The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6161 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute
Thick lips and sizable racks. Yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
https://hungrygowhere.com/food-news/...lage-tampines/
(1st pic & last pic of her in black!)

For those who stay in Tampines (Actually near Paya Lebar Air Base)
At first I tot she was MILF but only 28YO
Old 02-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVEXMM View Post
been to so lemak stall a couple of times juz to see the gal, 20plus, for me young and cute, got business mind.
I will drop by next week to try

Bedok has quite a number of famous nasi lemak stalls. need to be good to survive
Old 02-11-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 6
Mewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMewtwo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
https://hungrygowhere.com/food-news/...lage-tampines/
(1st pic & last pic of her in black!)

For those who stay in Tampines (Actually near Paya Lebar Air Base)
At first I tot she was MILF but only 28YO
Young Milf haha
Old 02-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
this place most probably was already mentioned by other bros

ytd was at 1010 tai seng industrial canteen/kopitiam
what caught my attention was a mid 40s lao chio-lian type working in the cofffee stall

she was wearing a black sleeveless top and jeans. her dressing was not too revealing yet good enough to be eye tuner

can see many guys came here to take a peek at her, she is also v fast hand n leg worker sia, waste no time to stare at nothing, keep asking customers what we want for drinks

only damn place is air ven is v poor, very hot to eat inside
She is not bad in terms of overall appearance, I'd guess she's probable late 30s early 40s. She wore a grey tank-top with tight jeans today.
She does remind me of Kim Jong Un's sister though.
I believed she knew guys are looking at her.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:52 PM
Beholder

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

She has the look but definitely not in the 30s early 40s range i believed she is in her late 40s but well maintained type. She speak good English, some said she is the boss of the coffee stall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
She is not bad in terms of overall appearance, I'd guess she's probable late 30s early 40s. She wore a grey tank-top with tight jeans today.

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 03-11-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
what about her bro? care to share please?
She damn hot bro. I'm following her on TikTok but I can't find somehow. haha
Old 03-11-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 1
Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!Cheeseburger03 is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is the coffeeshop which has a famous fish soup that everyday long queue rite?

I think I saw her when I walk pass the drinks counter too!
Old 03-11-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post
She damn hot bro. I'm following her on TikTok but I can't find somehow. haha
sorry. am abit confused.. so r u following her or u r still finding her TT account?
Old 21-11-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

finally went to So Lemak on the weekend

the 25 YO boss look haggard due to over work i guess? definitely do not fall under syt more like Pre-milf n not chio, quite plain jane

her sweet smile and her chicken wing is good, not the best nasi lemak in bedok area

the hawker center behind got one chio milf, purposely wear white tight top, selling prawne mee, but they are already cleaning up closing for the day. seems like the business here are for morning crowd. saw a few massage spas around the area, the hua kang got 2 prc girls looks good, ah lian type but nvr try was with family
Old 31-01-2024, 07:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Bangkok Thai Food

Located in: Chinatown Complex Market and Food Centre
Address: 335 Smith St, #02-117, Singapore 050335

Food was okay, wasn't so keen on the food.

Yesterday a polite young XMM was cooking in the stall and she was in a short skirt. It didn't take me long to decide whatever she cooks is going to be nice.

Was with my FB, so I couldn't do much but pretend to want to eat thai food. Haha....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-02-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

i chanced upon this last week at this eatery..

https://zhenjieyusheng.sg/location.html
Old 05-02-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

Kim keat food centre
Lorong 7 toa payoh
Lai Heng mix veg rice
One of the cheapest in the area and good food.
Always a big queue.

Owner DIL sits at the money collection. Damn well dressed , tattooed arm and big boobs..
I suspect she is a Thai girl.
Will try to get a photo of her discretely some day.
Age range somewhere between syt and milf ..
Old 05-02-2024, 08:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I saw some lao chio drink sellers at Pasir Panjang Hawker centre also Bedok Blk 85 Fengshan
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-02-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
caeruleum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
There’s 1 at the noodle store also. Small size lady mid 40s should be quite chio when she young
Old 06-02-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpylor8 View Post
Kim keat food centre
Lorong 7 toa payoh
Lai Heng mix veg rice
One of the cheapest in the area and good food.
Always a big queue.

Owner DIL sits at the money collection. Damn well dressed , tattooed arm and big boobs..
I suspect she is a Thai girl.
Will try to get a photo of her discretely some day.
Age range somewhere between syt and milf ..
YES YES YES! i never fail to ogle at her whenever i Q for the beef noodle
those pair of proud protruding neh neh ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1