The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryying View Post
I think the milf neighbour now gilf but last time, she consider pretty for my taste. Got chance, will peek at her when she is watering the plants. Her boobs quite big, super shiok to watch. Too bad no more contract them else might have bonk her after my divorce.
Take this as a lesson learnt, bro. Make sure you grab the next opportunity that comes your way. Can eat, don't waste. MILFs are generally easier to hook, because they are experienced enough to already know what they want. Your job is to make sure that you are just the guy to give it to her.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 15-02-2024, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wow nice... Is ur Sri Lankan maid chio? How was sex with her like?
To he frank, at 14 any sex is good sex when you can come home daily from school and first thing is you take off your pants and just fuck the maid.

Really, I never imagine I'll have this life but daily sex is really good at 14 even if the maid is old.
Old 19-02-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 19
insomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud ofinsomia has much to be proud of

MILF know what we want. while young girls want us to know what they want and some times they will have princess sickness.

GILF are horny those who are reaching near 60s so you need to use KY gel in order to enjoy.
Old 21-02-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

I only managed to hook a MILF once and it was before i got married.

She was my ex secondary school classmate who was divorced and has a teenage kid.

we found each other in our alumni fb page and hit off quite quickly which was easy because we already knew each other so it was a matter of catching up the 15 years we lost.

she was a physical instructor so she was of splendid shape. i was a bit behind her curve because i had stopped working out about 6 months but could still go head to head with her.

we would do these weekend staycations and do almost nothing else but fuck and eat. we would fuck in the private sauna and private pool. our regular exchange rate was her 2 orgasms to my 1 cum shot.

and that girl knows how to chase her cum dragon so she doesn't let me off easy.

at a certain point (about a year in) it felt like love. we spent a lot of good times together and she was a strong independent woman so she didn't need me to hang around her all the time because she has stuff to do.

i also got along well with her daughter (no i didn't thought about fucking her... she was only 13).

at a certain point i did broach the question if we are serious or are we just good friends that fuck (quite different from FWB). thats when she confessed she is very happy being divorced and also happy with the arrangement we have. the whole no need to be married and we can still be happy type of relationship, which i also appreciated.

our relationship lasted another 8 months before she told me she is going to join her brother in australia and asked me if i want to tag along. i regrettably turned her down because i still have ties locally and a substantial backlog of work that i am committed to. i did follow her to aussieland to help her set up her place but long distance relationships are not my thing and had to break it off a few months after i came back home.

still miss her though. she still DMs me as a friend and one of the most heartstring pulls is her daugther telling me she misses me too.
Old 21-02-2024, 08:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post

She was my ex secondary school classmate who was divorced and has a teenage kid.

we found each other in our alumni fb page and hit off quite quickly which was easy because we already knew each other so it was a matter of catching up the 15 years we lost.

she was a physical instructor so she was of splendid shape. i was a bit behind her curve because i had stopped working out about 6 months but could still go head to head with her.

we would do these weekend staycations and do almost nothing else but fuck and eat. we would fuck in the private sauna and private pool. our regular exchange rate was her 2 orgasms to my 1 cum shot.

at a certain point (about a year in) it felt like love. we spent a lot of good times together and she was a strong independent woman so she didn't need me to hang around her all the time because she has stuff to do.

i also got along well with her daughter (no i didn't thought about fucking her... she was only 13).

at a certain point i did broach the question if we are serious or are we just good friends that fuck (quite different from FWB). thats when she confessed she is very happy being divorced and also happy with the arrangement we have. the whole no need to be married and we can still be happy type of relationship, which i also appreciated.

our relationship lasted another 8 months before she told me she is going to join her brother in australia and asked me if i want to tag along. i regrettably turned her down because i still have ties locally and a substantial backlog of work that i am committed to. i did follow her to aussieland to help her set up her place but long distance relationships are not my thing and had to break it off a few months after i came back home.

still miss her though. she still DMs me as a friend and one of the most heartstring pulls is her daugther telling me she misses me too.
that's an ideal relationship bro

had the good feels, and left amicably with a open door. Nice.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 21-02-2024, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats when she confessed she is very happy being divorced and also happy with the arrangement we have. the whole no need to be married and we can still be happy type of relationship, which i also appreciated.
for someone who isn't willing to commit, asking you to uproot yourself and migrate to Australia for her sake is kinda selfish of her.

Her brother and daughter will be on her side in the event of any future dispute. What's your role in her life in the whole scheme of things over the next 10 - 20 years? She hasn't really thought it through
Old 21-02-2024, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
for someone who isn't willing to commit, asking you to uproot yourself and migrate to Australia for her sake is kinda selfish of her.

