The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lawman01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JB Spas TCSS Corner/ Newbie Helpdesk :)

newbie here, looking for good massage near CIQ or KSL with happy ending. Thank you
Old Today, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 22
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Alight, either way I am glad for Nana. She was the only Aman girl which I had so much fun with we ever spent 1.5hrs inside the room. Lol!
29 complained that customer volume has slowed down ever since her return. Perhaps it's due to her hair colour change?? I dunno. Lol
I think the girls can earn slightly more working for a stable. Moreover she has been with LA for almost 6 months+
1.5hrs!! What the hell did you do with her in the room during that 1.5hrs besides bonking?? Or you had multiple shots? She never even spend more than 45 mins with me last time.... sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Hmm... Tiagong the legendary Mr Oppa also used to spend 1.5hrs with Nana in the room de wor...what a coincidence.
That was what I've been hearing too. So legendary is this Mr Oppa that every girl was gossiping about him. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
Hahaha. It's ok, without a Nina you still have many other tiraks that will appreciate your chap cai png sponsorship. But neither do I believe you can't afford them an iPhone.
Why no time to go JB nowadays? I'm still think of spa-ing with you guys soon!
Of course bro tarma69 can afford iPhones for his tiraks. He gay gay act poor only, just like you. Hahaha! Can lah, arrange one day we meet up again. I can enlist AY's help to seduce him back to JB.
Old Today, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wankenstein201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Trying to decide on which one to visit - any reccs for syt or newbie?
Old Today, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Huh? Go back Vietnam with her? Where got time sia?? Old uncle me don't even have enough time to go JB nowadays
Bo lah. The amount of ang pows I gave away probably not enough to even buy half an iPhone. Just enough for each girl to da bao chap cai png.
So when are you gonna tame that tigress in NZ?
What's keeping you from JB lately? Work? SG tirak? Or avoiding some JB tiraks hagging you for iPhones?? Lol
Have tamed the tigress but kenna devoured instead. Lol! FR in Boleh cg.

Quote:
For those interested, here are the current NZ girls who can spa with customers:
21, 28, 29, 88, 97, 98, 27, 66 and 13

Ohh... I think I know who is AK liao. She is also a relative of lady boss rite?
This tigress doesn't spa with customer but she can do wash hair service. Make sure the lamb's hair is clean clean before devouring the lamb. Haha.

Hahaha. It's ok, without a Nina you still have many other tiraks that will appreciate your chap cai png sponsorship. But neither do I believe you can't afford them an iPhone.
Thanks for the good share on NZ girls, bro.
Yup, you got the right AK.
I didn't do any wash hair service but still got devoured anyway... Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
1.5hrs!! What the hell did you do with her in the room during that 1.5hrs besides bonking?? Or you had multiple shots? She never even spend more than 45 mins with me last time.... sad.

That was what I've been hearing too. So legendary is this Mr Oppa that every girl was gossiping about him. Haha

Of course bro tarma69 can afford iPhones for his tiraks. He gay gay act poor only, just like you. Hahaha! Can lah, arrange one day we meet up again. I can enlist AY's help to seduce him back to JB.
Lots of foreplay, boob fuck, talking cock and we even danced to the beat of the Thai song playing in the background. Super fun and hilarious. Sadly 1.5hrs passed by very quickly. Ah Tiam gave me the knowing look when I was finally out in the canteen. Shortly thereafter, they started implementing the "check in + check out" rule via their internal group chat. Lol.
Please do. AY has a way to Tarma69's heart. We need to capitalize on this to lure him in again. Lol!
Btw, 2 new viets arrived in Aman today. I wonder where they sit at the already super cramped sofa....
Old Today, 07:15 PM
Samster

MichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of lightMichaelWongYW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman01 View Post
newbie here, looking for good massage near CIQ or KSL with happy ending. Thank you
Sorry dude, this thread is only for spas, not massage joints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wankenstein201 View Post
Trying to decide on which one to visit - any reccs for syt or newbie?
For newbies to the spa scene, I suggest you start off with VIP as they have the largest selection of girls. Enjoy!
Old Today, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkymonk View Post
Was too late to go NY (to try) so i went to HV instead. To my surprise, they actually have 1 uzbek and 1 russian. The even bigger surprise is that the Uzbek's service.

More expensive than the usual, but it was worth it.
Thanks for sharing. It's rm488 for these 2 exotic bonks. Not an ang moh fan so I'd probably give a miss. Glad you've enjoyed.
Old Today, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 14
DR_DANGER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have actually been offered soapy before but I didn't manage to try it as I had to rush back to CIQ.

Was on a recon mission opposite plaza pelangi when i found this place it's a motel down the road from the pizza hut but i can't remember the pricing. Not sure what the etiquette is here about naming places but u might wanna PM me. Anyway not hard to Google street view it based on my description la lol

I also got before at GP spa but that was quite some time back like right after the border open after covid. Dunno if they still do it now.
Old Today, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
What's keeping you from JB lately? Work? SG tirak? Or avoiding some JB tiraks hagging you for iPhones?? Lol
Have tamed the tigress but kenna devoured instead. Lol! FR in Boleh cg.

Lots of foreplay, boob fuck, talking cock and we even danced to the beat of the Thai song playing in the background. Super fun and hilarious. Sadly 1.5hrs passed by very quickly. Ah Tiam gave me the knowing look when I was finally out in the canteen. Shortly thereafter, they started implementing the "check in + check out" rule via their internal group chat. Lol.
Please do. AY has a way to Tarma69's heart. We need to capitalize on this to lure him in again. Lol!
Btw, 2 new viets arrived in Aman today. I wonder where they sit at the already super cramped sofa....
Haiz. Boss is back from overseas so have to "show face" in office everyday liao. SG tirak also sucking up my free time esp the weekends. Coolie life!
Wah, dancing with the girl in the room wor... So romantic. So legendary. So Mr Oppa!
Use AY to bait me into JB? I think she is hinting me to get her a new iPhone liao so I'd better stay low key.
Someone said 198 looks like Korean superstar IU. But I still prefer 188's sweetie pie looks. She reminds me so much of 183...
Old Today, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One6 spa is at Crystal Crown right? They changed name from M spa? WEnt once but don't like it cause have to wear robes out to take the hotel lift to the hotel room. Still the same? Now can mirror parade already ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1