The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-08-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Great contribution as usual bro! Was going to try her out because of your FR.

However, recent other FRs says this Nicole is also a FL. Can top up for full course, albeit on the high side. Also mentioned is that her hygiene is questionable too. That she doesn't clean up after customers zhut zhut. Hmmmm...
Great summary..from kopio? Haha
Wait for ur fr man
Old 04-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
She very laojiao already, when i first met her was wolves era. attests to how long it's been.

i think last time fj $150 or some shit only. was quite a regular of hers as she treats me well. she used to ask me stay overnight at her place with her also. GFE was strong back then.

haven't tried her since she came back but based on few reviews from bros shared. not worth a try anymore. actually texted her as i had her wechat from wolves era but she replied very nonchalantly. so no mood to find her also
i tried her recently, im a sucker for a foxy look. the way she bbbj in the shower and on the bed, no horse run for me. unfortunately never tried the massage to comment.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

However, recent other FRs says this Nicole is also a FL. Can top up for full course, albeit on the high side. Also mentioned is that her hygiene is questionable too. That she doesn't clean up after customers zhut zhut. Hmmmm...
If her pics suit your taste I say give her at least ONE try. I reckon you will have a good time coz she is a good sport and is playful with words and action. Caveat is she is such an experienced cock teaser that be prepared for some tug-of-war in terms of how much boundaries can be pushed for bros who pays "flat rate". Some premium contents are bound to require higher tiered subscription..which I didn't enquire tbh. I kinda like to push more with ML that are not so seasoned, personal preference

Am also wary the accelerated hype on her lately, whether intentional or unintentional. Not suggesting she is not deserving of the good publicity (she probably don't need anyway lol) but to put things into perspective, if someone only have enough $$ for one session with a sensual ML, my recommendation to him will be either An An or Xue Er. They offer more for the same price and is only getting less love these days coz been around very long and stale to us whom been cheonging for a while.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Urgently need help

Any bros out there using SingTel prepaid hi card? I try to send out message today for booking but all was not delivered. At first I though is not enough money then I go top up 2time but still cannot.

Any kind bros have the same encounter please let me know. Appreciate your help.
Heard many MLs also kena same issue. Also using SingTel. Suspect it is an issue with the telco. Was with a ML for Makan yesterday she also was complaining about the issue.

In fact just finished lunch with another one she also said the same thing and it’s still happening while we were eating just now.

Funny thing is while it’s reflect “not sent” in their phone I can actually received over my end. So it’s a system issue. Hopefully will resolve soon. A lot of them panic and asked me for help 😅 almost drove one of them down to Apple store to check phone.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Also mentioned is that her hygiene is questionable too. That she doesn't clean up after customers zhut zhut. Hmmmm...
Honestly slightly questionable, because she more or less back to back with little gaps inbetween unless customer leaves early. its to the extent, when i walk out, i can guesstimate which is the bro going to visit her.

Towels, some times abit of smell but i think its more because they dont have proper "drying" facility there. tbh landlord should just put a damn dryer there to solve this problem. some towels due to lack of "airing" got abit of chao seng smell.

thankfully i have never smelled a bad smell/saliva smell coming from her body before. nor have during zhut tasted any questionable taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaylover View Post
i tried her recently, im a sucker for a foxy look. the way she bbbj in the shower and on the bed, no horse run for me. unfortunately never tried the massage to comment.
Glad you had a good time bro. have to say that she is pretty good with bbbj. especially when she looks at you with that cfm face while she's doing it
Old 04-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Caveat is she is such an experienced cock teaser that be prepared for some tug-of-war in terms of how much boundaries can be pushed for bros who pays "flat rate". Some premium contents are bound to require higher tiered subscription..which I didn't enquire tbh.
This one spot on.

I didn't enquire on the "top-up" and just play flat rate as well. it truly is a little pushing on boundaries as a flatrate payer but i personally think it adds to the fun of it.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

Recently sibei cui, no tip top quality SYT Ml, want to commando also cannot. Regular all go overseas. Sad
Old 04-08-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
You dont know what u missing.
Its the top up for add on svcs.
Its a bit on the high side when I up her but thereafter with all the tua kah upping the price its beyond most reach of most bros liao.
O well it was good while it lasted.
Please. FJ is not the endgame for every cheongsters whom book a MASSAGE lady. If that is the goal, we will book FUCK lady. Btw, need not use every opportunity to keep repeating you top up for FJ with this ML or others. Those interested in your exploits will surely PM you. As for the rest of us, everyone will have our own successful conquests but we chose not to broadcast because we understand the saying "less is more". Peace out.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To me she is overrated and overhyped..

I'll stick to LL and XX instead lol.. JJ better for me also..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Please. FJ is not the endgame for every cheongsters whom book a MASSAGE lady. If that is the goal, we will book FUCK lady. Btw, need not use every opportunity to keep repeating you top up for FJ with this ML or others. Those interested in your exploits will surely PM you. As for the rest of us, everyone will have our own successful conquests but we chose not to broadcast because we understand the saying "less is more". Peace out.
You still haven't put him on ignore?

I know many others have..

I'm surprised u even want to respond to that Disney joker lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
I believe Singtel network down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Urgently need help

Any bros out there using SingTel prepaid hi card? I try to send out message today for booking but all was not delivered. At first I though is not enough money then I go top up 2time but still cannot.

Any kind bros have the same encounter please let me know. Appreciate your help.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You still haven't put him on ignore?

I know many others have..

I'm surprised u even want to respond to that Disney joker lol..
Haha, was quoted so chin chye la. First and last
Old 04-08-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
To me she is overrated and overhyped..

I'll stick to LL and XX instead lol.. JJ better for me also..
Bro, LL and XX is Ling Long and Xiao Xue respectively?
Old 04-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Bro, LL and XX is Ling Long and Xiao Xue respectively?
Shld be xiao xiao ?
Old 04-08-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Shld be xiao xiao ?
Her ad is delisted... Rtc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1