Her brother and daughter will be on her side in the event of any future dispute. What's your role in her life in the whole scheme of things over the next 10 - 20 years? She hasn't really thought it through
Retrospectively, i think she didn't want to put down anymore roots here thats why she didn't want to remarry.

If I played the long game until she got her PR and stayed with her over there long enough to either get my own PR or we just get hitched to save some of the paperwork but that is a damn long game... we are talking about 4 - 8 years.

That is a lot of ''what ifs'' and I still have my own life to lead here. It was easy for her to leave because she has no substantial ties here. But for me, its a lot different situation.

I appreciate that she even gave me a choice and that is a sign alone that she wants me to be with her when she starts off anew in her new adventure. But its not to be and I am okay with it in the end.
Old 21-02-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
dman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydman19 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how do I get the MILFs to be horny and wet.... something I am still trying to improve. I have no problem getting the younger ladies horny and wet and having great sex, but so far my experience with milf are not so good, always seem to dry up very fast and hint to me they don't wanna continue
Old 28-02-2024, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Kayson66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally didn't try any before but I have had friends who dated MILF and ofc fucked them.. It's the experience that MILF have that gets them addicted.
Old 28-02-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Got to know a milf ml figure good just turn 40. Went to her rented apartment she is staying alone. Some times i will buy drinks and she will do the cooking. Nice lady and her background is abit interesting. Anyway When they like you they really know how to maintain relationships. Everyone once in a while in morning will send me good morning greetings with her bared body photo to me. Of course important part covered up with blanket. Showing half boobs, abit of aerola shown, bare legs and feet photos, off shoulder....fucking wise she is wild.... she got her own gadgets toys and such. With experience this girls are really good in bed. But I know her her turn off. Guys who shoot to fast. So stamina is important I guess for her. Her bbbj is mind blowing if not enough exp you will shoot out damn fast. Good FWB.
Old 28-02-2024, 07:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Got to know a milf ml figure good just turn 40. Went to her rented apartment she is staying alone. Some times i will buy drinks and she will do the cooking. Nice lady and her background is abit interesting. Anyway When they like you they really know how to maintain relationships. Everyone once in a while in morning will send me good morning greetings with her bared body photo to me. Of course important part covered up with blanket. Showing half boobs, abit of aerola shown, bare legs and feet photos, off shoulder....fucking wise she is wild.... she got her own gadgets toys and such. With experience this girls are really good in bed. But I know her her turn off. Guys who shoot to fast. So stamina is important I guess for her. Her bbbj is mind blowing if not enough exp you will shoot out damn fast. Good FWB.
Nice bro. SOunds juicy.
Old 28-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 13
Mozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to beholdMozhe is a splendid one to behold

Had a few wild sexsion with a preggi milf . She has 2 son and a 3rd in her when we met . We fucked at her house when her husband was outstations and the son were at school. Always welcome me with her transparent sexy nightgown at her doorway when i reached her house.
Bedroom aircon was already on to the right temperature and she was will stripped me naked and pushed me to her bathroom. Using her 2 melons to rub my body and will uncontrollably moaned when her sensitive nipples brushed against my body.
She will make me sit on the toilet bowl and sucked me off and will teased me showing my cums in her mouth before she ultimately swallowed down.
While recharging myself after the 1st shot .. she will laid on the bed , legs spread wide and presented me her clean shaven pussy. She was super noisy when i eat and suck her pussy and i will never felt thirsty as she will give out lots of juices for me.
When i was fully charged and ready for action , she will pulled me up on her bed , mount and rode me. She likes to pressed her boobies on my face and asked me to suck and bite her nipples hard. A milf definitely knows what she wants.
Since she was already pregnant, i was welcome to shoot as much as i have into her .
Having sex with a milf is beyond what u can think of , its not only good sex, but the care they can give you. They are not sticky and not after money or rewards .. at least not my milf .
Till now we still meet up as and when we can ... with sex or without sex. I just love her company. I cant elaborate how i met her coz that will revealed my occupation. In my line i have many opportunities to meet woman from all field.

Last edited by Mozhe; 28-02-2024 at 02:53 PM.
Old 28-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

hang on..... why is the daughter missing you? hahaha. Don't tell me you .....
Old 28-02-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
kakalim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
hang on..... why is the daughter missing you? hahaha. Don't tell me you .....
Shhhhh ..... dun pichar lobang hahaha
Old 28-02-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: How you guys think of fucking MILF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Nice bro. SOunds juicy.
Yes...think about it now I also steam.

Last edited by deathnitez; 28-02-2024 at 09:04 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1