The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Japanese Foam Massage (日本泡沫按摩)

Good Day Bros,

Has anyone tried this massage before?
Is it as good as those erotic nuru massage?

Please advice.
Thank you.
Old 19-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all
Re: Japanese Foam Massage (日本泡沫按摩)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Good Day Bros,

Has anyone tried this massage before?
Is it as good as those erotic nuru massage?

Please advice.
Thank you.
It's just swedish massage with soap. Nothing erotic about it. I did at one of the spa at habourfront area. Prefer not to waste money on that.
Old 20-06-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 13
iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!iBonkYoona is one of the Best!

Not worth trying, i rather u add-on body scrub still cheaper. Easily cost you $50 more. Save your money for extra top-ups.

I went to 2 different places one term it as "turkish" another term it as "Japanese foam" but in fact both is the same thing. Worst thing is they will tell you not to shower to "wash" off the benefits, just wipe it off with towel. Joke sia. I also happen to check that they just use normal kirei kirei mix with water for the foamy effect. What kind of "benefits" for a normal soap?
Old 20-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexshoot View Post
It's just swedish massage with soap. Nothing erotic about it. I did at one of the spa at habourfront area. Prefer not to waste money on that.
Bro, thank you for your advice.
Old 20-06-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post
Not worth trying, i rather u add-on body scrub still cheaper. Easily cost you $50 more. Save your money for extra top-ups.

I went to 2 different places one term it as "turkish" another term it as "Japanese foam" but in fact both is the same thing. Worst thing is they will tell you not to shower to "wash" off the benefits, just wipe it off with towel. Joke sia. I also happen to check that they just use normal kirei kirei mix with water for the foamy effect. What kind of "benefits" for a normal soap?
Haha... Bro, you are right. They are a bunch of jokers.
Old 20-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha... Bro, you are right. They are a bunch of jokers.
SG ones bo beh zhao.
Once u tried jap ones in jepun u won’t want those here. 😢
hahaha 😝
Old 20-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonkYoona View Post

Thanks...I thought they will jerk u off with the foam
Old 20-06-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
Ace2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just gimmick like $88 prostate. tried once at one place at Bugis. yes I got rip..haha

I used in live in Japan. those Massage places with China or Korean girls has the shower type one was so much better.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
SG ones bo beh zhao.
Once u tried jap ones in jepun u won’t want those here. 😢
hahaha 😝
Haha... too bad no chance to try.
True bro, I saw those av videos very seductive until automatic flag rising.
Old 20-06-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha... too bad no chance to try.
True bro, I saw those av videos very seductive until automatic flag rising.
Oh, n best part is unlimited servings of fj bj hj body slide abalone slide etc. u can rise she will serve. 👍
Old 20-06-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, n best part is unlimited servings of fj bj hj body slide abalone slide etc. u can rise she will serve. 👍
Wow... so nice. Must be ex.
Old 20-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow... so nice. Must be ex.
Typical jap fixed price system based on time. No extra top up n no need tips too but if u feel generous she will accept. 😆
One service that I like best is their abalone slide on your tool. Imagine edging but with the abalone instead of hands. And she will slide yr tool in n out to stroke her abalone. When u bth u can slide in to explode off cuz raw. Best ecstasies 👍
Here really got bo beh zhao. Hahaha!

Last edited by Littlebigbone; 20-06-2022 at 10:37 PM.
Old 21-06-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Typical jap fixed price system based on time. No extra top up n no need tips too but if u feel generous she will accept. 😆
One service that I like best is their abalone slide on your tool. Imagine edging but with the abalone instead of hands. And she will slide yr tool in n out to stroke her abalone. When u bth u can slide in to explode off cuz raw. Best ecstasies 👍
Actually if you want those Japanese nuru, there are a few who may perform pussy sliding if they want. Most of the time use their armpit or leg to “giap” your cock and fire off.
Old 21-06-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow... that's high in the sky.

Bro, I don't think there is any abalone edging here right?
Old 21-06-2022, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Actually if you want those Japanese nuru, there are a few who may perform pussy sliding if they want. Most of the time use their armpit or leg to “giap” your cock and fire off.
Bro, do you have such lobangs? Can pm share please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1