he/she must be present at all times!

When AV went to conduct 'spot check' on that day, it so happens that no boss was present at H24, thus a violation of the rules and was penalised accordingly by having the whole house closed for business. Until when? That I don't know. But it is obvious now that it could be 1 whole week. We see how if next week open already.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for FR on Janet Bro ketui44, I will arrange to ups your points once I regain my powers and if I haven't ups you yet before.

Happy weekend to all Samsters.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketui44 View Post
Hello to all bro. Just had a sexsion with Janet, H12r08. Below is my humble fr.

Look - 8/10 I just can not tahan her cfm look
body - 8/10 not bad for MILF. Not much fat.
BBBJ - 10/10 she really work hard till I cum before fj. It has been a long time since this happened to me for cheonging so long.
GFE - 9/10 very chatty and good conversion.
TRF - YES!
Overall service I had was above average. Hope fully this is not one off. Looks like I found a good fl already.

H24 was closed when I left around 2 30. Anyone know what happen? May be King fornicator can enlighten us. Thank you.
Old 18-09-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy H7R6 2 floor Kathy $50

18 September 2011, Sunday btw 130 pm to 150 pm

It was liked 5 years; she had changed a lot after clothing off. The usual I would update the scene.

H24 was closed today. H22 Sally, Mei Na on business and, Nikki looking good with Michelle also on business. Michelle looks fresh, I say she had captured a pool of regular customers.

H16 Pat was in a new dress, I think Miss Heaven Queen has maintained her beauty but, her skin tone is too dark. We knew compare to PRC WLs, Malaysian girls lose out on this. Except Miss Moon and, H7 Carol and few girls.

Kathy has aged a lot, in fact closer look she is as old as PT brothels, no more the sweet girl of 5 years ago. She also did not offer the mouth wash after session. I told her being seeing good stuffs from her, just to test her a bit. And I got want came out of the horse mouth.

Kathy is grateful we wrote favorable stuffs of her here; especially her supporters liked me after a long period of time. A complaint she brought it up, she said some body wrote she does raw BJ. I don’t think this is an issue, rather few FRs wrote on her CDs.

I think Kelantan clinic has taken notice, she was given tick off. I thanked them for this, if that is what I believed. Miss Kathy body is out of shape, slim dry skin tone and, her tits are sagging. Her teeth are black probably she smoked a lot. Ok! She started by fondling mine body, kissing my chest legs and so on. Rather interesting I would gave her a 7 10. Then she push her ass on mine face, 69 we knew is her style.

Minus the sitting on bed, back facing her client, I suck on her cunt ass for about 5 minutes while her BJ away. I say 6/ 10 rushing and robot liked.
Reverse cowgirl I grad her assess, pumping her down with the Paik sound. I feel her pussy is losing, she then asked to lie on bed. B4 this I french her all the way, of course Kathy don’t mine but she closed her eyes. Sorry my girl for this I give you a 5/ 10 for, without locking tongues, I remember you went all the way with me about 5 years ago.

I opened her legs wider, took her missionary kissed her small tits, she let out a disapproval noise. So I brought mine body down, frenched her while pumping her pussy. She opened her eyes to look at the clock, I knew so I increased the speed.

Crying out loud, I was thinking of Ann; saw her sitting on bed b4, I enter Kathy’s room, swinging her long hair. Sort of inviting me to take her, I recalled FRs of Ann, big tits good for grapping during sex. I came and kissed Kathy the last time, sex I cannot give her more than 5/ 10.

She was indirectly rushing me off; I had to vision her to Ann, which is no good. RTF! Hell No maybe Miss Ann?
Old 19-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros ketui44,

U consider yrself hv a lucky day. I hv tried for the past few wks to locate her, everytime MIA. Although I do not go PT on Sat, but chge my schedule to lk for her last weekend. Again MIA. As other bros hv prev adv, we shld hv a Plan B to back up. I lk for 2433/Lai Lai, 1613/Vivi, 1004/Da-S, 1111/Jolene all also absent fm work. In the end, empty handed. Notice on Sat, alot of the WLs does not work.
Old 19-09-2011, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - H24 back in business

Hi all Samsters, my sources says H24 will be opening tomorrow, 20 Sept.

FYI only.

Cheers.
Old 19-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
simplysexlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Last thursday probaby its the fate that lead me to visit this wl. I went to PT with no target actually, Janet is probably the only one if want me to list out. So, went in to all the even number houses, and noted all of the ang pai was not available (gone back or not working, i reached at 6.40pm). I went in h10, saw 2 bro waiting outside of a room, i did not notice the room number and keep "door-shopping". Then, dunno why after looking around the place, i went to h10 again, and saw the brothers still q there. Then i tot who is inside the room, take down the rm number 04, go outside open my 3G and visit the pt s-list (really thnx to bro fornicator n others to maintain this list). Then i realise it is the one of the famous- Da S. My eyes straight blinking, n decide to take the q n take a look how she look like.
When i started to take the q, 1 bro already went in. Then i wait for about 20 mins with another bro, then e door opened, i saw her n i told myself not bad can try her, since no target nor in hurry. Then wait for another 20 min i guessed, the door open again. I went in n paid 50, n the sexxion start.
She told me to hang my clothes n put my bag in a corner with soft voice. I was like woahh... Good good.. Then, ask me to sit on the basin to wash me up. My hand roaming her back n her skin is the silky type one.. Woohooo... Yummy. Then she clean me up n i lie on the bed, then start her service. I don't remember much of the details. But i would say i really enjoy her service, from licking to sucking, everything is nice.... Then she ride on me 1st in cow boy action, then horse riding action. Ohhhh man, i muz speak this to all bro who havent tried her. Her look when she ride on me is really a killer seductive, horny, bitchy n hungry type of look. Almost killed me instantly, lucky my heart still can take it (i'm still not old, anyway). I keep enjoying every moment of the seductive to look at me. Then, she ask me to take turn. She didnt lie down, n show me her ass which i definitely know what to do next. Her ass is also to my liking type, can grab it hard n pump her hard one. While pump her in dogy position, i try to kiss her cheek from her back. And to my surprise she seems like want to french wit me, but i didn take lah. Then continue pump her hard n about 8-10 mins, shot my little soldiers into her pussy. But too bad, got a plastic wall there, cannot invade in

Ok.. Enuf long already. My contribution for the rating:
WL: h10r04 Da S
Look: 7 (8.5 for that killer seductive look)
Boobs: B- (ok for me)
Painting: 8
Bj: 8 (i requested)
Ar: 7
Fr: 8 (9 to make me feel like want to rape her like no tomorrow)
Rtf: definitely yes. My priority list now.
Old 21-09-2011, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried H14R03 last month

Looks: 7
Figure: 7
Service:3 (no squeeze,lick,suck)very restricted