The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
Megavideo79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Questions to ask

always heard local fls complain that samsters call them not to work, but never heard off will pass her 10k cash inorder to stop her from working fl.

hyprocrite right?
Old 15-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 14
wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!wtf94 is one of the Best!
Re: Questions to ask

bo liao ah ? lol.!
Old 15-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
alibaba888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyoh, from a Samster point of view (maybe just mine) it's a little pitiful to see our own SG girls out there in the trade. Is our system not taking care of these girls so much so they have to do this? Bo liao la, but frankly we feel less ... err guilty ... if it were PRCs, TH, VN, MY etc etc as long as not from homeland, they are here with that objective.

Yeah, nobody will whipout a $10k note, say take this and don't do this anymore ... rarely happens to a local ... but for some lucky asses PRC KTV will get kept for 6-12 months + expat package by some Suga Daddy who drives a 7-series, S-series, Lambo (civil servants?), Ferrari etc etc. Life is damn fair? huh? ... knn men
Old 27-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lee2001sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before I came to this forum, I really thought local FL no longer exist. Only know that there are lots of China ones at GL. Even during the 90s, my camp mates visit those in GL are Thai. I use to have the feeling that Singaporeans are proud and would not go into this trade.

After trying local, I got hooked. Really enjoy the home ground feeling with them. I am not a rich chap, so will restrict myself to below 200. I never ask them not to work as I know they need the cash. I will try my best to help them when I have the cash.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1